Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

so you were being sarcastic about wain? He didnt have a very good start. 3 guys win for you giving up 4+ each.

Cee getting the bounces this week.

so you were being sarcastic about wain? He didnt have a very good start. 3 guys win for you giving up 4+ each.

Cee getting the bounces this week.

not sure, wain sucked. Got lucky marshall was worse. He should have threw the ball over the plate but what else is new.

I would be like 20 points for the week without breaks. Not fun at all being this dis bud

rjt721

EOG Master

TTP, I don't really have any interest in Lincecum. Didn't draft a pitcher early for a reason. And Matsui makes me sick. The difference between him and Bay makes that an easy deal to turn down.

rjt721

EOG Master

Danks dealing. Should have been an easy W, but ChiSox stranding runners every inning.

biggamer3

EOG Master

WOW

AJ HOT AS BALLS
CHAD BILLS HOTTER THEN FUCK
LILLY A NEAR NONO MONSTER
OLLIE PEREZ WITH A SOLID START

AND ERVIN AND MAUER ON BENCH FOR ME

BG's monsters are roaring

HAHAHAH FOR RJT SAYING LESTER IN 4th was a better pick then AJ in 2nd!!!!!

biggamer3

EOG Master

Fair enough.

Danks in the 9th round better pick than AJ in the 2nd. And Nelson Cruz > MVP Werth. :LMAO :finger004
FWIW i always said Cruz was a solid pick, was eying him, thought he would have a nice season

biggamer3

EOG Master

MO kiss mine arse, you are jealous you dont gots Bills and Burnett

I Gots the Double B's

rjt721

EOG Master

RJT, what a wild finish to the baskets, i wasnt there were you ahead at any point?
No, don't think so. I was within two 3's at one point I think. Artest and Bonner shooting 1-10 from deep killed me.

TTP finishes in 4th. :doh1

Timetopay

EOG Master

No, don't think so. I was within two 3's at one point I think. Artest and Bonner shooting 1-10 from deep killed me.

TTP finishes in 4th. :doh1

yup last year in the league

gonna run my own next year and make some changes...

biggamer3

EOG Master

Yeah TTP's strategy to bench Parker will go down in fantasy blunder history.

Wow you had Nash and Blake only needing like 4 3's and 17 assists or so?

wow that is nuts.

FWIW with Lebron and Rip and many others barely playing its silly to play till the last game.

I think next year we should end it on the Sunday instead of the meaningless last two games

rjt721

EOG Master

League running until last day of season is dumbest thing I've ever heard of. gamer had no Lebron or Mo Williams, I had no Pierce and had Josh Smith for 10 min.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Yeah TTP's strategy to bench Parker will go down in fantasy blunder history.

Wow you had Nash and Blake only needing like 4 3's and 17 assists or so?

wow that is nuts.

FWIW with Lebron and Rip and many others barely playing its silly to play till the last game.

I think next year we should end it on the Sunday instead of the meaningless last two games
next year i ending my a week before final week like most good leagues,having the championship match go two weeks,not letting players the quality of hamilton,thomas,okeafor move teams in the playoffs,not having transactions happen at 3 am sunday night,not forgetting to put an injury spot,etc etc etc

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTP stay in the league come on, we will make the changes you guys want want, lets stay in the same league

nope - not playing with a commish that wont talk to me and makes stupid decisions.

I will run my own and Im sure will get 10 guys from here. I fucking recruited half the baseball league.

you all can play wherever you feel best but my rules will be laid out

biggamer3

EOG Master

TTP, how about we run the same league and you will be in charge of rules and Fat T the money like he has been doing?

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTP, how about we run the same league and you will be in charge of rules and Fat T the money like he has been doing?

lol

you dont trust me over fat t with the money. Thats laughable gamer. He has left the posting boards for a reason...

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

will be very fun.

nyjer been a solid pick up.

pena big week...who knew.

we each have 6 sp left.

you have 2 clsoers tho.

fun shit.

Timetopay

EOG Master

5sps left which was big for me getting CC out of the way

So now Linny vs Santana and scrubs vs scrubs.

biggamer3

EOG Master

lol

you dont trust me over fat t with the money. Thats laughable gamer. He has left the posting boards for a reason...

Damn sorry if it sounded like that, i totally would trust you just thought he would agree to join the league if that was the case.

I guess i will join your league and his league next year for baskets

Timetopay

EOG Master

Damn sorry if it sounded like that, i totally would trust you just thought he would agree to join the league if that was the case.

I guess i will join your league and his league next year for baskets

its cool u just used to him doin it.

I just dont like being in his leagues no more. Regardless of rules and shit its no fun. no one talks,no one trades.

Gonna try and do it here with some of the same guys in this so we can talk shit all year like this.