Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

After enduring a 3-for-16 skid, Emilio Bonifacio was held out of Florida's lineup Friday night.
Wes Helms will start at third base in Bonifacio's place. Figure Bonifacio is probably the 2009 speed version of Chris Shelton's April power surge- a temporarily nice story.
Related: Wes Helms

mofome

Banned

Justin Masterson will start Monday in place of the injured Daisuke Matsuzaka, Red Sox manager Terry Francona announced Friday.
The start comes on Patriots Day (11:05 AM start), so make sure you get Masterson into your lineup early.

2 start masterson.

12io4j2w90

tripp

EOG Master

Justin Masterson will start Monday in place of the injured Daisuke Matsuzaka, Red Sox manager Terry Francona announced Friday.
The start comes on Patriots Day (11:05 AM start), so make sure you get Masterson into your lineup early.

2 start masterson.

12io4j2w90

fuck! i got him because he could be a stud starter or a stud closer if paps went down, but dropped him thinking i could pick him up any time later. fuck, now he's starting.

not sure i would start him next week anyways, but would have been very nice to have. masterson has sick stuff.

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp

Offer sent.

Enjoy

no thanks mc. hanrahan is absolutely useless and not even somebody i would keep on my roster. granderson is a very good player, but he doesn't have near the adv over church that paps has over hanrahan, who might get 15 saves this year if he's even good enough to keep the closer spot.

like having the paps/rivera combo at closer for now. gives me consistent closing with two top teams.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

didnt you JUST complain bout your bats?

Do i read things that are never there?

mofome

Banned

fuck! i got him because he could be a stud starter or a stud closer if paps went down, but dropped him thinking i could pick him up any time later. fuck, now he's starting.

not sure i would start him next week anyways, but would have been very nice to have. masterson has sick stuff.

not sure if you would start him for 2? Whats to consider? hes better than most of your starters even if just getting one start. Mine as well. Most peoples, actually.

tripp

EOG Master

didnt you JUST complain bout your bats?

Do i read things that are never there?

not enough of an upgrade though. i was worried about my bats because i don't have any depth, and forgot i had church to start in place of gordon at DH.

to me granderson isn't THAT big of an edge over church. paps is HUGE over hanahran. sorry mc, but i wasn't even close to accepting that deal,

mofome

Banned

no thanks mc. hanrahan is absolutely useless and not even somebody i would keep on my roster. granderson is a very good player, but he doesn't have near the adv over church that paps has over hanrahan, who might get 15 saves this year if he's even good enough to keep the closer spot.

like having the paps/rivera combo at closer for now. gives me consistent closing with two top teams.

never like going to 2 closers who play each other 19 times. Bad move. imho

tripp

EOG Master

not sure if you would start him for 2? Whats to consider? hes better than most of your starters even if just getting one start. Mine as well. Most peoples, actually.

he's outstanding and should be in boston's rotation already. i just wouldn't start him because i don't know how long they will let him ago and I believe one of the starts is vs the Yanks, correct?

is he for sure going for 2 starts next week? if he pitches like he can and they don't keep him to some stupid 80 pitch limitation then you could have a stud pickup.

mofome

Banned

he's outstanding and should be in boston's rotation already. i just wouldn't start him because i don't know how long they will let him ago and I believe one of the starts is vs the Yanks, correct?

is he for sure going for 2 starts next week? if he pitches like he can and they don't keep him to some stupid 80 pitch limitation then you could have a stud pickup.

starting vs the yanks, is that a big deal? If so, I was unaware. 2 starts, one vs the yanks, hopefully he gives me 6 and the high priced pen can hold a win or 2.

:houra

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

i dont know how u come up with your value.

i saw it as papelbon for granderson and i threw in a closer.

i dont need/want church. he was your worst OF so i added him in.

people make the mistake that if youre a closer got a good team you will have more saves than closer for bad team.

even the worst teams win 65 games. and they will bein a lot of close games.

valverde led the nl in saves last 2 seasons...what team did he pitch for?

i remember brian harvey have 51 saves on the expansion marlins.

tripp

EOG Master

i dont know how u come up with your value.

i saw it as papelbon for granderson and i threw in a closer.

i dont need/want church. he was your worst OF so i added him in.

i would not consider paps for granderson straight up and i would not consider church for hanahran straight up. maybe you value differently.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

i wouldnt offer the deal if you hadnt said you needed bats.

vd does same thing.

i need a 3rd basemen. i offer him youk and harang or verlander for halladay. youk a top 3 3rd basemen.

dont say you need this and then question the offer or make a mockery of the offer.

if i say i need a 2b and someone offers me utley for santana...i probably wouldnt do it. but id understand where he was coming from and try to work with it.

but thats just me

tripp

EOG Master

people make the mistake that if youre a closer got a good team you will have more saves than closer for bad team.

even the worst teams win 65 games. and they will bein a lot of close games.

valverde led the nl in saves last 2 seasons...what team did he pitch for?

i remember brian harvey have 51 saves on the expansion marlins.

then why are you making an offer for paps if he is just on a big name team and hanahran can get saves on a shitty team? because you know not only will paps have tons more chances, he is 100x the pitcher.

i love paps and mo not just because they play on two top 5 teams in baseball that will each win tons of games, but they are the top two closers also in terms of talent.

i would start qualls over hanahran without thinking about it. if you think hanahran can be decent with the nats then keep him because you will not find anyone that thinks likewise. nats imo will be better than people think this year. hanahran sucks though and the nats still won't win a ton.

mofome

Banned

i wouldnt offer the deal if you hadnt said you needed bats.

vd does same thing.

i need a 3rd basemen. i offer him youk and harang or verlander for halladay. youk a top 3 3rd basemen.

dont say you need this and then question the offer or make a mockery of the offer.

if i say i need a 2b and someone offers me utley for santana...i probably wouldnt do it. but id understand where he was coming from and try to work with it.

but thats just me

I could use granderson bats.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

lmao you have qualls too.

just dont get you.

better combo?

paps and rivera and church

or

qualls and rivera and granderson

for a team that said he needed bats

whatever doesnt matter.

im prefectly fine with my team...just traded a lot for granderson. we obviously value him dif anyway

mofome

Banned

then why are you making an offer for paps if he is just on a big name team and hanahran can get saves on a shitty team? because you know not only will paps have tons more chances, he is 100x the pitcher.

i love paps and mo not just because they play on two top 5 teams in baseball that will each win tons of games, but they are the top two closers also in terms of talent.

i would start qualls over hanahran without thinking about it. if you think hanahran can be decent with the nats then keep him because you will not find anyone that thinks likewise. nats imo will be better than people think this year. hanahran sucks though and the nats still won't win a ton.

Hanrahan does not suck. He has absolutely filthy stuff. tripper, ask mo in the future.

mofome

Banned

lmao you have qualls too.

just dont get you.

better combo?

paps and rivera and church

or

qualls and rivera and granderson

for a team that said he needed bats

whatever doesnt matter.

im prefectly fine with my team...just traded a lot for granderson. we obviously value him dif anyway

qualls is rere

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Hanrahan does not suck. He has absolutely filthy stuff. tripper, ask mo in the future.

he doesnt even know who hanrahan is. hes filthy but on the nats.

he'll still save 30 games.

even shit teams get closers with 30+ saves.

mofome

Banned

yeah closers are big to me.

I love my closers. K stuff, rodney will be big for me if he continues to throw as he has. He has no trade value so i have to roll the dice and hope he keeps throwing as he has.

mofome

Banned

he doesnt even know who hanrahan is. hes filthy but on the nats.

he'll still save 30 games.

even shit teams get closers with 30+ saves.

eh...not sure about 30.

But, on the yanks he would save only 3-4 less than Mo.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

brian wilson 41 saves last yr
valverde 44
soria 42
cordero 34

bad teams a lot of saves.