Who has the best EOG team?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

before i leave.

wanna bet which one of our teams score more points this year?

thought so

Timetopay

EOG Master

Lets play nice ladies

all just fun talk

Mo been trying to stick it to me on deals all year

tripp

EOG Master

cy maholm lucks out vs me.

2348ji23e

kotchman has bases juiced and no outs and can't drive in a run for me.

i guess it evened out as schafer sucks and couldn't do it with 1 out for vd either. schafer has a sick -6 this week. he's keeping me in it.

rjt721

EOG Master

Sorry to breakup this Masterson lovefest, but he throws 2 pitches, has no command and can't get out lefties.

mofome

Banned

kotchman has bases juiced and no outs and can't drive in a run for me.

i guess it evened out as schafer sucks and couldn't do it with 1 out for vd either. schafer has a sick -6 this week. he's keeping me in it.

vd is in his own world.

I would like to join him for a few, but then come back.

mofome

Banned

U know me, i roll the dice, I wouldnt even pick connor up off waivers but i would love to be votto.

tripp

EOG Master

U know me, i roll the dice, I wouldnt even pick connor up off waivers but i would love to be votto.

conor is a lot better than you give him credit for mo. will surprise people this year, but he shouldn't.

he won't be a 30 HR, 100 RBI guy, but should be solid with 20 HR, 90 RBI, .290 avg. I will take that any day for when I drafted him, and he can be started at 1b or OF.

mofome

Banned

conor is a lot better than you give him credit for mo. will surprise people this year, but he shouldn't.

he won't be a 30 HR, 100 RBI guy, but should be solid with 20 HR, 90 RBI, .290 avg. I will take that any day for when I drafted him, and he can be started at 1b or OF.

I know exactly who conor jackson is. ty.

Timetopay

EOG Master

i know - i just cant figure out a deal with ur team.sucks

Upton is almost equal to Votto and I throw in a guy like Burhele or Carmona Mo says :finger004

Cant be Votto and Zack or Rickey for Upton. Thats stealin so i get pissy:LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

you know i tried to get him a few times so i kind of like him too but 20 hr when he has hit 15 15 12 his first three years is a bit optimistic

tripp

EOG Master

you know i tried to get him a few times so i kind of like him too but 20 hr when he has hit 15 15 12 his first three years is a bit optimistic

20 is I agree a bit on the high side, but I definitely feel he can hit that this year.

mofome

Banned

i know - i just cant figure out a deal with ur team.sucks

Upton is almost equal to Votto and I throw in a guy like Burhele or Carmona Mo says :finger004

Cant be Votto and Zack or Rickey for Upton. Thats stealin so i get pissy:LMAO

oh yeah thats not close. imo, upton will have more hrs, a much better bb/k ratio, more runs scored, and many moe steals. a couple of those are givens.

mofome

Banned

i mean if you land reyes you are just going to bench the guy, we aint in the same division.

mofome

Banned

in a reyes deal im talking about. I think you like nolasco a lot more than me, i would like to land him, but when 2 people see a huge gap in a guys value its pointless. Ive watched him twice, hes throwing 89, some decent breaking stuff...nice player.

just itching to get something doing

Timetopay

EOG Master

ah mo is this the one i missed

Kenshin
Kawakami, Jose B. Reyes and Ichiro Suzuki for Zack Greinke,
Ricky Nolasco, Joey Votto and Michael Young.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I don't recongnize any if these clowns at this game other then matt murton, jemery accordo and wade miller ( figured he woulda called it quits by now)