Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

i def thought you took harden too high until i saw his first start, then i knew i had to get him.

Timetopay

EOG Master

nah

VD horrible at these trades

I asked him if he would accept something and he hit to accept

I sent him other piece now but he hasnt done anything yet

Tuckman

Uh Poster

tripp if kershaw was 1 start i would make the deal, but hes not and i hafta win this week.. i will leave the other offer up and check in before i leave for work to see if u accepted by chance so i can make a legal roster

mofome

Banned

tucker i need to give you more than tripp is for kershaw. let me know on secret deals.

tripp

EOG Master

well i can sub felix for kershaw if you want, but i doubt you'd do that.

gotta remember there is still 5 months. one week will not make or break anyone

mofome

Banned

ttp, i just said i like nolasco over vict. how do you add carmona and young and think we may have a deal.

2348ji23e

young > vict
nolasco >>>>>> carmona

:+whipping

tripp

EOG Master

Flawed logic imo. A race or two will come down to 1 game or a tiebreaker I bet.

agreed but making or breaking a deal because of one week's matchup to me doesn't make too much sense.

i get where tuck is coming from though as he feels he has to win this week because he is 0-2. long season though.

mofome

Banned

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bgFan" valign="top" align="right" height="17"><td align="middle">04/20/09 02:29 am ET</td><td align="left"> YOYOMA
?Broxton, Jonathan RP LA
?Masterson, Justin SP BOS
?Votto, Joey 1B CIN
</td><td align="left">Cee
?Ellsbury, Jacoby CF BOS
?Fielder, Prince 1B MIL
</td><td align="left"> </td><td align="middle">Pending Acceptance
Withdraw Review</td></tr></tbody></table>

mofome

Banned

agreed but making or breaking a deal because of one week's matchup to me doesn't make too much sense.

i get where tuck is coming from though as he feels he has to win this week because he is 0-2. long season though.

wins are tough to come by!

I need to get an of. gimmie

tripp

EOG Master

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bgFan" valign="top" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">Field Of Dreams
?Drew, J.D. RF BOS
?Hernandez, Felix SP SEA
?Konerko, Paul 1B CHW
</td><td align="left"> tripp
?Wright, David 3B NYM</td></tr></tbody></table>

how does this deal look to people? i liked our other trade better but tuck doesn't want to trade kershaw, or at least not until this week starts so he gets the 2 steps. understandable.

mofome

Banned

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bgFan" valign="top" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">Field Of Dreams
?Drew, J.D. RF BOS
?Hernandez, Felix SP SEA
?Konerko, Paul 1B CHW
</td><td align="left"> tripp
?Wright, David 3B NYM</td></tr></tbody></table>

how does this deal look to people? i liked our other trade better but tuck doesn't want to trade kershaw, or at least not until this week starts so he gets the 2 steps. understandable.

I wish I was tripp in either deal.

tripp

EOG Master

ttp- wright for size aint happening. i have wright as the #2 hitter and size i would not take over many of. i would put manny, belt, hamilton all ahead of size at of.

mofome

Banned

i want size, vict, ichi, wright, pap.

still dont like the rivera/pap combo. hate same div

tripp

EOG Master

sub ker for felx?

nah, if im only considering it with felix it would be no way for kershaw. i have felix a decent amount over kershaw.

wright and pelf for kershaw and morneau.

tried to get holliday, but tuck is a smart guy. he knows holliday will have a good year in oak. was hoping he'd overreact to the slow start

Timetopay

EOG Master

tripp has hated everyone of my guys

he dont like Zack,Rickey,Kins,Size,Victorino... I think i have had so many guys and offered all to tripp and he dont like any

if they on tucks team they stars. Konerko,Ichiro,Haren fuck

tripp

EOG Master

i want size, vict, ichi, wright, pap.

still dont like the rivera/pap combo. hate same div

love the #1 and #2 closer combo. both will get 40+ saves this year. when they play each other i just hope for a close game and i get a save from one of them. they will both be favs in almost every game.

mofome

Banned

nah, if im only considering it with felix it would be no way for kershaw. i have felix a decent amount over kershaw.

wright and pelf for kershaw and morneau.

tried to get holliday, but tuck is a smart guy. he knows holliday will have a good year in oak. was hoping he'd overreact to the slow start

you kill in the morneau deal imo. Big time.

holliday is nice, not a top 10 OF to me though.

mofome

Banned

he dont like Zack,Rickey,Kins,Size,Victorino... I think i have had so many guys and offered all to tripp and he dont like any

shit i like everyone u just named.

:houra

Timetopay

EOG Master

Here is a dumb question and obviously we all have our likes and dislikes but

06 Size more pts than Morneau
07 Size more pts than Morneau
08 Size more pts than Morneua

But 09 you like him better?

mofome

Banned

love the #1 and #2 closer combo. both will get 40+ saves this year. when they play each other i just hope for a close game and i get a save from one of them. they will both be favs in almost every game.

head to head in a big matchup will bite ya.

:cocktail

tripp

EOG Master

woah, when did i ever say i hate any of those guys. grienke is great. that kid is a rising star. nolasco was a bit overrated going into the year, i feel josh johnson is the best pitcher on florida, but nolasco is solid. tough trading for those guys though becasue you had them so highly rated you expected a ton in return. size and kins i both really like, just don't think size is quite as high as others have him. kins is the #1 2b no doubt. he is having an insane start.

konerko is not someone i am interested in. he is a throw in by tuck. haren is great and ichi is great. size > ichi, but it takes a lot less to get ichi because of how people rate the two.

mofome

Banned

Here is a dumb question and obviously we all have our likes and dislikes but

06 Size more pts than Morneau
07 Size more pts than Morneau
08 Size more pts than Morneua

But 09 you like him better?

he just likes what he has to give better compared to what he is getting.

:houra

Timetopay

EOG Master

I know and i will probably have to pick up 3b on waiver which is no biggie but me and cee working on longo deal since arod back soon

so i send vd deal

he accepts

now no cee to be found

mofome

Banned

woah, when did i ever say i hate any of those guys. grienke is great. that kid is a rising star. nolasco was a bit overrated going into the year, i feel josh johnson is the best pitcher on florida, but nolasco is solid. tough trading for those guys though becasue you had them so highly rated you expected a ton in return. size and kins i both really like, just don't think size is quite as high as others have him. kins is the #1 2b no doubt. he is having an insane start.

konerko is not someone i am interested in. he is a throw in by tuck. haren is great and ichi is great. size > ichi, but it takes a lot less to get ichi because of how people rate the two.

josh johnson is a top 5 SP in the NL, imo.

Nolasco is nice, but he no Josh.
Zack is tooooooooooooooooo nasty.