Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bgFan" valign="top" align="right" height="17"><td align="left"> tripp
?Jackson, Conor 1B ARI
?Maholm, Paul SP PIT
?Pelfrey, Mike SP NYM
?Wright, David 3B NYM
</td><td align="left">Joey
?Matsuzaka, Daisuke SP BOS
?Rollins, Jimmy SS PHI
?Zimmerman, Ryan 3B WAS</td></tr></tbody></table>
how does this offer look to people? the way i see it is wright + maholm for rollins + dice k is very fair, joey actually probably wins that by a bit. then conor and pelf for zimm is fair, and again joey might win that depending on pelf this year. just did that second part to get a 3b to replace wright.

am i giving up too much here?

wright side is way better imo

mofome

Banned

he pulled down the deal, maybe he is changin it to make it happen?

na, i just read the post. pulled down before reading this stuff. send me messages on the trade board about deals, more likely to see it right away.

once im in trade mode i dont check here as much as i do there.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top align=right height=17><TD align=middle>04/20/09 11:56 pm ET</TD><TD align=left>YOYOMA</TD><TD align=left>Bedard, Erik SP SEA - Traded from Field Of Dreams
Beltran, Carlos CF NYM - Traded from Field Of Dreams
Kershaw, Clayton SP LA - Traded from Field Of Dreams
Morneau, Justin 1B MIN - Traded from Field Of Dreams
</TD><TD align=middle>4/27/09</TD></TR><TR class=bgFan vAlign=top align=right height=17><TD align=middle><INPUT type=checkbox name=trans_1180-1_9>04/20/09 11:56 pm ET</TD><TD align=left> Field Of Dreams</TD><TD align=left>Beckett, Josh SP BOS - Traded from YOYOMA
Cabrera, Miguel 1B DET - Traded from YOYOMA
Uggla, Dan 2B FLA - Traded from YOYOMA
Votto, Joey 1B CIN - Traded from YOYOMA
</TD><TD align=middle>4/27/09</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

tripp

EOG Master

wow, i think mo really won that trade by a ton.

belt is just as good as miggy imo. mo will say otherwise, but belt is a top 5 bat.

morneau way better than votto.

beckett not much better than kershaw to me.

bedard i am not high on, but uggla isn't really good either. bedard probably gets the edge here due to upside.

on one side i am happy because i think this made my div weaker, but i also have sides with mo:doh1

i made one offer and you rejected:+clueless

no probs. you ever get an itch come on and see ole ttp
deals too stressful for me. I always get headaches trying to figure em out. Can't be like mo and come up with deals in .5 seconds and say oh well lol

i'll figure out stuff at the end of the week

belt is just as good as miggy imo. mo will say otherwise, but belt is a top 5 bat.

bedard i am not high on, but uggla isn't really good either. bedard probably gets the edge here due to upside.

on one side i am happy because i think this made my div weaker, but i also have sides with mo:doh1

cee 0-3 in points sides :+excited-

mofome

Banned

bedard is better than beck, for me, if he stays healthy. Contract year, he'll dominate.

tripp

EOG Master

You do realize Kershaw is 5-5 in his career and Beckett won 20 just 2 years ago?

not big on beckett and kershaw is young. he has better stuff the beckett and plays in the nl west rather than the al east. worst division in baseball vs the best division in baseball. pitchers park vs hitters park.

kershaw has a good chance of outscoring beck this year. i rate beckett much much lower than everyone else. i don;t want to hear silly shit of it being because he is a red sox because i have lester rated higher than most i would guess.

i would take lester over beck any day

Timetopay

EOG Master

referencing career stats of rookies.

91023i2ndw;l

my point is how can someone say someone is better than beckett being 5-5?

I know hes on your team now and u would like to talk him up but that ludicrous.

He may have good stuff but lets seem him pitch 200 innings and win 15 games before better than beckett