Who has the best EOG team?

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

YOYOMAMA, you need to toughen your players up.

Mets SS Jose B. Reyes' calf tightened up on him during the cross-country flight and was not listed in the team's starting lineup on Thursday, the team said. He was scratched from the original lineup and replaced at shortstop by Alex Cora, who was set to bat second. Second baseman Luis Castillo moved into Reyes' leadoff spot. "Reyes could play, but having a tight calf we thought it best if we could give him a day if we could," manager Jerry Manuel said in San Francisco. "Could he pinch hit? Sure. If there was an emergency, could he play? Sure. He's one of the warriors on this team - he just needs to tone down his baserunning a little bit." Reyes made some base running mistakes in Wednesday's game against the Braves but coach Jerry Manuel said Reyes' benching was not related to that.

all the al east
Texas when they home
Twins sometimes
Phillies
Mets(but that ballpark hurts them)
Cubs if healthy
Cardinals occasionally

Thats it everyone else sucks

no milw?

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

cincy is looking better also. Hairston in the two spot. votto and bruce picking it up

Timetopay

EOG Master

Interesting I keep hearing about B Rob and Weeks but little talked about Phillips is a who knew

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Roberts, Brian 2B BAL </TD><TD align=left>biggamer</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0.0000</TD><TD align=right>0.0000</TD><TD align=right>0.0000</TD><TD align=right>108.0</TD></TR><TR class=bgFan vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Phillips, Brandon 2B CIN </TD><TD align=left> Timetopay's Stallions</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0.0000</TD><TD align=right>0.0000</TD><TD align=right>0.0000</TD><TD align=right>107.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff5dd" vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Weeks, Rickie 2B MIL </TD><TD align=left>Cee</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0.0000</TD><TD align=right>0.0000</TD><TD align=right>0.0000</TD><TD align=right>106.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mofome

Banned

lets go beltran! about fucking time. bases loaded and he his a weak grounder. now he hits a double, im sure we leave him there.

how the FUCK could a manager be dumb enough to bat sheffield over wright? Thats fucking amazingly stupid

mofome

Banned

opposite field line drive single for wright of cy wilson.

3 for 3. another rbi. 3 Sb.

bum to ttp.

:houra

Interesting I keep hearing about B Rob and Weeks but little talked about Phillips is a who knew

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg2" valign="center" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Roberts, Brian 2B BAL </td><td align="left">biggamer</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0.0000</td><td align="right">0.0000</td><td align="right">0.0000</td><td align="right">108.0</td></tr><tr class="bgFan" valign="center" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Phillips, Brandon 2B CIN </td><td align="left"> Timetopay's Stallions</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0.0000</td><td align="right">0.0000</td><td align="right">0.0000</td><td align="right">107.0</td></tr><tr class="bg2" style="background-color: rgb(255, 245, 221);" valign="center" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Weeks, Rickie 2B MIL </td><td align="left">Cee</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0.0000</td><td align="right">0.0000</td><td align="right">0.0000</td><td align="right">106.0</td></tr></tbody></table>

Just cee and ttp it seems 12io4j2w90
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

tripp

EOG Master

holy shit, just got in and noticed morrow blew ANOTHER save. holy crap.

this guy was actually pretty sick at the beginning of the year too and was sick last year. now he is apparently taking pitching lessons from cy wang and perc? regardless he is keeping me in it this week.

another solid start by cc.

huge night for wright, wow. 3-3, 4 sb, 2 walks, 2 rbi, 1 r

Will CEE's team win more than 2 weeks this season?

MC u owe me easy sides wins cee 3 wins after this week 12io4j2w90

Cee Vic and Adrian for who?

gotta see if a jones is dl now. Since i'll hafta deal for OF if hes hurt it seems

MC u owe me easy sides wins cee 3 wins after this week 12io4j2w90
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

It was a typo. Instead of

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by MadCapper
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

He meant

Let's cee if TN wins more than 2 weeks this season

It was a typo. Instead of

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;">Originally Posted by MadCapper
</td></tr></tbody></table>

He meant

Let's cee if TN wins more than 2 weeks this season

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

gotta see if a jones is dl now. Since i'll hafta deal for OF if hes hurt it seems

cee im jones and ad and cee is size and whoever.

:suit:

rjt721

EOG Master

He's going on the DL. O's guru biggamer just gave me the word.

Now give me Wainwright. 91023i2ndw;l

not sure what that means?

post 17730

on page 507

I don't think that works for me like that with a right click and copy

tripp

EOG Master

amazing luck this brox character has.

every time the guy blows a save he ends up with a W anyways. i think that's two BS on the year, but both times LAD scored the next inning so no -5 and a +10 instead.

mofome

Banned

sent an offer ceetop. talk to me on trade boards and we'll see if we can get deals done.

biggamer3

EOG Master

11 of us in one house ready to draft and VD traveling the world.

Me asking Mo to text him and even when he says he does I ask again.

TN agrees that Mo did not text and the draft begins...

Gamer in the bathroom jerking it to Werth( his 2nd round pick)

Tuckman still grading this years contest

Tripp figuring out a master plan to get Wang as he is sick

Chute...Chute who?

Joey shows up and ends up he is really Journeyman

RJT strikes out with the ladies as much as Chris Davis

MC holds a class on how he knows who the 42nd ranked tennis player is

Cee... we get Cee to read some books past 6th grade to get rid of the baby language

Mo tells us he has bad luck because they forgot his fries on his value meal

VD finally shows to draft Ryan Madson

oh and Timely Hitting. We dont give him a key to get in the house
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO