Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

He's going on the DL. O's guru biggamer just gave me the word.

Now give me Wainwright. 91023i2ndw;l

alright, im bay:thumbsup
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Timetopay

EOG Master

post 17730

on page 507

I don't think that works for me like that with a right click and copy
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

I just highlight and hit ctrl C and then paste it.

Seems to always work

biggamer3

EOG Master

I know its hard man. When you told me your pops passed away I teared up myself. It was my father getting ill that forced me to move back from texas, my mother was already sick but my sister was helping out a bit more. She was going to help till summer, when my dad is off from school, but he then had some heart complications and I just couldnt leave them in the hands of anyone but myself. He is fine now. Anyhow, I cant imagine the actual loss of either of them. 3+ times a week I check my mothers pulse...its an awful feeling. Sometimes she completely stiff and its hard to even find her pulse at all...but shes still here somehow. The medications she takes are just too strong and when they are all taken together its a disaster. She passes out while smoking almost daily as our carpets and furniture burn more and more by the day. She's just in so much pain that she cant stay off the meds.

Yeah its cool b/w you and I. Im a very defensive person and character is just about all that matters to me. I have a lot of learning to do, but since ive been little people that know me well have told me that im far ahead of my age with how I care about people and how i always want to give or help in any way that I can. Within the last week i sent a couple hundred to a poster on eog who is having some problems...thats just one of many times something like that has happened. I dont want anyone to think i would try and make some rule to enhance my chances of winning a few bucks. I just like the fun that comes with the season. Then as bad as things have been here, you just become an easy target for my frustration. I can hold on and hold on to something that doesnt even matter just so that I can take out my frustrations on the wrong person. Im here so much that people here tend to get my ugliness when its cretainly not deserved. Though Im 29 years old as of this past month, I still somehow feel too young to be dealing with all these things here.

My perspective is that you treat each day as if it is that 'one more day'. Inevitably that is a persons lone wish after they lose someone they love. We can never get that one more day, so i try to treat these days as that one day. That is why im a 29 year old living with momma, giving up the social life, giving them my paycheck, and living off basically nothing for the time being. I wont wish I had more girlfriends or had money to have gotten drunk down in dc more often...i will have wished that I was here when they are gone and that is where I am. Perspective and appreciation mean just about everything to me. I write frequently and I find that it helps. I hope so much that your mom is getting by as well as someone can. Its funny that people think those things get easy when you're older, but, as a person gets older, you realize that you never actually change. You age, but your heart is the same and your love doesn't fade, you can never accept the finality of something like losing a parent just because you have so many years of world experience. We are all just older, bigger, kids. We all just want mom and dad to be happy. We all just want to share a laugh and be able to hug our parents and love them unconditionally....just like we did when we were 5, 10, 15, 20, and always will.
:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

Solid post, Mo u are second to only Doberman when it comes to writing amazing shit, no one can top that fuckers writing skills

I just highlight and hit ctrl C and then paste it.

Seems to always work

stinks mine doesnt work.

It seems to copy it. But on pastes nothing happens
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

biggamer3

EOG Master

Wow what the fuck my team eating, EVERY offensive player already has 10 points and its Thursday.

Every pitcher besides AJ was 20+ as well

Adrubal fucking Cabrera has been a monster and got another 13 points tonight!

Hunter another 13 pt night

Rios heating up too!

My offense is too sick

4 top 20 OF!!!!!!!

mofome

Banned

:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

Solid post, Mo u are second to only Doberman when it comes to writing amazing shit, no one can top that fuckers writing skills

I love to write, I hope to finish my book at some point. My writing comes not from any schooling (insert obvious joke here) but instead from a genuine empathy that guides my life and my words. I can write everything in a single take simply because I need not edit my feelings and I don't write something that I don't feel. Beliefs and feelings are different.

Anyway, thanks man. It was good to be able to share a few things with TN as we are, unfortunately, joined by an inner-pain that we should allow to bond us further instead of push one another away. I would be humbled to be here for him any time. As I would anyone.

I didn't create this league, with these people, randomly.

Timetopay

EOG Master

I love to write, I hope to finish my book at some point. My writing comes not from any schooling (insert obvious joke here) but instead from a genuine empathy that guides my life and my words. I can write everything in a single take simply because I need not edit my feelings and I don't write something that I don't feel. Beliefs and feelings are different.

Anyway, thanks man. It was good to be able to share a few things with TN as we are, unfortunately, joined by an inner-pain that we should allow to bond us further instead of push one another away. I would be humbled to be here for him any time. As I would anyone.

word is you picked me first.

Shrink pm'd me that:thumbsup

biggamer3

EOG Master

You are the most "real" person to ever work for a forum.

I give you HUUUUUGE props for posting like a normal rational human in the BFC thread instead of acting like a droid like reload has become. I swear Reload is more of a robot then Wall-E.

For the record i always said that TN and TTP were solid peeps and their postings in the recent weeks have confirmed that sentiment.

This league is so great by the way best league ever!

First we started ripping each others teams, then we ripped Cee and Mo, then we all got pissy and went on Jerry Springer, and now we all got back on same page and are in DR. Phil mode :cheers

What is the next swing our league takes?

Wow what the fuck my team eating, EVERY offensive player already has 10 points and its Thursday.

Every pitcher besides AJ was 20+ as well

Adrubal fucking Cabrera has been a monster and got another 13 points tonight!

Hunter another 13 pt night

Rios heating up too!

My offense is too sick

4 top 20 OF!!!!!!!

80 points wit no sps :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

biggamer3

EOG Master

Torii Hunter, CF ANA
News: Torii Hunter had a two-run double and an RBI triple, helping lead the Angels beat the Red Sox 5-4 on Thursday. Hunter went 3-for-5 in the game, increasing his batting average on the season to .320. The Angels are now 13-0 when Hunter has at least three RBI.
Analysis: Hunter is off to a great start with the Angels this season and this performance only enhances his impressive numbers that include nine homers, 27 RBI and a .623 slugging percentage. Keep him active across the board as a high-end Fantasy OF.

mofome

Banned

You are the most "real" person to ever work for a forum.

I give you HUUUUUGE props for posting like a normal rational human in the BFC thread instead of acting like a droid like reload has become. I swear Reload is more of a robot then Wall-E.

For the record i always said that TN and TTP were solid peeps and their postings in the recent weeks have confirmed that sentiment.

This league is so great by the way best league ever!

First we started ripping each others teams, then we ripped Cee and Mo, then we all got pissy and went on Jerry Springer, and now we all got back on same page and are in DR. Phil mode

What is the next swing our league takes?

I tried to get the best group of people possible who had both knowledge and character. Shit hit the fan, we've been tested, and I feel that we've passed. All is good.

The next step? Im markakis and roberts, obviously.

goo goo dolls have powerful lyrics.

Iris was amazing

biggamer3

EOG Master

80 points wit no sps :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Chute had 3 starters and i more then doubled him on the day with none.

I should get two wins for this ass woopin i put on him.

I think i could beat your high score from two weeks back.

My guys are all clickin

Cee with Jones down u need an OF, i have many.

Who u like most out of Rios, Hunter, Werth?

rjt721

EOG Master

I tried to get the best group of people possible who had both knowledge and character. Shit hit the fan, we've been tested, and I feel that we've passed. All is good.
Then you made an exception and let tuck in anyway. :+whipping

mofome

Banned

goo goo dolls have powerful lyrics.

Iris was amazing

they have a lot of awesome songs. I love that one with that video.

:houra

I remember when cee thought I was lying about having Mclachlan on my ipod.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

cee was :+clueless

lol, mc gonna be in trouble for sides if u beat my score.

hunts worth rios. I'm not 100% jones is dl yet tho. Gotta figure out what to do 1st

mofome

Banned

great song but didnt watch the images.

I refuse to look,watch the news,watch a kid in pain,etc.

Just wont do it

I always do. I am a softy, gets to me. my next few tattoos:

One will have to do with constant improvement
One will have sept 11th
one will have the quote 'the more we take, the less we become'
im getting both of my parents birthdays

and then a couple more.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Gamer next turn will be week 11.

My one and only match up with Cee.

Rip City week :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

biggamer3

EOG Master

The next step? Im markakis and roberts, obviously.

Mo no rips intended but that last offer was way off IMO.

U offered if memory recalls Grienks, Nolasco, Odog and Pena for Galls, Nick, and Brob.

only position i get an upgrade is SP and the other places i lose big time.

Odog is WW stuff like i always thought.

Dont have a spot for another 1B with Youk

Nolasco is not startable for a while, till he figures stuff out.

Grienks is solid but i aint as high on him as others, i think he will only fall from his current status

back where did comes from is the song i love the most of dids :thumbsup

Gamer next turn will be week 11.

My one and only match up with Cee.

Rip City week :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
:+talking-

mofome

Banned

Mo no rips intended but that last offer was way off IMO.

U offered if memory recalls Grienks, Nolasco, Odog and Pena for Galls, Nick, and Brob.

only position i get an upgrade is SP and the other places i lose big time.

Odog is WW stuff like i always thought.

Dont have a spot for another 1B with Youk

Nolasco is not startable for a while, till he figures stuff out.

Grienks is solid but i aint as high on him as others, i think he will only fall from his current status

then just counter or decline. you dont have to break it all down every time. lol

greinke is top 3 without any question to me. so we'll see.

mofome

Banned

back where did comes from is the song i love the most of dids :thumbsup

91023i2ndw;l

biggamer3

EOG Master

Big fan of Goo Goo

my fav Goo Goo Dolls songs are

Black Balloon
Broadway
Big machine (great underrated song)
Iris
Slide
Here is Gone
Give a little bit

mofome

Banned

yeah im sides with mc too.

i have harden, greinke, masterson, and garza starts left. would be nice to see lindstrom or qualls get a save chance once every 2 weeks.

mofome

Banned

Big fan of Goo Goo

my fav Goo Goo Dolls songs are

Black Balloon
Broadway
Big machine (great underrated song)
Iris
Slide
Here is Gone
Give a little bit

I learned about goo goo from the movie city of angels. I loved it. I like my romantic comedys bud.

:suit:

rjt721

EOG Master

Down 15 and I have 4 starts to MC's 2. But not sure if that's a good thing given the sorry state of my pitching.

mofome

Banned

rjt needs to send utley over in a garza deal but he aint doing it for some reason. wtf