Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

then just counter or decline. you dont have to break it all down every time. lol

greinke is top 3 without any question to me. so we'll see.

Mo we have done this circle too many times, i will counter with reyes and Size included and you will say u cant lose a top SS

My offense doesnt need tinkering really, so i will stick with my squad unless i get a nice offer.

I like having 4 must starts and filling in the remaining 1 spot with either Ubaldo, Parra, Bush, Davis or Pelf

Dont need much tinkering, trading my first two picks in Pujy and AJ really gave my team some depth which i now have

PS breaking down a trade is the best way to see how close we are

mo u should check out the movie "australia" was fucking sick imo
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

tripp

EOG Master

ttp just saw the email of your offer.

can't do haren for teix + matsui. not a bad offer and teix is sick, but haren to me is a top 5 sp. if he got some run support he'd be almost 25-30 every start almost. fair offer, just want to hold on to pitching for now.

Timetopay

EOG Master

can't do haren for teix + matsui. not a bad offer and teix is sick, but haren to me is a top 5 sp. if he got some run support he'd be almost 25-30 every start almost. fair offer, just want to hold on to pitching for now.

no prob man.just didnt know if you wanted some lefty bats in that stadium

mofome

Banned

Mo we have done this circle too many times, i will counter with reyes and Size included and you will say u cant lose a top SS

My offense doesnt need tinkering really, so i will stick with my squad unless i get a nice offer.

I like having 4 must starts and filling in the remaining 1 spot with either Ubaldo, Parra, Bush, Davis or Pelf

Dont need much tinkering, trading my first two picks in Pujy and AJ really gave my team some depth which i now have

PS breaking down a trade is the best way to see how close we are

yeah but instead of reyes i put in greinke, i never offered you greinke. i was taking a new approach. im not trading reyes this year im sure.

breaking them down a bit on the trade page is better, then you can look at the guys and offer back. thats old school.

mofome

Banned

mo send me an offer

let me see something

i'll check it out. you like jur much more than I do, but i wanted to get some pitching. you just dealt for teix and shields so i dont want to take the exact same guys you got. lol then i cant take linc/halladay so there are no other pitchers in a greinke deal.

mofome

Banned

mo u should check out the movie "australia" was fucking sick imo
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

really??? whats it about? Its on demand.

you watch slumdog? I was a mess. Took me 3 days to recover. im going to watch it again this weekend if i can build up the balls.

:houra

biggamer3

EOG Master

TTP u will regret dissing youk

remember what happened when Werth, Hunter, Lilly, Uballso were provoked?

BTW RJT Victor is not better then Mauer for our league

Victor has been great but Mauer has been an absolute beast since he has come up

mofome

Banned

we are haren vs greinke sides?

:pop:

mofome

Banned

David Wright went 3-for-3 with two RBI and four stolen bases as the Mets defeated the Giants 7-4 on Thursday night.
Just after the Giants had scored two runs in the bottom of the eighth to tie the game at four, Wright delivered an RBI single to break the tie in the top of the ninth, then stole second and scored on a Ramon Castro single.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo watch Brokeback Mountain, sure you would love it.

Whats not to love about a nice sweet love story featuring two gay hicks?

mofome

Banned

hmmmm

gamer if my centerpiece is greinke. yours is nick. i get roberts in there...how do we finish it.

:suit:

biggamer3

EOG Master

hmmmm

gamer if my centerpiece is greinke. yours is nick. i get roberts in there...how do we finish it.

:suit:

Na not a good trade, as i dont think of Grienk nearly as high as u do.

Dont get me wrong i love Grienks but no way would i take him over Johan, Linc, Roy, Haren, CC, Bills

being real here, trading Kakis AND Roberts is a hard trade.

they were top picks for me and have played every bit as good as they have in past.

Would have to be a big piece to make this trade happen

mofome

Banned

Na not a good trade, as i dont think of Grienk nearly as high as u do.

Dont get me wrong i love Grienks but no way would i take him over Johan, Linc, Roy, Haren, CC, Bills

being real here, trading Kakis AND Roberts is a hard trade.

they were top picks for me and have played every bit as good as they have in past.

Would have to be a big piece to make this trade happen

you are right, in that case.

:cheers

really??? whats it about? Its on demand.

you watch slumdog? I was a mess. Took me 3 days to recover. im going to watch it again this weekend if i can build up the balls.

:houra

Nah, i got slum on my list. Didn't get it in from netflix yet tho. LoL, if did likes i have faith

In the days leading up to World War II, Lady Sarah Ashley (Nicole Kidman) inherits a sprawling cattle ranch in northern Australia. Threatened by land barons, she reluctantly joins her farmhand (Hugh Jackman) as he drives 2,000 head of cattle across the outback. While on the grueling trek, they witness the Japanese bombing of Darwin, which heralds Australia's entry into the war

mofome

Banned

cee you have made me watch some funky movies in the past. I have a select taste in my flicks. You make me watch owen wilson on a bus ride.

2348ji23e

Cee we were:
Garza
Justin Upton
Sp

for
AD
Vott
Vic

it was sic

rjt721

EOG Master

<table id="post2154797" class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 05-15-09, 02:10 AM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #17808 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> Timetopay <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2154797", true); </script>
Cruz > Paps

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2154797" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Who has the best EOG team?
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by biggamer3
TTP u want to do Teix for Youk?
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

uhhhh no

You is damaged goods and we all know Tex will catch fire

Come on Gamer
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td> <td class="alt1" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> </td></tr></tbody></table>

gamer must have thought he was talking to Pattys for a second.

mofome

Banned

TN I love this one because it keeps everything in present tense. The worst part of losing someone is having to deal with how people say he 'was' your dad...and things of that nature. I like this

I will never say goodbye to you my Father
cause I know this is not the end for us to see each other.
You will only be going to a place where there?s no pain nor suffering.
I am happy for you, for you will be with God.
For now we need to go in separate ways.
I remember how your arms hold me and give me strength.
You were always there to listen, love, and defend me in everything.
You were my very best friend.
In my triumphs you were always proud.
I?m very grateful and proud to call you my dad.
Here deep inside my heart you?ll always be.
I would give up everything I have just to hug you one more time.
I remember the last time I hold you?re hand and how you looked at me in the eyes.
If only I could turn back the time I would have never let you go.
I felt the world stops and my heart stop beating when they told me you?re gone??.
How I wish I was only dreaming.
Just like the rain; tears fell down from my eyes, I couldn?t speak for a while.
Thank you Dad?.
For always understanding, listening , caring, and loving me for the rest of your life.
The greatest gift God gave me was YOU??.. my Dad?
It?s difficult to let you go but I must?
I must return the gift God gave me?
Till then;
See you in Heaven???

Just wanted to share.

cee you have made me watch some funky movies in the past. I have a select taste in my flicks. You make me watch owen wilson on a bus ride.

2348ji23e

Cee we were:
Garza
Justin Upton
Sp

for
AD
Vott
Vic

it was sic

shit then i'm no DH

mofome

Banned

shit then i'm no DH

you got OFs all over the place ceeman! then ur rotation is nasty, and your lineup outside of SS.

SS and maybe 3b. i forget who you have there.

tripp

EOG Master

shit i have lucks man cee week 8 with no steps.

he also has gonzo playing @ az and @ col. might hit 5 hr's that week!

team yoyo needs to steal gonzo from cee before then.2348ji23e

tripp

EOG Master

Brandon Morrow SP SEA
<table width="220" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg4" height="17"><td align="center">Stat</td><td align="center">Value</td><td align="center">Points</td></tr><tr class="bg2" height="17"><td>INN</td><td align="right">0.2</td><td align="right">1.67</td></tr><tr class="bg2" height="17"><td>HA</td><td align="right">5</td><td align="right">-5</td></tr><tr class="bg2" height="17"><td>BBI</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">-1</td></tr><tr class="bg2" height="17"><td>ER</td><td align="right">5</td><td align="right">-5</td></tr><tr class="bg2" height="17"><td>L</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">-10</td></tr><tr class="bg2" height="17"><td>BS</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">-10</td></tr><tr class="bg2" height="17"><td>Total</td><td colspan="2" align="right">-29.33</td></tr></tbody></table>
what a train wreck this week

tripp

EOG Master

yeah sucks needing to beat someone with a -30.

:shoot:
-30 combined from your 3 closers so far this week and chances are you still beat me:hangt

you should be up a nice amount after tomorrow. grienke should shut down the o's easily. no jones in the lineup and kc is the biggest pitchers park in baseball.

i like both az and fla to win also so you should finally get a save from lind or qualls.

shit i have lucks man cee week 8 with no steps.

he also has gonzo playing @ az and @ col. might hit 5 hr's that week!

team yoyo needs to steal gonzo from cee before then.2348ji23e

lucks man :+clueless

you got OFs all over the place ceeman! then ur rotation is nasty, and your lineup outside of SS.

SS and maybe 3b. i forget who you have there.

yeah, can't start fran/headley tho. Both guys 1 point a week. Gonzo at dh means i can actually score from DH lol

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Lots of stuff I missed...after golf, I always read all the previous replys in this thread...

Mo...keep the faith, things will turn for you and I am not talking sports, it is all about family...lost my Dad when I was your age, never a pleasant experience but it is tons better than them losing you before they pass...just make sure your Mom knows that you love her every day...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Love to make some trades, but I have nobody that is any good, although Bourne might be a real sleeper...I have given away or traded the following players...

Peavy
Halladay
Verlander
Garza
Phillips
Atkins
Damon
Hardy
Bay
Del Gado

biggamer3

EOG Master

<table id="post2154797" class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 05-15-09, 02:10 AM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #17808 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> Timetopay <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2154797", true); </script>
Cruz > Paps

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2154797" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Who has the best EOG team?
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by biggamer3
TTP u want to do Teix for Youk?
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

uhhhh no

You is damaged goods and we all know Tex will catch fire

Come on Gamer
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td> <td class="alt1" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> </td></tr></tbody></table>

gamer must have thought he was talking to Pattys for a second.

Just wanted to get a rise out of TTP, knowing how highly he thinks of his .200 hitter :finger004

For the record, Youk is on Tex's level when he gets back on field, i have no problems with him as my 1B