Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Love to make some trades, but I have nobody that is any good, although Bourne might be a real sleeper...I have given away or traded the following players...

Peavy
Halladay
Verlander
Garza
Phillips
Atkins
Damon
Hardy
Bay
Del Gado

VD, u got lots of two steps next week, I wish i could start Hammel, Neimen, Redding, Richmond AND Baker all in the same week.

:houra

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Trying to catch some lightening in a bottle like some of you guys on the WW....

A few good games by any of these guys can get some serious points...agree that I am rolling the dice a bit...

biggamer3

EOG Master

We gotta have an EOG league like this for baskets, bases and Foots every year

Who from this league would want to do Foots as well?

biggamer3

EOG Master

MC i have a solid keeper league that i joined last year for foots, where you get to keep your ENTIRE roster from year to year with no cap on years or whatever with 12 committed guys.

one guy has the shittiest team with no starting RB's better then Edge james (HAHA)
And he paid the 100 buck fee to remain in league.

I won Title easily last year, how good is this team for a keeper league?

<table class="report" align="center" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="oddtablerow"><td class="player">Cutler, Jay CHI QB</td> <td class="points">-</td> <td class="week">5</td><td class="drafted">FA</td></tr> <tr class="eventablerow"><td class="player">Hasselbeck, Matt SEA QB (P)</td> <td class="points">-</td> <td class="week">7</td><td class="drafted">FA</td></tr> <tr class="oddtablerow"><td class="player">Leinart, Matt ARI QB</td> <td class="points">-</td> <td class="week">4</td><td class="drafted">FA</td></tr> <tr class="eventablerow newposition"><td class="player">Barber, Marion DAL RB</td> <td class="points">-</td> <td class="week">6</td><td class="drafted">FA</td></tr> <tr class="oddtablerow"><td class="player">Bradshaw, Ahmad NYG RB</td> <td class="points">-</td> <td class="week">10</td><td class="drafted">FA</td></tr> <tr class="eventablerow"><td class="player">Choice, Tashard DAL RB</td> <td class="points">-</td> <td class="week">6</td><td class="drafted">FA</td></tr> <tr class="oddtablerow"><td class="player">Foster, De'shaun SFO RB</td> <td class="points">-</td> <td class="week">6</td><td class="drafted">FA</td></tr> <tr class="eventablerow"><td class="player">Grant, Ryan GBP RB</td> <td class="points">-</td> <td class="week">5</td><td class="drafted">FA</td></tr> <tr class="oddtablerow"><td class="player">Hightower, Tim ARI RB</td> <td class="points">-</td> <td class="week">4</td><td class="drafted">FA</td></tr> <tr class="eventablerow"><td class="player">Jackson, Brandon GBP RB</td> <td class="points">-</td> <td class="week">5</td><td class="drafted">FA</td></tr> <tr class="oddtablerow"><td class="player">Jones-Drew, Maurice JAC RB</td> <td class="points">-</td> <td class="week">7</td><td class="drafted">FA</td></tr> <tr class="eventablerow newposition"><td class="player">Avery, Donnie STL WR</td> <td class="points">-</td> <td class="week">9</td><td class="drafted">FA</td></tr> <tr class="oddtablerow"><td class="player">Clayton, Michael TBB WR</td> <td class="points">-</td> <td class="week">8</td><td class="drafted">FA</td></tr> <tr class="eventablerow"><td class="player">Jennings, Greg GBP WR</td> <td class="points">-</td> <td class="week">5</td><td class="drafted">FA</td></tr> <tr class="oddtablerow"><td class="player">Johnson, Andre HOU WR</td> <td class="points">-</td> <td class="week">10</td><td class="drafted">FA</td></tr> <tr class="eventablerow"><td class="player">Ocho Cinco, Chad CIN WR</td> <td class="points">-</td> <td class="week">8</td><td class="drafted">FA</td></tr> <tr class="oddtablerow"><td class="player">Rice, Sidney MIN WR</td> <td class="points">-</td> <td class="week">9</td><td class="drafted">FA</td></tr> <tr class="eventablerow"><td class="player">Smith, Steve NYG WR</td> <td class="points">-</td> <td class="week">10</td><td class="drafted">FA</td></tr> <tr class="oddtablerow newposition"><td class="player">Daniels, Owen HOU TE</td> <td class="points">-</td> <td class="week">10</td><td class="drafted">FA</td></tr> <tr class="eventablerow newposition"><td class="player">Bironas, Rob TEN PK</td> <td class="points">-</td> <td class="week">7</td><td class="drafted">FA</td></tr></tbody></table>

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

QB's go to die in Chicago.

Id be worried bout Cutler there.

Jones Drew and Barber are a nice set of backs.

Johnson, Jennings, Cinco are a great set of receivers.

biggamer3

EOG Master

QB's go to die in Chicago.

Id be worried bout Cutler there.

Jones Drew and Barber are a nice set of backs.

Johnson, Jennings, Cinco are a great set of receivers.

I think Ocho could have a huge year, not worried about Cuts, he will get to throw a lot for the Bears to justify the trade.

PS does Lienert ever get a starting gig again?

worth holding onto him in a keeper league?

tripp

EOG Master

foots would be sick.

im guessing that's a deep league gamer? not sure how that team dominated last year. it's very solid and could have easily won a title, but dominated?? chad was awful last year. jennings and johnson are studs, but that is really all you have at wr. grant wasn't good last year but got a lot of carries so he had a nice amount of yards. i love barber, he's a monster.

cutler is a great qb for a keeper league but i think his value went down a good bit with the trade. i'd rather have aaron rodgers, but both could be top 5 this year. just don't know who cutler is supposed to throw the ball too? hester is at best a #4 wr. he got a nice amount of yards last year but i just never watch a bears game and am impressed by him as a WR. he should just stick to returning. the bears have no WR, but Olsen could have a big year for them.

baskets = ghey
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Hey tuck, how ya doing?

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

is tuck a real man and goes without a walking stick? Or does tuck need a helping hand. All questions we must ask ourselves. hmmmm

That might speak volumes about your draft!

JK

Hunter would be your second best OF for sure and Aviles is MUCH MUCH better than either IF players you field

News: Royals SS Mike Aviles went 0-for-4 with a run scored Thursday against the Orioles, dropping his batting average back below .200. He has only one hit in his last 13 at-bats and two hits in his last 20.

Analysis: Aviles looks nothing like the player who hit .325 last season, and he hasn't offered even the slightest glimmer of hope. He's not exactly a must-cut in mixed leagues, but you're well within your right to explore other options by now.

:doh1

biggamer3

EOG Master

foots would be sick.

im guessing that's a deep league gamer? not sure how that team dominated last year. it's very solid and could have easily won a title, but dominated?? chad was awful last year. jennings and johnson are studs, but that is really all you have at wr. grant wasn't good last year but got a lot of carries so he had a nice amount of yards. i love barber, he's a monster.

cutler is a great qb for a keeper league but i think his value went down a good bit with the trade. i'd rather have aaron rodgers, but both could be top 5 this year. just don't know who cutler is supposed to throw the ball too? hester is at best a #4 wr. he got a nice amount of yards last year but i just never watch a bears game and am impressed by him as a WR. he should just stick to returning. the bears have no WR, but Olsen could have a big year for them.

12 team league start 1QB/2 RB/2WR/2 Flex/TE/K

Cutlers was a rock at QB all year, MJD and Marion (with Choice dominating in the last 2 weeks) were great all year

Andre and Jennings were really consistent and at flex Grant and Avery for the most part were pretty solid.

Daniels was good in the last couple weeks.

only lost 2 games the whole year

tripp

EOG Master

ah 2rb/2wr that's a great team. barber/jones-drew, jennings/johnson are two very good duos.

biggamer3

EOG Master

:doh1:doh1
HAHAHA

if u actually read the post, i was right about the stats last year.

FWIW i drafted Aviles like round 26 and dumped him a few days into season

PS Hunter would be ur #1 OF so sorry

u never heard of A jones?

biggamer3

EOG Master

Tripp guys saying its not fair, i shouldnt get any draft picks this year, they say i need to spread the wealth

Andre, MJD, Jennings, Cutler, Marion are all top 20 picks in Keeper leagues this year generally