Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

u never heard of A jones?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

pretty sure i have sides with Jones vs hunter so u know i really mean what i think of Hunter

hunts and ibanez having career years so far
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

damnit, i'm down to 3rd place in hitting now since gamer passed me out. fuck

coco b ware

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

are we making this a keeper league?

if so we have to decide soon and make an earlier trade deadline.

we dont want people in last giving away there star vets for keepers so late into the seaosn. it will ruin balance of league for this year.

not this yr

rjt721

EOG Master

Nah. We can't make it a keeper league now. People would have drafted much differently if that were the case.

Keeper league next year would be nice, though.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Nah. We can't make it a keeper league now. People would have drafted much differently if that were the case.

Keeper league next year would be nice, though.

true. but we all drafted the same way. plus there have been 1 million trades already.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i highly doubt people would have exactly drafted different, it might have effected the trades, but not the draft..

i'm in to make it a keeper league starting next season

Tuckman

Uh Poster

well if u see anything, shoot me an offer, i'm home for about another 30 minutes before heading to work

i have been looking, just not clue where to even begin right now on what to offer

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I sent one for Felix where id be giving you a solid arm back.

Not great but def usable!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

i just picked up Medlen.

hoping to catch lightning in a bottle.

Kris Medlen will be called up from Triple-A Gwinnett to get the start.
This is long overdue, with Medlen at 5-0, 0.96 ERA at Triple

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Anyone here want to question my getting rid of Matt Capps...sometimes I make a couple of smart moves...this guy is horseshit after he hurt his arm and continued to pitch...

Anyone here want to question my getting rid of Matt Capps...sometimes I make a couple of smart moves...this guy is horseshit after he hurt his arm and continued to pitch...

But couldnt you get rid of anyone on your roster and have it considered a smart move?

:LMAO

and your kicking my ass in the standings so I guess I should be picking up your rejects.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Had to pick up Grabow and he hurt me...then when I dropped both those Pitt guys, nobody else was available until they cleared waivers and I took some advice and picked up Madson until Sherrill cleared waivers...I still think Lidge is headed to the DL..

Whats up TTP? Your team has come a long way after getting maligned by others here...