Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Gamer- I have had hitting. Not explosions but enough to win.

I think between three starts of santana and lincecum I should expect more than 30. So not sure how that is a hitting problem.

Also anytime you want to get Delgado and Aramis off the DL to help me feel free bud

Tuckman

Uh Poster

mo just said beckett was a letdown, i will trade him for some chicken wings and a fountain soda

any takers? 91023i2ndw;l

Timetopay

EOG Master

yeah getting Delgado,Ramirez,Soria- all guys who have had healthy careers all go down a week after i got them has been pleasant.

Gamer telling me I need hitting and I got 150 off of hitting this week and 50 off of pitching fucknut.

biggamer3

EOG Master

yeah getting Delgado,Ramirez,Soria- all guys who have had healthy careers all go down a week after i got them has been pleasant.

Gamer telling me I need hitting and I got 150 off of hitting this week and 50 off of pitching fucknut.

Sorry forgot u have the great Choo Choo

Timetopay

EOG Master

I dont even like how my team is set up next week and i gonna make gamer my bitch with Choo Choo

tripp

EOG Master

joey- we need to work something out for dice k. not sure why but i have become set on getting this guy back on my team.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Ur aces have pretty easy matchups, Bills gotta face the Mets for me

should be a fun week.

Not sure if i get Youk back, really want to start him over Davis

J

joeybagadonuts

joey- we need to work something out for dice k. not sure why but i have become set on getting this guy back on my team.

He's a solid pitcher when he is actually healthy.... It's gonna be hard to move him since my pitching staff is trash as it is. I have a rag-tag bunch of starters that aren't that bad, but I just choose to start the wrong ones, the wrong weeks. I need a really good SP. I'll trade Dice-K and a hitter for a solid SP. I could also use some help at 1B.

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp, Kershaw still a "MUST Start"?

for most teams yes. i still can't imagine benching him and he's my #6 starter.

kershaw to me is a great #4, and a solid #3. he's my #6.

i wouldn't be able to bench ker for a 2 step ohlendorf, even though ohlendorf has nice matchups.

ker @ home vs laa is a great matchup this week. below avg hitting team and they lose their dh. kershaw is dominant at home also.

biggamer3

EOG Master

TTP dont be concerned, Kersh has been a must start for him and he is good for at least a solid 4 or 5 points

J

joeybagadonuts

joey- would it be easier to get kaz from you?

Going after my 2nd best pitcher now, geez. What will you give up for him? He is not pitching great right now, but I think he's going to turn it around, so don't bother trying to trade me some bum and think I'll let him go on the cheap.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Capper i am into Morneau but no way is it Hally for Morneau type trade

By the way man if we both lose by under 20 we fucked it up ourselves.

Bannister over Porcello - brutal

Me going with Conor instead of another 1b - as brutal

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp im a little concerned with your strategy still going after pitching

just trying to get more reliable pitching.

kaz and dice k haven't been good this year when they've pitched but i still like both and would feel more confident weekly starting them over a guy like kershaw.

would love to get jurrjens but i dont think you'd give him up for ker and a bat

Timetopay

EOG Master

nah Tripp never been a kershaw guy from draft day and the bats u would give up would be similar to what i have so they hit the bench anyway.

rjt721

EOG Master

Capper i am into Morneau but no way is it Hally for Morneau type trade

By the way man if we both lose by under 20 we fucked it up ourselves.

Bannister over Porcello - brutal

Me going with Conor instead of another 1b - as brutal
MC should have started Duke over Bannister. I was shocked he didn't. 1-start Bannister when you have several other options is nuts. There's a reason the guy couldn't beat out Ponson and Horacio Ramirez in the spring.

Sonnanstine better not give me negative pts Sunday.

tripp

EOG Master

can't believe i just sent out a deal with haren in it, especially with his 2 starts next week.

that anywhere close ttp?

rjt721

EOG Master

Yeah, I doubt I'd give up what he's looking for. Offered Utley and Scherzer but took it down. He probably wouldn't take that deal anyway.

Timetopay

EOG Master

not outrageous high but July still gives 3 months of ball for a top 3b.

countered see what u think

tripp

EOG Master

i can't switch teix for damon...teix was the biggest piece to the trade for me. damon is not going to continue this hot start.

which catcher would you not be starting? i took aramis out for soto, but would take ianetta over him if you prefer startin soto

tripp

EOG Master

accepted.

hate losing a top 5 starter like haren, but needed the hitting help and jurrjens can be a good starter with the right matchups.

Timetopay

EOG Master

you got a good deal

Soto is gonna come around so you will eventually fill two hitting spots.

Jurrgens is solid

tripp

EOG Master

you got a good deal

Soto is gonna come around so you will eventually fill two hitting spots.

Jurrgens is solid

i probably wouldn't of done it if jurrjens didn't have a 2 step next week vs good matchups. almost a must win for me and was giving up a great 2 step w/ haren. like the matchups for jurrjens though and teix is a monster.