Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

MC

I got zero points from Gallardo u bastard, he didnt even get me a start in the rain shortened game.

Probably a good thing. Looked like he was going to be negative points in that start, although I doubt it would have made any impact on your matchup with Chute.

tripp

EOG Master

shit, scut just got drilled with the ball stealing third. hopefully he's not hurt too bad.

Look luck today, boys.

Tuckerfucker you already got me unless I get some miracles today.

I'm off to the gayiest thing on earth, the San Francisco Bay to Breakers, look it up if you don't believe me. 50k freaks go run a race with no clothes on, WTF? My girl friend is forcing me to go to this shit. Fuck my life.

:hangt
hopefully you feel the emotions so much that it makes ya jump in :+excited-
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

anyone see who's hitting 3rd for TB
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

MOFO or TUCK,

Can you make Medlen a SP. Hes only relief eligible and should be SP.

Thanx.

gotta wait 3 starts i thought :+clueless

tripp

EOG Master

anyone see who's hitting 3rd for TB

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg1" align="left"><td>Lineup</td><td>AB</td><td>R</td><td>H</td><td>RBI</td></tr><tr id="playerId390784" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">B. Upton CF</td><td>1</td><td>1</td><td>0</td><td>0</td></tr><tr id="playerId182199" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">C. Crawford LF</td><td>2</td><td>0</td><td>1</td><td>1</td></tr><tr id="playerId1102982" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">A. Sonnanstine P</td><td>2</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td></tr><tr id="playerId127567" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">C. Pena 1B</td><td>2</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td></tr></tbody></table>

lol, that can't be right.

Evan Longoria - 3B - Rays Clerical error costs Longoria a start
The plan was for Evan Longoria to DH and bat third on Sunday, but he was listed at third, along with Ben Zobrist. Since he didn't take a position in the top of the first, the Rays have now had to go to starting pitcher Andy Sonnanstine as their No. 3 hitter. May 17 - 2:03 p.m. ET

tripp

EOG Master

Evan Longoria - 3B - Rays Clerical error costs Longoria a start
The plan was for Evan Longoria to DH and bat third on Sunday, but he was listed at third, along with Ben Zobrist. Since he didn't take a position in the top of the first, the Rays have now had to go to starting pitcher Andy Sonnanstine as their No. 3 hitter. May 17 - 2:03 p.m. ET

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

yeah, weird things have been going on these last few days. Lackey ejected after 2 pitches, Haven't seen that all year. Now long doesn't play. All my guys getting hurt. Not a good week for cee.

If i didn't have 100 point lead and was in a close game, i'd be on suicide watch it seems

tripp

EOG Master

kershaw 7 ip, 0 h, 9 k.

sickness.

up over 100 pitches now and still just struck out the side. he won't go the full 9, but wow what a start by this guy.

tripp

EOG Master

arod is a monster. even with missing a month he will hit 35 hr no problem this year.

yanks need to stop waiting till the end to hit though. every game this series they need to come back late when the starting pitching has been good.

tripp

EOG Master

that could turn out to be huge for the rj/mc matchup. if sonny can get the W rj will be looking good, but mc could still get a save/win from rivera or paps.

BG would you do

youk/mark for a gonz/volq?

tripp

EOG Master

nice 30 pt performance from kershaw. not that it matters for me this week, but nice to see from him. the stuff was always there but it's nice to see it come together every now and then.

love his matchup next week too. angels have a weaker offense than fla, and kershaw is always better at home.

angels offense > FL to me

tripp

EOG Master

angels offense > FL to me

angels offense is below avg to me. nobody in that lineup scares me one bit without vlad. they can't even score runs @ tex vs shitty pitching.

they also lose their dh when they play @ lad, so that only makes the lineup weaker.

they got hunter hes > hanley this yr

Cap you cant just make someone something lol

He is not elgible yet pal:LMAO

not sure why tuck said he'll change it. I've been in leagues for about 6 years and never saw it changed once. Tuckman :doh1

Timetopay

EOG Master

not sure why tuck said he'll change it. I've been in leagues for about 6 years and never saw it changed once. Tuckman :doh1
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

Tuck just hadnt looked and im sure just gave the standard answer. Like his grading of the contest. Ill get to it later :houra

But MC asking for a position change before a guy has thrown a pitch:LMAO

Tuck just hadnt looked and im sure just gave the standard answer. Like his grading of the contest. Ill get to it later :houra

But MC asking for a position change before a guy has thrown a pitch:LMAO
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tuck can you change Halladay to first base?

Just screwin with MC as im sure he sweatin his close matchup

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Cap you cant just make someone something lol

He is not elgible yet pal:LMAO

what does that mean?

it says hes a P...doesnt say RP or SP

his first major league action is a starter.

doesnt that mean hes starter?

im confused :+clueless

biggamer3

EOG Master

BG would you do

youk/mark for a gonz/volq?

Na, basically its Mark for Volq and i dont value volq too highly

biggamer3

EOG Master

Ubaldo had another solid start, fucking bullpen gave up 9 RUNS when they took him out in 7th

Parra another win!

Timetopay

EOG Master

Ha Cee tryin to peddle Volo with his bad back.

Can you imagine if the guy had no control before. He may have 10 walks next time out

rjt721

EOG Master

MC, this has to hurt.

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody id="home_active"><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_active_2_580569" nowrap="nowrap">B. Bannister SP </td><td>KC 7 v BAL 4 Bot 8th
</td><td id="stats_active_2_580569"> </td><td id="score_hilite_active_2_580569" align="right">0</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_2_580569" align="right">4.17</td></tr></tbody></table>
instead of:

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody id="home_reserve" style=""><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_reserve_2_545785" nowrap="nowrap">Z. Duke SP </td><td>PIT 11 v COL 4 (F)
</td><td id="stats_reserve_2_545785">103 PC, 7 INN, 6 HA, 2 BBI, 4 K, 4 ER, W</td><td id="score_hilite_reserve_2_545785" align="right">19.5</td><td id="score_total_hilite_reserve_2_545785" align="right">48.5</td></tr></tbody></table>