Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Gamer Atkins falling every year is the prob. Huge 06,Good 07,Avg 08,Horrible 09.

Not a good sign. Just think he is avg player

biggamer3

EOG Master

Wow Tripp really had a nice rotation going but now it just looks ok.

Lee, AJ, Lester, Joba and thats about it.
If AJ doesnt straighten his shit out team Tripp is cooked

too bad ian stewart not doing shit to replace atkins full time. Batting .100 = 2nasty
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

rjt721

EOG Master

Peavy's been unhittable since I got him in that trade. 47 K and only 18 hits in 36 innings.

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg4" align="left"> <td>Player</td> <td>INN</td> <td>GS</td> <td>QS</td> <td>CG</td> <td>W</td> <td>L</td> <td>S</td> <td>BS</td> <td>K</td> <td>BBI</td> <td>HA</td> <td>ERA</td> <td>WHIP</td> <td>FPTS</td></tr> <tr class="bg2" valign="center" align="right" height="17"> <td class="hoverCell" align="left">Peavy, Jake SP SD </td> <td align="right">36.0</td> <td align="right">5</td> <td align="right">5</td> <td align="right">1</td> <td align="right">2</td> <td align="right">2</td> <td align="right">0</td> <td align="right">0</td> <td align="right">47</td> <td align="right">10</td> <td align="right">18</td> <td align="right">1.50</td> <td align="right">0.78</td> <td align="right">113.0</td></tr></tbody></table>
And now Price gets called up. :+excited-

biggamer3

EOG Master

Gamer Atkins falling every year is the prob. Huge 06,Good 07,Avg 08,Horrible 09.

Not a good sign. Just think he is avg player

Could be a bad year, but he is a bench guy for me and was just a throw in in the AJ for Youk deal.

What made me do that deal was that Pelfs was thrown in also and i really liked Pelfs, as i saw what he did down the stretch last year for Mets.

Pelfs is a real nice bench option and on two steps could be real good.

With the way AJ has looked lately i would have been lucky to just land like a Votto for him

Timetopay

EOG Master

Peavy's been unhittable since I got him in that trade. 47 K and only 18 hits in 36 innings.

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>Player</TD><TD>INN</TD><TD>GS</TD><TD>QS</TD><TD>CG</TD><TD>W</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>S</TD><TD>BS</TD><TD>K</TD><TD>BBI</TD><TD>HA</TD><TD>ERA</TD><TD>WHIP</TD><TD>FPTS</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Peavy, Jake SP SD </TD><TD align=right>36.0</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>47</TD><TD align=right>10</TD><TD align=right>18</TD><TD align=right>1.50</TD><TD align=right>0.78</TD><TD align=right>113.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

to bad we cant all be rips deals2348ji23e

You can still be on the wrong end of them. Teix and Jurrjens for Haren. :houra
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

biggamer3

EOG Master

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg4" align="left"> <td>Player</td> <td>INN</td> <td>GS</td> <td>QS</td> <td>CG</td> <td>W</td> <td>L</td> <td>S</td> <td>BS</td> <td>K</td> <td>BBI</td> <td>HA</td> <td>ERA</td> <td>WHIP</td> <td>FPTS</td></tr> <tr class="bg2" align="right" valign="center" height="17"> <td class="hoverCell" align="left">Peavy, Jake SP SD </td> <td align="right">36.0</td> <td align="right">5</td> <td align="right">5</td> <td align="right">1</td> <td align="right">2</td> <td align="right">2</td> <td align="right">0</td> <td align="right">0</td> <td align="right">47</td> <td align="right">10</td> <td align="right">18</td> <td align="right">1.50</td> <td align="right">0.78</td> <td align="right">113.0</td></tr></tbody></table>

Everyone with half a fantasy brain knew u were raping on that deal, Kemp? come one i wouldnt have traded Hunter, Rios or Kakis for Kemp especially with him batting 7 at the time.

If you look back at when all the trades were done and u look at my reactions to who won each trade i believe i am like 15 for 15 in saying who got raped or not.

Only one close is Jones and Brox for Arod and i still would much prefer a top 3 bat to those two

gamer u lost on longoria/ells for lince. U said lince was way better

biggamer3

EOG Master

Who are the most surprising names in trades where they were the big pieces?

I cant believe ANYONE thought Ethier, Fuku were large pieces

biggamer3

EOG Master

gamer u lost on longoria/ells for lince. U said lince was way better
If i did say that then you are probably right

Long/Ells is slightly better then Linc

Timetopay

EOG Master

You all are acting like season is over while you all are starting Andy Pettite and Jorge Delorosa

Long way to go guys

You all are acting like season is over while you all are starting Andy Pettite and Jorge Delorosa

Long way to go guys

i'm andy :+clueless

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Everyone with half a fantasy brain knew u were raping on that deal, Kemp? come one i wouldnt have traded Hunter, Rios or Kakis for Kemp especially with him batting 7 at the time.

If you look back at when all the trades were done and u look at my reactions to who won each trade i believe i am like 15 for 15 in saying who got raped or not.

Only one close is Jones and Brox for Arod and i still would much prefer a top 3 bat to those two

Gamer...you are a legend in your own mind...you were lucky to beat me head to head in our first match-up...

Get off that high horse of yours...:finger004

biggamer3

EOG Master

vd i thought u would beat me, u had Halladay, Peavy and some other stud all with two steps that week.

sorry for ripping that deal again but RJT posted sick Peavy stats and Price is called up.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Just letting of some steam...I benched about 100 points worth of pitching this week...

Wow VD i dont even know who half your pitchers are, wow you love throwing random two steps, would be funny if your strategy works.

U wanna work on a trade now with me?

I am interested in Rollins, Hanson, Pedroia

Votto is back and 2 hrs today, Now i could deal a 1st baseman , anyone need?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Wow VD i dont even know who half your pitchers are, wow you love throwing random two steps, would be funny if your strategy works.

U wanna work on a trade now with me?

I am interested in Rollins, Hanson, Pedroia

Not for those three...

Will find out next week, all my pitchers have 2 starts...

tripp

EOG Master

Wow Tripp really had a nice rotation going but now it just looks ok.

Lee, AJ, Lester, Joba and thats about it.
If AJ doesnt straighten his shit out team Tripp is cooked

what the hell are you talking about? i would not trade those four for any group of four pitchers your team could come up with:+clueless

i love aj, lester and lee, and joba is very valuable to me becuase he has amazing stuff, plays for the yanks and can be started at rp. he would have scored 20+ if he didn't get hurt this week.

i would take those four over bills, gallardo, ervin and lilly/zambo. wouldn't even have to think much about it either. then i will be spot starting guys in the other 2 starter spots. livan and guthrie are both good options next week because of their matchups. we'll see how it plays out.

for the record though, you hate lester, i don't. i really really like lester. i would probably not trade lester straight up for gallardo, and I loved gallardo more than anyone. lester plays on boston though and will rack up wins. he is also a very talented pitcher that will k a lot more this year. i have tons of faith in him, which is why i was able to trade sabathia, who i think is the #4 starter after johan, lincecum and halladay

tripp

EOG Master

can't do that viejo..i really like pence, and i have him over hart by a good bit. baker to me probably wouldn't ever be started and nolasco is worth holding onto till he comes back to see if he can produce like last year.

i doubt pence will ever leave my team. really love this kid

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Don't blame you...I had Pence last year in another league and loved him...

Pretty good series this weekend with your Yanks vs my Phillies...tomorrows match up is ace against ace...will be watching live in Thailand in early AM...

tripp

EOG Master

Don't blame you...I had Pence last year in another league and loved him...

Pretty good series this weekend with your Yanks vs my Phillies...tomorrows match up is ace against ace...will be watching live in Thailand in early AM...

Yeah i think this could be a potential WS preview. Not predicting it or anything just yet, but two teams that can both expect to get there. Very good matchup tomorrow with Hamels vs CC..should be fun to watch.

Happ looked really good for the Phils yesterday. Mayberry too, but he will likely be in the minors soon when interleague play stops. Maybe they try to package those two somehow and land Peavy or some other stud pitcher at the deadline..I think SD would be fools to pass on those two but I'm not sure Philly wants to sell off their future.

Is there any way i could block deal offers for some league members?

This isn't even funny really

Corey Hart for Joey Votto

Votto 130 points
Hart 91 points

Potential wise Votto is much better.

Votto has 40 less abs and outscores hart by 40.

:(

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

You have excess 1B and need outfielders...Hart hasn't even touched his potential this year...he has underachieved...

Votto is in and out of the line-up...just some of us have different perspectives...like the one that you gave MO, MR AROD!!!!

So don't get upset if the trade offends you...have a good day Cee

You have excess 1B and need outfielders...Hart hasn't even touched his potential this year...he has underachieved...

Votto is in and out of the line-up...just some of us have different perspectives...like the one that you gave MO, MR AROD!!!!

So don't get upset if the trade offends you...have a good day Cee

Harts potential is 0 so no worries there.

I need OF but i have 4 OF ranked ahead of hart. ( even gayman franceur is ahead) So i just keep him on the bench and deal a good player like votto.

I got players good at bases for a rod. Not sure how that's the same thing :cheers

biggamer3

EOG Master

VD, is Happ supposed to be really good for the phils or just a end of rotation guy?

He has had sick K numbers through minors, thats what made me pick him up last week, over 9K per 9 innings throughout his career.

Need to drop a pitcher, anyone want a package of either Ubaldo, Bush, Marshall, Pelfrey, Parra, Doug Davis for one starter?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

AJ came up last year and had some control problems..he is left-handed, young, and a nice arm..for some reason the Phils thought that Chan Ho Park was the answer along with a guy older than me (Moyer)...Happ has a nice breaking ball/slider....the Phils have bought him along nicely and let him get his feet wet in the bullpen, his arm should be streched out and ready to take a spot in the rotation after his performance in Yankee Stadium....How about Mayberry? And they still have Carrasco in the minors doing a good job along with Donald....Phils will be making some interesting moves next year, maybe sooner...

biggamer3

EOG Master

thanks for the inside stuff vd

I think the Phils have an easier time this year reaching playoffs with Mets in disaray.

If Myers gets good again Phils are scary good with that offense

tripp

EOG Master

Is Jair Jurrjens the real deal?

Some nasty stuff.

I think he is a good pitcher and will continue to do well, but I don't think he's anywhere near as good as he is showing right now. That's why I didn't think twice about trading him. Only wanted him for his two starts this week.

How long would it take an average person to go through and read this whole thread, cant believe there are 20k posts about fantasy teams.