Who has the best EOG team?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

I'll be eliminated by AS break.:LMAO

Really only 6 or 7 teams right now that I think have a legit shot at the playoffs. Obviously things can change fast, but right now I'd say it's between yoyo, rj, gamer, chute, mc, ttp and tuck.

No one should be giving up though. This league is mainly just for fun, it's good times and we still have all our side bets to cheer for.:+excited-

I am trying to see if the name viejo is included, but I don't see it...come September you will and if you turn the page upside down, you will see the Tripp team on top....

tripp

EOG Master

I am trying to see if the name viejo is included, but I don't see it...come September you will and if you turn the page upside down, you will see the Tripp team on top....

you could have a contending team, but it all depends on the kids to me. if hanson and buchholz come up and pitch like they can you have a shot because you have some very nice hitting..but boston might not call him up all year unless they trade away some pitching and who knows what the braves are waiting for with hanson.

things can certainly change quick in this league. an injury to one team, and big call up for another and a team can come from nowhere to be at the top.

you're team is certainly better than mine though if that is any consolation:LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

sabathia is lights out tonight. no hitter through 4, with 4 k's and only 48 pitches.

can't believe i was actually able to get a side bet vs barry zito with this guy:LMAO

at least yoyo will reap the rewards of fatass sabathia this year.:thumbsup

tripp

EOG Master

bases juiced, no out...a chance to get guth off the hook for the L, and of coarse that bum jones GIDP, then overrated kakis k's.2348ji23e

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

you could have a contending team, but it all depends on the kids to me. if hanson and buchholz come up and pitch like they can you have a shot because you have some very nice hitting..but boston might not call him up all year unless they trade away some pitching and who knows what the braves are waiting for with hanson.

things can certainly change quick in this league. an injury to one team, and big call up for another and a team can come from nowhere to be at the top.

you're team is certainly better than mine though if that is any consolation:LMAO

My whole season is next week vs MO....:cheers
I can't bear losing to him and hearing about it for the next 3 months...although he is a big favorite....

bases juiced, no out...a chance to get guth off the hook for the L, and of coarse that bum jones GIDP, then overrated kakis k's.2348ji23e

jones helping a bud out. What a swell fellow.

Gamer had mark as top OF in the league. What u mean overrated 2348ji23e

Timetopay

EOG Master

VD almost took that trade you offered but they still talking about Zobris hitting the pine when Burrell and Bartlett back.

Amazing to sit him over Pat,Kapler,and Aybar

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

If Zo keeps on hitting, no way Madden can bench him...

Hopefully Zo continues hitting...might catch a good break here by not trading him now...

tripp

EOG Master

Cee....I didn't see your name in Tripp's top teams either.....

cee in a division with mo and rj. rj has a very nice team and mo's team is stacked (even though it sucks this week). gonna be tough to make a run in that div.

same thing with ttp and mc. i think chute wins that div, but ttp and mc will have to fight it out all year for the WC, and they have rj and others to worry about.

some good teams will miss the playoffs. gonna come down to breaks i think.

tripp

EOG Master

luke scott again..holy fuck.

saves guth from a loss. now only if bum jones could have knocked in ONE run with bases juiced nobody out guth would have the W2348ji23e

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Grienke needs to be bitched slapped....

Be back in a couple of hours, my little exotic Asian girl wants some breakfast and she is throwing me off the computer...

Timetopay

EOG Master

Verlander is shit

VD im with ya with that. No way guy should be out. Upton is a frickin bum but MAdden is a stubborn sob.

Same reason we didnt get Wood or Fuentes and stayed with this burn out Percy. Hes buddies with him and kept him

J

joeybagadonuts

Nice 4-33 day for team Donuts. Way to hit, clowns.
:hangt

J

joeybagadonuts

The funniest part about Cee's post is my team is "shit", but he has only scored 80 more points on the year, or about 10 a WEEK. Your team is shit as well my friend. Don't try to dress it up.
2348ji23e

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

The 2 "Throw-Ins" from my last 2 deals have been kicking ass...

Pierre and Alex Ramirez.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Fuck me, Jose Lopez kills my week

Fuentes fucks up the week for team gamer

RJT, nice week, we still got 3 starters each tomorrow will need lights out from all 3 and shit from urs to beat ya with this Fuentes BS

RJT, nice week, we still got 3 starters each tomorrow will need lights out from all 3 and shit from urs to beat ya with this Fuentes BS

unless Fuentes gets the win??? And I bet Seattle so it's just a matter if they can win while Fuentes is still in the game cause I cant win a bet.

biggamer3

EOG Master

After todays gem by price i am starting to think that VD didnt win the Kemp for Peavy and Price deal oij213490

rjt721

EOG Master

Gallardo alone could easily make up the difference. You have better pitching matchups tomorrow than I do. I'll need as much of a cushion as I can get.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Gallardo alone could easily make up the difference. You have better pitching matchups tomorrow than I do. I'll need as much of a cushion as I can get.
Should be down to last game at least with me having Marshall for Sunday night game vs shitty Milton.

I think Scherzer could be a monster, hoping ur Delarosa loses big points pitching in Coors.

He is Jekyll and Hyde though so i hope his hyde shows up.

WTF happen to my stud hitters, Lee and Youk, got almost nothing from them this week

rjt721

EOG Master

MVP Torii Hunter up with the tying run on base and he hits into a double play. Guy's clutch.

BTW, how's a GIDP not worth negative pts in the scoring?

rjt721

EOG Master

Should be down to last game at least with me having Marshall for Sunday night game vs shitty Milton.

I think Scherzer could be a monster, hoping ur Delarosa loses big points pitching in Coors.

He is Jekyll and Hyde though so i hope his hyde shows up.

WTF happen to my stud hitters, Lee and Youk, got almost nothing from them this week
My bats haven't done much, either. Lost 2 games from Hanley and now V-Mart goes down.

Nelly Cruz is carrying my offense.

Should be close tomorrow. I like DLR's matchup. I started him because of this game. Pads don't touch lefties. But it won't matter if he can't find the plate.

Not until they get 10 starts and everyone healthy.

I was going to bitch about having the most points scored against for the year (and week) once again, but realized it is only because I cant play myself.