Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

got ripped one too many times by did

upton/qualls for victorino was the worst deal of the year

shit cee says he wants to be deals and complains about no deals and then says he cant be deals.

im so confuseded.

shit cee says he wants to be deals and complains about no deals and then says he cant be deals.

im so confuseded.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

we had 2 runs in softs. Outfielders giving up inside the park hrs since the ball gets passed them and goes to the fence. People taking two bases on us on pop flys to the OF. I wanna off myself

mofome

Banned

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

we had 2 runs in softs. Outfielders giving up inside the park hrs since the ball gets passed them and goes to the fence. People taking two bases on us on pop flys to the OF. I wanna off myself

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

tripp doesn't need Size. He has Ethier. Guy hit .211 with 1 HR and 19 K's in May.

He, and I believe a couple others, said they would take ethier over Jones. I don't understand how people are able to live from one day to the next. Life is harder than that.

mofome

Banned

shit cy miller about to walk the 8th and then the pitcher to walk in 2 runs

:LMAO

biggamer3

EOG Master

MC they said that there will be thunderstorms tonight in Miami, hoping they come come before 5th

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

MILLER.

HOLY SHIT.

I shouldnt of started Suppan and just watched this negative shit.

biggamer3

EOG Master

WOW

only a -2 after watching that shit?

holy balls thats awesome

i thought i was looking at a -15 inning, Hall missed a pitch down the middle with bases juiced, even he was shocked.

miller is a fuckwad, throwing not even close to the plate to Kendall AND Pitcher.

How the fuck was this guy the centerpiece to Miggy trade?

rjt721

EOG Master

WOW

holy balls thats awesome

i thought i was looking at a -15 inning, Hall missed a pitch down the middle with bases juiced, even he was shocked.

miller is a fuckwad, throwing not even close to the plate to Kendall AND Pitcher.

Maybin was.

tripp

EOG Master

size might need surgery now2348ji23e

this guy hits a hr and they want to put him on the dl for 2 months. unbelieveable.

and before people start bashing the trade. say i traded sabathia straight up for pujols and pujols gets hurt this week for 2 months, does that make it a bad trade? no, it would still be a great trade.

i do not regret the trade at all. sizemore was a first round pick for a reason. he went AHEAD of sabathia and i got guthrie and nolasco included. bad break for me though and size is gone for a long time. that's bases, it's a long grind.

sucks even more because now clev will be a complete joke for cliff lee.

hopefully they lose every game for 2 months and trade lee and sizemore to the yanks for hughes and gardner:+excited-

tripp

EOG Master

WOW

holy balls thats awesome

At the time that looked like a great trade for Florida. They got a top pitching prospect in Miller and a top hitting prospect in Maybin. I was shocked they got so much for Miggy, even though Miggy is a stud.

Miller looks like shit so far though and Maybin has been absolutely awful.

Thank god they still ripped the Sox for Ramirez though91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

size might need surgery now2348ji23e

this guy hits a hr and they want to put him on the dl for 2 months. unbelieveable.

and before people start bashing the trade. say i traded sabathia straight up for pujols and pujols gets hurt this week for 2 months, does that make it a bad trade? no, it would still be a great trade.

i do not regret the trade at all. sizemore was a first round pick for a reason. he went AHEAD of sabathia and i got guthrie and nolasco included. bad break for me though and size is gone for a long time. that's bases, it's a long grind.

sucks even more because now clev will be a complete joke for cliff lee.

hopefully they lose every game for 2 months and trade lee and sizemore to the yanks for hughes and gardner

well guthrie was in a different deal. You did get nolasco though and turned the closer into cy guth and 36.

mofome

Banned

miller back out there

Cameron walked, Fielder to second.Fielder singled to left center.

tripp

EOG Master

shit, should have started carmeron this week. the guy is usually useless unless he hits a HR, but didn't realize cy miller was this shitty. i should have picked up the whole milwaukee roster2348ji23e

tripp

EOG Master

Atkins struck out looking.

Holliday getting traded to the A's was good for nobody involved.Atkins is the biggest bum in the league now a few years after putting up ridiculous, video game numbers.

mofome

Banned

Fielder caught stealing, catcher to third Cameron to second.

The fatman tried to roll out!

tripp

EOG Master

lol, that was an awful bunt attempt by cabrera. tried to drag it for a hit (shouldn't of even tried after he already showed bunt the pitch before), and it was bunted hard right back to joba. pretty much just gave himself up there for no reason

can't believe fatso livan is easy wins again. i wish i was vs him again. ww man to cy young

tripp

EOG Master

nobody even close to touching joba all game, and victor hits a HR and now joba doesn't even have the W.

martinez only one hitting him today. had a hard hit fly out his first ab. everyone else has looked silly