Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

grienke not looking so sharp tonight. last inning lind JUST missed an rbi single, rolen JUST missed a hr in the first ab this inning, overbay takes him deep after than, and even millar just made some nice contact.

getting behind hitters also which is rare for him

Yeah but the lind ab shouldnt have even taken place, that wells hit was a joke.

2348ji23e

the next 3 people all hit him hard. he just cant pitch off this mound for whatever reason. hopefully he doesnt give me negative.

crazy that he just now gave up his first hr of the year.

mofome

Banned

rjt what would you think of

CC, Bruce, Young
for
Hanley and Max

I am unclear on it.

tripp

EOG Master

Yeah but the lind ab shouldnt have even taken place, that wells hit was a joke.

2348ji23e

the next 3 people all hit him hard. he just cant pitch off this mound for whatever reason. hopefully he doesnt give me negative.

crazy that he just now gave up his first hr of the year.

yeah well is hitting the ball awful right now, no reason he should be hitting ahead of lind other than to see some nice pitches. lind is the better hitter though. wells got lucky with a broken bat hit.

problem with grienke today is he's getting behind guys. i dont think i've ever seen him do that before this year. every time he starts he seems to always be up on guys 1-2 or 0-2. he's like halladay, he trusts his stuff and just attacks the zone.

i doubt he gets negative. he'll settle down and have a nice start. he's a guy that can pick up 5 pts in an inning at any time with his k's

mofome

Banned

yeah well is hitting the ball awful right now, no reason he should be hitting ahead of lind other than to see some nice pitches. lind is the better hitter though. wells got lucky with a broken bat hit.

problem with grienke today is he's getting behind guys. i dont think i've ever seen him do that before this year. every time he starts he seems to always be up on guys 1-2 or 0-2. he's like halladay, he trusts his stuff and just attacks the zone.

i doubt he gets negative. he'll settle down and have a nice start. he's a guy that can pick up 5 pts in an inning at any time with his k's

Lind has been smoking everything lately.

:doh1

mofome

Banned

shit, big deals!

haha yeah love hanley of course, but cc and bruce is a bit much and max is better than young, but it aint that exciting. max is scary. I watched him against the nats and he was terrible. then he comes out and ks 10 a couple times. then he gives up 30 in 2 innings.

:+clueless

mofome

Banned

jesus, now scut hits a fly ball for a triple after he ked and the ump didnt give greinke the call.

fucking crips. you worthless fucking clown

tripp

EOG Master

grienke JUST missed that k vs scut. looked like a great pitch, but just a tad outside. scut has such a good eye. then he doubles the next pitch!

mofome

Banned

how in the FUCK does a fly ball ever, EVER land there. thats embarrassing. crisp fucking sucks

tripp

EOG Master

rbi single by rios. scut scores again.

oh shit it was a double. crisp is awful in cf

mofome

Banned

Now the fucking piece of shit muther fucking clown catcher lets the ball get past him again.

give me a fucking break. fucking jesus christ this team is a joke

tripp

EOG Master

hahah holy crap kc's defense is awful. wells hits a high chopper for an out, but the throw is a bit high and takes the 1b off the bag.

mofome

Banned

Wells gets lucky again. what a sack of fucking shit. tor does nothing and they score.

:LMAO

now they give wells a base hit?

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

mofome

Banned

Wells hardly even makes contact and its an rbi and a hit. this inning should be over with no runs in.

every fucking day its something

mofome

Banned

Wells with two completely worthless ABs and he is 2 for 2 with 2 RBI. How interesting. I love the breaks i get.

tripp

EOG Master

grienke really struggling now. tough to know as a pitcher though that your defense can't step up for you when you don't have your best stuff. not like he needs them to be amazing, just avg and this is probably only 3-0, maybe even less if crisp got a better jump on the scut double.

mofome

Banned

Lets see this inning:
Scut pop up for a double thanks to crisp
K
Rios solid hit. If crisp wasnt a woman its just a little single, but rios gets to 2nd.
passed ball because olivo is awful
error called a hit
hard single

inning should have been long since done. Someone please kill me and blow up this terrible team.

mofome

Banned

grienke really struggling now. tough to know as a pitcher though that your defense can't step up for you when you don't have your best stuff. not like he needs them to be amazing, just avg and this is probably only 3-0, maybe even less if crisp got a better jump on the scut double.

I didnt notice the jump, i just dont know why he was playing that fucking shallow. MUCH easier to go in than to go out. ive never seen a ball land there. It wasnt like it was a line drive, fly balls dont just land. Especially not well before the track.

mofome

Banned

jesus christ. he gets ahead and he fucks up again.

those runs are going to be earned?

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

guillen crushed that ball, but a bit foul. ks the next pitch. romero looking very good tonight.

so would i vs the royals though.

mofome

Banned

guillen with a 540 foot strike 1 inch foul. Oh how funny the game is. The hardest hit ball of the game is a strike, pop ups, errors, and some line drives are 6 the other way.

son of a crapass whore

tripp

EOG Master

scut is gettin nasty today off grienke. too bad hill can't get a hit behind him.

and mo, i think they changed well's inf hit to an error. i see wells as 1-2 now, and grienke only has 4 er.