Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Cee isn't worth my time anymore. None of these battles are. Just bothers me that Cee continues to rip Joey, despite supporting the stiff Chute over him last year and being wrong.

Joey doesn't even know sports. So it's a wasted team

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Just concerned about my bud after reading on his school while he attended classes there

Feeling is mutual bud. I was concerned when I heard that random young boys that were underprivileged from PA were being targeted by the creep known as Jerry. I'm just glad to know you weren't involved.

I won my fantasy baseball league this year. My team was pitching based and my batters all were steals / avg guys. I was able to grab pitching first and ended up with

halladay, kershaw, weaver, and lincecum. along with axford, rivera, wilson and putz. Got lucky and was able to grab beachy and fister the second half to complete my staff. Was a great season for me.

My best hitters were bourn and victorino but i would be so far ahead in avg and steals all i needed was 4 of the 5 pitching categories to win and with that staff i usually swept all 5

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Pitching was good but your hitters were not. The league sounds a lot like this one - pitching reigns.

J

joeybagadonuts

Joey doesn't even know sports. So it's a wasted team

Hah, Bullshit. I know plenty about baseball. I follow the game very closely. I get lazy with my fantasy stuff, always have.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Joey you're proving his point. you can't get lazy in this league or you're a bad manager. Step it up. I don't want the Rainman of the league making me look dumb.

J

joeybagadonuts

I will play and be competitive. I did fine the first year in bases, just had some bad breaks.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Yeah, everyone "e-hates" Cee but the impartial people. I don't hate Cee, but he is a doucher - he defended Chute.

tripp

EOG Master

I have no problem with cee. Obviously Chute is one of the bigger douches out there, but I don't hold cee responsible for that.

J

joeybagadonuts

cee is a fucking piece of shit trashbag.

him and mo are no longer cool, or at least last i spoke with mo. cee likes to defend that scumbag stiff chute, no surprise given cee stiffed dirty in the past and had no problem doing so. he claimed he was taken advantage of or some other gay manchild type answer.

how are ice queef and chute doing, cee?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Hey, is mofo definitely gonna be back this season?

What about TTP? Definitely back?

rjt721

EOG Master

Wish we had a foots league so I could rip Timely or Tripp after they drafted turd Vick with the #1 pick.

tripp

EOG Master

Wish rj had the first pick so i could laugh after he picked pretty boy Brady over my guy Rodgers 91023i2ndw;l

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Sergio traded to the Blue Jays for a minor leaguer who wasn't as good at double A as Sergio was in the MLB last year. Nestor Molina is still supposed to be a stud, but what the fuckkkkkkkk. Serigo? Really?

rjt721

EOG Master

Ozzie gone. Sergio gone. This would be the dagger for poor Timely.

Gordon Edes of ESPN Boston reports that the Red Sox have discussed John Danks and Gavin Floyd with the White Sox.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

It's going to be a rough off-season for us Sox fans. My dad liked Sergio hella more than I did and he's pretty pissed. They really didn't get anything for the bargain that was Sergio Santos.

It looks like Danks and Buehrle are gone as well - Danks is the hottest pitcher on the trade market, so they should be able to get a good bit for him I guess. None of this is good news. White Sox could be historically bad next year.

I guess I'll be stuck with Gordo, Viciedo and Konerko next year. I guess Sale is the shit too... everyone else on the team is :shoot:.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Anyone have Mo's email? Didnt answer my last few texts. Does he reply to emails? Thanks in advance.

rjt721

EOG Master

This was someone's #1 sleeper last year

Pirates released RHP Ross Ohlendorf.
Ohlendorf missed nearly all of the 2011 season because of shoulder problems and registered a weak 8.15 ERA in eight starts while healthy. He might have to settle for a minor league contract this winter.

Imagine getting released by the Pirates. :LMAO

Some guys just don't know bases. :doh1

tripp

EOG Master

Bad luck with a horrible injury. He was primed for a big season.

On brighter news Dream Weav finally has an actual MLB caliber hitter in his lineup now. Look out. :pop:

J

joeybagadonuts

I have a feeling Angel Pagan will be a good fit for the Giants. If he can develop into a lead off hitter, I think he is going to be a huge addition. So glad to see that bum torres gone but Ramirez is a tough loss.

Can't wait for bases to start back up. I'm even heading out to Spring training down to Scottsdale during March for the first time in a few years.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Maybe we can have a weekly session in our league chatroom until the season.

With VD, Tuck, Mofo, TTP, Gamer all gone from here it might be a good platform to shoot the shit.

Just a thought.

tripp

EOG Master

Rj's keepers worse than timely's were last year now :LMAO

RJ's title is gonna have to have an asterisk next to it. Breaks needs cheaters to the trippers. Who knew? :pop: