Who has the best EOG team?

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Tripper, I would have routed you without Braun. I smoked you.

Braun is gone. My man LoMo will be kept now. :houra

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Nah....Going arm most likely.

If Braun is suspended for 50 games then no point of taking him early.

If he's not suspended you'll keep him.

Strass, Pineda, Felix, Miggy, Hamilton for now.

tripp

EOG Master

Glad i don;t have to worry about cheaters with my keepers.

Pedy probably the only clean bat in baseball.

Am I the only one that liked bases better when guys like Bonds and Sosa would go for 70 HRs? Too much pitching now imo, everyone has a 3 era so I don't like it as much.

tripp

EOG Master

Am I the only one that liked bases better when guys like Bonds and Sosa would go for 70 HRs? Too much pitching now imo, everyone has a 3 era so I don't like it as much.

Not alone cee. I love great pitching, and great pitching duals, but I also love to see guys that are threats to hr every time up. I'm all for PED's in baseball if it makes the players/product better.

rjt721

EOG Master

Your receivers are still average at best, your TE is always hurt, and your 2nd RB is still a question.

Kid didn't want to do the trade anymore today haha. People were bitching, but in reality he traded Roddy White and 3-4 points a week at QB for LeSean McCoy. He has Rivers, and needed to get him on the field.

My team is still the best. Bye's are over, and I lucked into a win this week. I'll still win...

WR - Marshall
WR - Fitz
WR - V-Jax
RB - Foster
RB - Ryan Mathews
TE - Graham
Flex - Steve Smith/Jackie Battle (MVP)/Felix Jones

I have so much depth it's stupid
Timely's unbeatable team lost to Ryan Grant, Demaryius Thomas, and Denarius Moore. :lolxmas

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I dropped 158 points - not like my team played poorly.

You got a 20 from your defense, a 40 from Roddy White, and a 23 from a guy who doesn't even have a real name.

I was 15 yards away from the 100 yard bonus with 3 receivers and didn't get there. Losing by 4 is horrendous... Ryan Mathews made it interesting.

Good luck next week. Not sure how you're going to score points again.

rjt721

EOG Master

Yeah, I am a huge dog next week. Roddy is the only guy I can count on. Rodgers will probably only play a half.

Can't start Demaryius again since Denver will likely be playing from ahead next week against Buffalo and Tebow won't throw. Think I'm going with Heyward Bey and Lance Moore and just hope Moore has a big game so going against Brees doesn't hurt as much.

No clue what I'm going to do with my RB2 spot. Might be Khalil Bell time. :lock:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

You're a week late on Bell it would seem, but who knows. Bears offense could get even worse next week - if that's possible.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

As of right now I'm out of bases. School and full time work along with poker coming back. Gonna probably give the team to Ruairi. If I can get settled in, I might stay in. Problem is the drafting.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Mo didn't pay for foots either for anyone who cares. I expected it and it's my fault, just a warning for this league

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

U fuck. Good to have u back. 3rd place better than u. Ruairi will probably take the team or something. Gotta get the real world stuff figured out this year. I'll still be around, might even share the team with him. Idk as of now. Still spending all day job hunting.

Timetopay

EOG Master

You letting Chute back again this year:finger004

I wont be trading and around as much this year either but i aint getting out.

We need a one day draft for all of us who got lives. Tripp can do a slow draft in the capwins league if he needs too

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Does Mofo even want to return? He stillowes from a few yrs ago and hasn't paid for this year foots. I spoke to him (he owes me from football 2 yrs ago) and I told him to get his shit together and pay me back when he could. I did not know that he hadn't paid for this year football at that moment. As for the league...timely you gotta stay? Who is ruiari?Ttp- good to see you around asd well. We had good times talking trade last year. We made about 20 trades which probably ended hurting us both.2 day draft sounds good. But I like slow draft as well as long as we have a strict time limit.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Buddy of mine that rj and gamer played against in foots mc. I enjoy the league, but as of today I have higher ranking priorities. I haven't had time before 8 o'clock to sit down n relax in weeks.

Timetopay

EOG Master

I think Mo has owed a bunch of different guys and they give up. I know Gamer chased him from a basketball league like 3 years ago. Whatever but time to move on

Ruirari is out. WTF is that? Has to go to a forum guy first like Tegs,PVC,gyno first.

And by the way RJT is just lucky he cheated and gave himself first pick and denied trades by certain guys. Only way certain japs win.

MC yeah some interesting trade deals but i way overtraded. Loved certain guys like Prince and Hamels and I made dumb moves.

tripp

EOG Master

i stole prince from ttp by selling him on bum mccutch. gotta love taking advantage of the old timers :btj:

and dont knock the capwins league ttp. its gonna be a sweet 3 team league.

tripp

EOG Master

haven't thought about my 5th guy at all yet.

obviously will keep doc, weav, cc and pedy though

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I think Mo has owed a bunch of different guys and they give up. I know Gamer chased him from a basketball league like 3 years ago. Whatever but time to move on

Ruirari is out. WTF is that? Has to go to a forum guy first like Tegs,PVC,gyno first.

And by the way RJT is just lucky he cheated and gave himself first pick and denied trades by certain guys. Only way certain japs win.

MC yeah some interesting trade deals but i way overtraded. Loved certain guys like Prince and Hamels and I made dumb moves.

Gamer hasnt postd here in a while. Is he forsure back? Is Mofo back? Joey is forsure taking over Chuteboxe?

I dont mind Tegs or PVC....but I don't want gyno in this league.

And I overtraded as well. But I love trades. This year I will definiteitly tone it down.

rjt721

EOG Master

No one wants a slow draft. But we can never agree on a time for a live draft so we end up with the slow draft. Will probably be the same this year.

tripp

EOG Master

joey is taking over for chute

i don't have a problem with that ruirii guy taking over for timely as long as he also keeps players like garza (hope timely doesnt bail tho)

and pvc would be great to take over for mo as i assume hes done in this league?

tripp

EOG Master

You know you're team is really good when you're keeping the #4 pitcher for the Angels :lolxmas

At least you have baldo in the AL now :btj:

Timetopay

EOG Master

Lets be honest.

I was 1/2 game out of the playoffs with worst luck known to man.

Shields and Ubaldo top 10 guys
Ervin Top 20
Victor top Catcher
Mccutch top 3 OF

Timetopay

EOG Master

Mccutch is 25 and had 450 points. He is fine. Relax dude.

Ells - Injury prone
Braun - Suspended for cheating
Hanley - OVerrated and will be on Washington
Lester - Boozer
Kershaw - Solid but will regress

Timetopay

EOG Master

Doc - 50 years old
CC - 22000 inning on the arm
Weaver - RJT Angels true number 4
Pedroia - Overated