Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

good get for the yanks, although not the robbery people make it seem since they did give up a bonafide superstar prospect. Didn't they refuse to give up montero for cliff lee already? (and glad they did, id take pineda over lee any day)

tripp

EOG Master

Pineada over Lee

A guy who doesnt know bases

lee obviously better now, but only for about another 2 years.

5 years from now cliff lee is gonna suck while pineda is contending for cy youngs (or at least is a very, very good #2 sp)

Timetopay

EOG Master

No guarantee Pineda becomes anything. Lee is a stud and could be for 3 or 4 more years. Give me the guarantee.

Pineda may be Edwin Jackson and just throw hard and win 12 games a year

I go with proven winners that why I would take me this year as a manager over a flash in the pan luck box RJT

lee obviously better now, but only for about another 2 years.

5 years from now cliff lee is gonna suck while pineda is contending for cy youngs (or at least is a very, very good #2 sp)

So you are going with Mo's strategy of building a team that will be great 5 years from now. dont believe that worked out so good for him.

Oh, and I think you are wrong. lee isnt overpowering so he will be good for a long time. Pineda relies on his power and doesnt have the most fluid motion. I can see him injured and on the shelf sooner than Lee

tripp

EOG Master

im not talking for fantasy, im talking for real baseball. getting pineda for montero was better than getting cliff lee for montero for the yanks. pineda could be in pinstripes for 10 great years while cliff probably has 3 good ones left (and not sure hed even be amazing pitching in that park vs al east bats )

Tripp, Tripp, Tripp. The Yankees would trade Pineda for Lee and throw in Jeter.

I think Lee did ok for Texas in his visits to NY. 2-0 with an era of 2.25 I believe

Timetopay

EOG Master

When can we vote to get rid of keepers. Never signed up for this the first year.

Would like a chance to get certain guys and they are never gonna be there.

Dont like keeper leagues :shoot:

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tripp we didnt make it do to miracles and luck.

You tell me the next year Mo and Timely make it:btj:

tripp

EOG Master

When can we vote to get rid of keepers. Never signed up for this the first year.

who ya want to get?

cc will be available for deals after the draft. only right that the stallions would have a brotha anchoring their staff

Timetopay

EOG Master

Just would like a chance at some guys that i have never had and not have to trade my whole team for them.

Verly,Albert,Doc,whoever.

I didnt sign up for lock a guy down forever league. Its taken some of the fun out

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tripp I know in Canada the air is tight but my point is we have to abolish keepers not to hear you arent giving guys up:finger004

This league was built on the draft and then deals. WTF is the reason we went to this shit on keepers.

Trust me I am right. It has hurt the ability of the good managers to out manage the bad ones

tripp

EOG Master

cant get rid of it this year tho since guys strategized last year around it. year 1 i gave up tons to land guys likd doc/jj/lest so id be set for years (just ended up swapping pitchers after doc)

id consider getting rid of keepers, but only after this season

J

joeybagadonuts

Who do I have for keeps since I took Shitboxe's team?

I can't look at this team bc Commish Squeaky Voice hasn't switched me over to take Chute's team yet... I even sent him a PM in Japanese.

tripp

EOG Master

you have cliff lee, matt cain, joe mauer, mark teix, and probably shaun marcum as your 5 keeps. overall pretty good

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Solid keepers Joey.

Need Mauer to bounce back or move back to the Metrodome :)

Can we start the draft today? :)

good get for the yanks, although not the robbery people make it seem since they did give up a bonafide superstar prospect. Didn't they refuse to give up montero for cliff lee already? (and glad they did, id take pineda over lee any day)

About half of the yankee fans I saw were mad they had to give up montero. I was laughing seeing their value on Montero. Guy had 78 ABs and people are already crowning him to be awesome. How'd that work out for Posey/Santana/Weiters thus far?

No guarantee Pineda becomes anything. Lee is a stud and could be for 3 or 4 more years. Give me the guarantee.

Pineda may be Edwin Jackson and just throw hard and win 12 games a year

I go with proven winners that why I would take me this year as a manager over a flash in the pan luck box RJT

Pineada actually spots his fastball well. Jackson just throws it and hopes it goes over the plate. Big difference between the two imo. But i'm not a bases guy like ttp so ...

So you are going with Mo's strategy of building a team that will be great 5 years from now. dont believe that worked out so good for him.

Oh, and I think you are wrong. lee isnt overpowering so he will be good for a long time. Pineda relies on his power and doesnt have the most fluid motion. I can see him injured and on the shelf sooner than Lee

I saw pineada was already hurt once in his career. So durability might be an issue for the guy. It's very close for me between lee and pineada

Since your top keep V Mart is out for the year. You didn't set yourself up with any good keeps this season. I see what are doing here

rjt721

EOG Master

Lets be honest.

I was 1/2 game out of the playoffs with worst luck known to man.

Shields and Ubaldo top 10 guys
Ervin Top 20
Victor top Catcher
Mccutch top 3 OF
According to MLB.com's Jason Beck, Victor Martinez suffered a torn ACL during winter conditioning and could miss the 2012 season if the injury requires surgery.

Enjoy!

rjt721

EOG Master

Draft in late March.

Keeper league for the next 17 years.

fffffffffffffffff TTP.

Pineda overrated.

RIP Gamer.

Tripp sucks.

Timetopay

EOG Master

I like the fact that you guys know in Jan you got hope you already catching breaks on my team.

You already realize who the front runner is:cheers

tripp

EOG Master

yikes. stallions gonna be in full on rebuild mode this year trading for keepers by june

Timetopay

EOG Master

If Mccutchen or Victorino go down before the season my next hitter keeper is lucas duda:btj:

rjt721

EOG Master

Mo is in if he pays.

We need to come up with some alternates. Mo in question and Gamer in witness protection. Who gets those spots if they're out? Bricker, PVC, Tegs?

rjt721

EOG Master

Look at Tucka's team and try to find 3 keepers after Reyes and Haren.

Guy gonna have to keep Wright, Bourn, and Edwin Jackson. :LMAO

rjt721

EOG Master

I would love to trade teams with Tuck. See how far I can take a shit squad and see him fuck up a powerhouse. Would be fun.

Gets boring beating up on Tripp and Timely. They don't even have a chance.

tripp

EOG Master

Guy wins one season and thinks he's the Yankees. More like the D-Backs pulling off the upset of the century.

I'm cool with any of those guys being in the league. Mo had to also pay for the foots league he joined with you guys i thought?