Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

guys who keep asking to start there is 0 and i mean 0 chance we start until rjt sees how the Braun deal works out.

Sucks but for whatever reason he took over whole league

I think we should start a week or two before our original draft date. We could do the 24 hr rule and slow draft then...

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

is joey gonna be around often this season? or are we going to have the same 7 guys talking trash to eachother ever day.

gamer will be around less.
tucks dad probably never.
viejo at weird hours.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

i say we start tomorrow night. we are all in the same boat with question marks. hell i will be drafting yu even beforehe pitches a spring training game. i am forced o choose hosmer over hambo because i want to do this now.

is joey gonna be around often this season? or are we going to have the same 7 guys talking trash to eachother ever day.

gamer will be around less.
tucks dad probably never.
viejo at weird hours.

Just 7. Wonder why u only wanted chutey gone for non posting. Interesting :+clueless

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

i want everyone gone who doesnt post. what makes this league fun is the posting, trash talking, and trades.

chute didnt post and he definitely didnt trade.

last yr was a snooze as ttp, chute, mofo, never posted after june. and i was already trading for next year by then.

hopefully this year joey posts a lot more than hes done in the past. hopefully game finds some time. losing timely will hurt.

i have a feeling it will just be rj, ttp, myself, cee, and tripp doing most of the talking this yr.

i want everyone gone who doesnt post. what makes this league fun is the posting, trash talking, and trades.

chute didnt post and he definitely didnt trade.

last yr was a snooze as ttp, chute, mofo, never posted after june. and i was already trading for next year by then.

hopefully this year joey posts a lot more than hes done in the past. hopefully game finds some time. losing timely will hurt.

i have a feeling it will just be rj, ttp, myself, cee, and tripp doing most of the talking this yr.

Agree, any way you can create a new posting league for next season? And replace the non posts guys.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I dont even think we should post here anymore. we can find a regular fantasy message board or ust pay a few dollars for our own and go from there. i know this thread is good for nostalgia and stuff, but i dont love coming to this site and i really only log onto eog for this thread now.

What sites have fantasy boards? most of the boards I see , i'd rather kill myself then deal with the people on there

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I dont know. but we dont have to deal with other people. just have our own thread somewhere else. title it our league and no one from other leagues will even bother looking at it. there have to be other ways. or at least a site which is more mobile phone friendly. good ting bout peeps is that site is so fucking quick on my blackberry. quicker than when i use my laptop.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Then don't post here mc. No onE is forciNg u. I'd rather kill myself than pay money to start a site for this league. I also have no interest in joining some queer fantasy board so I have to check 2 places everyday. I find it funny ur trying to boot guys who defended to keep u in the league when u had much worse issues than not posting.

biggamer3

EOG Master

honestly have no clue who i am keeping, need to see some reports on JJ and Hanson when camp starts.

If both are healthy I will probably keep both, hope MC or someone takes Sants so i could get one of Price/Darvish/Gallardo.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

O, so this site isn't mobile friendly enough for mc so we all have to post elsewhere. Wahhh wahhhhhhhh. I'm on my phone now

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

we started it here with mofo
we moved to cw for mofo
we came back here for viejo and tuck

just find a place for us thats more mobile friendly.

biggamer3

EOG Master

agree with MC, this site doesnt have a mobile version, every other forum has a mobile version. If we started a thread over at SBR or Peeps i would be fine posting only there since they got nice mobile sites

biggamer3

EOG Master

what pisses me off about EOG is that they use the VBulletin forum setup and it comes with a Mobile option, just no one ever enabled it here for a few years already

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

what pisses me off about EOG is that they use the VBulletin forum setup and it comes with a Mobile option, just no one ever enabled it here for a few years already

agree. makes a world of a difference. i hardly ever post at peeps. but when i do its from my phone the majority of the time. its really quick. im ot at a computer most of the day and phone is only way i can see whats going on here during breaks and stuff. maybe kinger or someone will enable the mobile version.

MC, the average man wouldn't be able to handle the rips in this league. Had a guy join a football league with "Notre Dame" in his name. He got ripped as soon as he joined so he quit and said he didn't need this BS. Imagine the personal rips some guys do here in a league full of normal people? Half the league would be crying at their computer and quit

honestly have no clue who i am keeping, need to see some reports on JJ and Hanson when camp starts.

If both are healthy I will probably keep both, hope MC or someone takes Sants so i could get one of Price/Darvish/Gallardo.

I knew u wouldn't keep sant with JJ/Hanson healthy. Not sure why some guys thought sant would be a sick keep

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

MC, the average man wouldn't be able to handle the rips in this league. Had a guy join a football league with "Notre Dame" in his name. He got ripped as soon as he joined so he quit and said he didn't need this BS. Imagine the personal rips some guys do here in a league full of normal people? Half the league would be crying at their computer and quit

haha thats not what i was implying. i mean to say is that for me what sets this league apart from my other 2 (which i enjoy for other reasons - more money, different keeper set up, diferent type of talking, no message board) is the fact that we are all around basically 24-7 to jab eachother. we spend hours upon hours talking trade and trash. we all hate eachother one minute, but really get long and most of us would have the others backs. But if the constant posting dwindled and traded dwindled and occasional rippage email stopped that would really put a damper on this league for me. just my own feelings. iloved it when mofo, timely, ttp, rj, tripp, gamer, cee, tuck, tn etc were all around and i'd come back from the weekend and have to scorll back 24 pages to catch up. love coming back with 16 trade offers in my inbox and multiple league deals. thats what sets this league apart from my others. this is more funthan anything else.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

agree. makes a world of a difference. i hardly ever post at peeps. but when i do its from my phone the majority of the time. its really quick. im ot at a computer most of the day and phone is only way i can see whats going on here during breaks and stuff. maybe kinger or someone will enable the mobile version.

Looks like it's an add-on to Vbulletin. I asked EOGMike if he could go ahead and add it.

Thanks for the info, Gaymer.

biggamer3

EOG Master

I knew u wouldn't keep sant with JJ/Hanson healthy. Not sure why some guys thought sant would be a sick keep
Sants is the #1 catcher, so he is worth a keep, but as this is a pitching league, ilike keeping pitchers who could have high upside if they arent DL all year. If i dont keep sants, or i dont take him at 4, i probably dont pick a C until after draft, they are brutal this year

biggamer3

EOG Master

Looks like it's an add-on to Vbulletin. I asked EOGMike if he could go ahead and add it.

Thanks for the info, Gaymer.
Kinger i must have told Mofome, Blondie about this mobile option about 40 times over the years, they just were always lazy to check

J

joeybagadonuts

I'll be around, as far as I know.

If/when I start working a real job I will be around less but will still talk shit at night when I get home.

Oh, and I have no issue at all posting here from my phone. The site works fine on 4g.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I'll be around, as far as I know.

If/when I start working a real job I will be around less but will still talk shit at night when I get home.

Oh, and I have no issue at all posting here from my phone. The site works fine on 4g.

Good stuff. Joey.

The site works on my phone as well. but not quick enough. you see the difference between peeps and this one now? thats what im hoping kinger can fix.

haha thats not what i was implying. i mean to say is that for me what sets this league apart from my other 2 (which i enjoy for other reasons - more money, different keeper set up, diferent type of talking, no message board) is the fact that we are all around basically 24-7 to jab eachother. we spend hours upon hours talking trade and trash. we all hate eachother one minute, but really get long and most of us would have the others backs. But if the constant posting dwindled and traded dwindled and occasional rippage email stopped that would really put a damper on this league for me. just my own feelings. iloved it when mofo, timely, ttp, rj, tripp, gamer, cee, tuck, tn etc were all around and i'd come back from the weekend and have to scorll back 24 pages to catch up. love coming back with 16 trade offers in my inbox and multiple league deals. thats what sets this league apart from my others. this is more funthan anything else.

I will go on record and say I like everyone here except Joey. I like gamer also even tho he deleted me on xbox.

I remember Mo's first league. He ripped people so bad 1/2 the league wanted to quit. That guy goes hard with the rips

Sants is the #1 catcher, so he is worth a keep, but as this is a pitching league, ilike keeping pitchers who could have high upside if they arent DL all year. If i dont keep sants, or i dont take him at 4, i probably dont pick a C until after draft, they are brutal this year

Agree, that's what I mean. In a normal league u'd be sant. But with this scoring u take the sps instead

Tuckman

Uh Poster

actually this site is on tapatalk, so there is a mmobile version..

RJ can you delete books name off my team, as its taking him to my team still when he clicks "my team" instead of taking him to his now

bunch of bitches in here...lets make this easy. I will be commish, we will get a mobile version, and add me on top of the 7 people that will be talking shit all year.

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTP left after June cause everyone was posting in the league chat room and it was like putting a fork in my eye over and over and didnt really seem much fun

J

joeybagadonuts

I will go on record and say I like everyone here except Joey. I like gamer also even tho he deleted me on xbox.

I remember Mo's first league. He ripped people so bad 1/2 the league wanted to quit. That guy goes hard with the rips

Thanks for going on record with that.

:houra