Who has the best EOG team?

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

almost believed ya but no way your love affair with lester is over

why is it a suprise?
Yeah, just fucking around there. But there's still one spot I'm undecided on. Guess you'll just have to wait a few weeks to find out. :finger004

biggamer3

EOG Master

You told me last year Hanson is just as good. :fuck:

Ker gotta be the most valuable chip in this league, right? Dude is 23. "Studmuffin" as you'd say.
#1 by a wide margin, I love Hanson but injuries are a scary thing and no matter how well he looks in ST he is always at risk for a setback. Kersh is a horse, extremely young and in the crappiest division ever. No one even close to him for our league

Forgot about Verly, Verly and Kersh are about even in my books

Integrity

EOG Master

TTP, if you're actually upset by my advising Joey or posting in this thread, then say the word and I'm out.... I respect that this is your league and by no means want you to be actually pissed off..

And Timely, where did I try taking cred for Royal's win?? I listed him listening to some advice as part of my fantasy credibility because I was honored he'd talk to me n take my advice and tell me he felt part of the reason he won was cuz of me. But the team I mainly helped with sputtered out while his other won, which I stated. Surely if someone like Royal would listen to what I have to say, I'm qualified to advise Joey, no? LOL

Anyway, y'all decide my advising Joey is welcome or not...as I'm offering my services as a favor to him. But I'm not gonna sit around and play your guys' lil games, hoping to be accepted or not. If y'all tell me to peace out, that's cool with me.

Otherwise, it'll be fun competing with you guys this year

Timetopay

EOG Master

#1 by a wide margin, I love Hanson but injuries are a scary thing and no matter how well he looks in ST he is always at risk for a setback. Kersh is a horse, extremely young and in the crappiest division ever. No one even close to him for our league

Forgot about Verly, Verly and Kersh are about even in my books

you thought same thing about ubaldo just last year and look how that turned out. baseball changes quickly

biggamer3

EOG Master

TTP, if you're actually upset by my advising Joey or posting in this thread, then say the word and I'm out.... I respect that this is your league and by no means want you to be actually pissed off..

And Timely, where did I try taking cred for Royal's win?? I listed him listening to some advice as part of my fantasy credibility because I was honored he'd talk to me n take my advice and tell me he felt part of the reason he won was cuz of me. But the team I mainly helped with sputtered out while his other won, which I stated. Surely if someone like Royal would listen to what I have to say, I'm qualified to advise Joey, no? LOL

Anyway, y'all decide my advising Joey is welcome or not...as I'm offering my services as a favor to him. But I'm not gonna sit around and play your guys' lil games, hoping to be accepted or not. If y'all tell me to peace out, that's cool with me.

Otherwise, it'll be fun competing with you guys this year
omg this dude needs 12 people to suck his cock in order to feel accepted. Dude your in the league, fuck what a few idiots have to say about you!

Dont be thinskinned like that, only one you have to watch out for is Timely since he's a real wacko, me and TTP are soft jabbing you

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Haha u sumbitch ghaymer. I knew I could never trust a ........... RACIST!

tegs quitting for the 2nd time tonight.

rjt721

EOG Master

Anyone else laugh when Tripp was going by CBS projections to decide keepers? What a fucking square. :LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tegs u blew it when you said Tripp is who you are worried about.

Not sure i will be able to get over that for a while

Timetopay

EOG Master

Anyone else laugh when Tripp was going by CBS projections to decide keepers? What a fucking square. :LMAO

worst ever. Every year same thing with the clown.

Last year projected shields score 300 and ended up with 650. Useful tool:shoot:

cee's smart with the bases

he's a lil laidback n casual though. i'd venture to think he doesn't deal much, so we'll have a good chance at finishing above him

I'm usually around 4th in # of deals outta 12 teams. Some guys don't deal at all here. I trade every season when I need to

dont listen to these guys tegs. most of them are fantasy squares. only guys you have to worry about are me, rjt, tn, sometimes MC, and possibly timely if he can repeat his buster douglas moment from last year and steal another couple aces from Cee

rest dont know what they are doing, especially ttp, as you can tell by his keepers

why would tegs hafta worry about a guy who never won anything? Just curious:pop:

Integrity

EOG Master

hey, just showing TTP some respect since he got pissed

as a new dude, cant go making the big guy upset so early

i'll save that for when we meet head to head :finger004

biggamer3

EOG Master

Only way Buster is #1 catcher is if he learns how to block the plate, that aint happening so he is #11 catcher

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Gonna be Nice having wain dominate for a new owner. Gonna be 100% at the start of the season. Gamers guy.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

i want everyone gone who doesnt post. what makes this league fun is the posting, trash talking, and trades.

chute didnt post and he definitely didnt trade.

last yr was a snooze as ttp, chute, mofo, never posted after june. and i was already trading for next year by then.

hopefully this year joey posts a lot more than hes done in the past. hopefully game finds some time. losing timely will hurt.

i have a feeling it will just be rj, ttp, myself, cee, and tripp doing most of the talking this yr.

Leaving me out again?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Gone one day and I miss 5 pages of bullshit....I forsee the only problems there will be is between the 2 guys who own the same team....the rookies around here have to show a little respect....I can see down the road that for sure one owner will leave the other owner hanging by quitting...

Gone one day and I miss 5 pages of bullshit....I forsee the only problems there will be is between the 2 guys who own the same team....the rookies around here have to show a little respect....I can see down the road that for sure one owner will leave the other owner hanging by quitting...
One quick question, how do i go about showing respect to you old timers?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Bricker the guys from 48k have not shown respect at all.

Unfortunately you are the head of that crew and have done nothing about it:finger004

Timetopay

EOG Master

Capper lets talk straight.

Do you remember what a bitch it was to deal with the Timely/Joey team two years back.

Joey would come in and say he could deal and you would send deals and he would say he would accept them. Then Timely came declined and Joey didnt post for weeks.

2 managers on one team will suck:shoot:

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Ttp-I agree. I don't like dealing with teams that have 2 owners. triples the time it takes to make a deal. Unless one has autonomy over deals. I think timely will have that! But the joey/tegs team may be tough to deal with.

Integrity

EOG Master

again-- wont be a problem...if an offer is legitimately made by either side, it'll be honored

i dont mess around

now again, when is the keeper declare date??