Who has the best EOG team?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Thats fine by me too, tripp. But I am not available any night this week besides tonight and thursday.

J

joeybagadonuts

joey i will destroy the guy. might just get a tip from tuck and go opposite of him on all 5 of his plays. seems like easy cash

I actually considered doing that but I wasn't sure of Jackie Stew who you call the plays into would have let me.

It would have been classic if I had and my reasoning on each play was "The Shark is a mush so I just faded him"

GL on the show, I was drunk before I went on which made the whole thing seem easier. I might have to listen to the archive to see if I ever made any sense with what I was talking about.

Timetopay

EOG Master

i agree tripp

those slappers gonna be tough to slow draft with.

Will try and do a draft this week for sure if we dont slow

J

joeybagadonuts

I took shots at Gyno, Meatman, Railbird, Jeff Jones, High Times, CK, and maybe I few others that I don't remember cause I was drunk.

:LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

I actually considered doing that but I wasn't sure of Jackie Stew who you call the plays into would have let me.

It would have been classic if I had and my reasoning on each play was "The Shark is a mush so I just faded him"

GL on the show, I was drunk before I went on which made the whole thing seem easier. I might have to listen to the archive to see if I ever made any sense with what I was talking about.

haha I might be in the same. I've got tickets to the hockey game here next friday and no way am i blowing it off or toning it down for the show. Hopefully I will have sobered up a bit by 1 am, but we will see. Should be interesting.

not sure what point you are trying to prove by staying out of there...some kind of jealousy that i make good threads i guess

Timetopay

EOG Master

nope

gonna wait until 100k and snag that post

will be the biggest heist in forum history:finger004

i will get 100k in here and the 100k thread, its destiny and wont be stopped. this thread probably hits 200k before the other one gets to 100

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I'm not sure if my iPad will pick up the draft room and those fucks monitor what sites I visit on the computer at work :shoot:

Timetopay

EOG Master

Capper its gone super. Shut it down with 12.

11 have accepted. Whale is being a goof and messing around and not accepting but i will boot him soon:btj:

Think im going to do the draft Thursday night at 9. Seems like that would work with everyone.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Thats a good time for me.

during Grays and private practice so wife wont be bugging me.

Timetopay

EOG Master

I just want to fix it so i have the First and 3rd picks:btj:

And give Tripp his first one in the 4th round

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

yeah not sure what happened here but all the steam of this league is gone. sucks

The fun was the real slow draft and the trading leading up to the season. But with the new guys in and some of the old guys out or busy with school, that aspect has changed. I can see this becoming a typical fantasy league now. Maybe a few more trades because Tripp will keep trading. Wouldnt be shocked if the SP one is more fun, depending on how active the guys are in the forum there.

Timetopay

EOG Master

yeah once the season starts guys get real tight on deals as tripp wont trade a two step to save his life.

we needed atleast two weeks to get some action but if we start slow draft on 15th we might not be over till opening day.

Just not sure why preseason trades,slow draft,and random draft order went away.

Would have been better to have random at this point so nobody could have been figuring out the first round

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

yeah once the season starts guys get real tight on deals as tripp wont trade a two step to save his life.

we needed atleast two weeks to get some action but if we start slow draft on 15th we might not be over till opening day.

Just not sure why preseason trades,slow draft,and random draft order went away.

Would have been better to have random at this point so nobody could have been figuring out the first round

I always wanted random. Always voted for it. mofo was definitely the biggest reverse order guy.

This league was built upon slow draft, trade talk, trash talk. I hate the we cant draft early argument because you might get screwed with an injury because everyone is in the same boat. Guys get injured during the season too. at least if there is a preseason injury you have time to make trades and find sleepers that win jobs during the exhibition season.Also During the season there are usually less trades.The magnitude of regular season trades are basically about dealing for 2steps. maybe once in a while you see a blockbuster. I doubt we even get to a slow draft this year. People will be in and out starting from the 15th and we will be lucky to get in 5 rounds. Then you and BSH are leaving.

Dead horse right now.

tripp

EOG Master

i think the league will be fine, it will pick up again once the draft is actually going on and rosters are set. tough to keep steam going in a league for a month with nothing to talk about but the same keepers over and over again.

once it gets going it will be fine and as fun as usual. well maybe not for ttp since his team sucks :btj:

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tripp lets be real

After round 8 of the draft you blow.

You have loved guys like Sean Gallageher,Ross Oldenhorff,and Doug Davis

Tripp the problem is i wont be in town. So what happens Rjts trip was more important than mine?

I cant draft:shoot:

tripp

EOG Master

We just wont do the slow draft this year and draft on the original schedule date of march 26. Kinda sucks, wish we would have just drafted last week like majority wanted, but it is what it is. Like always we (myself included) make things out to be bigger issues than they are.

We at least have the SP league to hold us over till the end of March. Hopefully covers doesnt make me blow my brains in before the 26th

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Tripp.

If the SP league shows potential, it can be a very good thing.

Dont like that one dude who says its his first fantasy draft.

Gonna blow when he makes a few bad trades to hurt the league.

Timetopay

EOG Master

tripp ubaldo throwing 99 high cheese already and ervin in the best shape of his life.

CC is like 100 years old and Weaver knows Ervin is the ace of that staff:cheers

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

This is the first time I am not a 10 or 11 in CBS.

3rd pick? Who the fuck do I go with there?

Your pick isnt bad since there are no keepers and everyone is available.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Would guess Miggy Doc Albert in some sort of order?
Verlander in that park and that division. He's an innings horse as well.

I'd take Verly before doc this yr.

Id take Miggy before Albert as well. Esp for 3rd base.

tripp

EOG Master

yeah most mocks have those three going top three with jose right there in the top four. Verly typically goes at the end of the 1st rd i think so might last to ttp

I might go Kemp at 7. Kemps not a big deal in that league and he was actually the #1 bat last year in that scoring. hopefully he lasts to that spot as i want him or jose