Who has the best EOG team?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Gotta love ttp fucking everything uP. Glad I'm not in that bumble-fuck. Trippers team is full of white sox, who knew? Gordo and danks mania!!! I think de Aza stinks, but not starting viciedo is dumb. Dayan is gonna be unreal, he's your best outfielder.

Timetopay

EOG Master

i would change it in a heart beat to 2 or 3 roster changes a week but that option aint there.

(not trades)

Just moving a guy in or out of lineup. I thought that choice was there and that was always the intention.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

ttp- fighting a losing battle it wont switch.

and when tripp makes deals on friday for the weekend ppl will moan and bitch.

lmao daily moves in h2h.

Timetopay

EOG Master

i say we just enjoy it

3 guys couldnt even draft

I will be the 5 or 6 of us competing and getting the money

Im gonna have so many middle relievers on sunday if no starters going:btj:

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

i say we just enjoy it

3 guys couldnt even draft

I will be the 5 or 6 of us competing and getting the money

Im gonna have so many middle relievers on sunday if no starters going:btj:

gonna be 5 dead teams 2 weeks in though.

this arch guy has no clue, the 3 guys who didnt show are fucked. at least shdw has 5 great starters. whale wont keep up with daily moves. i doubt tuck will.

i'll play because im set up well, but gonna be weird.

tripp

EOG Master

Have to set a reasonable IP limit for each week. That would offset this stupid daily shit somewhat so guys cant go with 20 starts each week.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

IP limit? thats impossible. What if your starters all go CG, they gonna stop counting points after the 7th :shoot:

tripp

EOG Master

You make it reasonable tuck. Not a low number, but a number high enough so guys couldnt throw out 20-25 starts each week. It would be like 120 range. So if you have 15 starts (which is still a ton) and they average 7 ip each, that's still only 105 ip which leaves 15 ip for your relievers. That is plenty and only way you would go over is with starting 20 guys

Timetopay

EOG Master

That would make it fun though

You have a guy who has went 7 innings and ur inning limit is done but u need a win so u need him to stay in

Would make it fun:btj:

tripp

EOG Master

tough to disband at this point since guys will know who everyone is targeting and guys who had a brutal draft like covers get a redo.

I just think the rules shouldn't be flat out retarded.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Yea lets make it alittle more complicated outside the daily moves, daily tradesm daily pickups, daily lineup changes, daily reacharounds, lets just add a innings pitch limit in :shoot:

Timetopay

EOG Master

at least this gave us something to talk about besides MCs choice of Yu or gallardo :finger004

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Simple fact is TTP is the worst commish ever, i even said for him to add someone who had a clue last night to commish powers

Covers outsmarts TTP :shoot:

Timetopay

EOG Master

Yea lets make it alittle more complicated outside the daily moves, daily tradesm daily pickups, daily lineup changes, daily reacharounds, lets just add a innings pitch limit in :shoot:

:LMAO

Here are my choices at this point

1. Keep rules same. Shitty year and gonna be pain in the ass
2. Change Rules - two or three over there drop out and we have dead teams
3. Disband - Start new league here but have to redraft

Votes

Timetopay

EOG Master

Simple fact is TTP is the worst commish ever, i even said for him to add someone who had a clue last night to commish powers

Covers outsmarts TTP :shoot:

never just didnt like him keep running his mouth that he could beat me in anything

manhood came in before intelligence on this one pal

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Just leave it the way it is at this point, cant do much about it.

My only suggestion would be to have lineups lock on Monday, and if someone goes down by Tuesday Night and LANDS on the DL they get to replace that guy, not this daily lineup crap.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

That would cure Covers issue with a Monday DL stint or something, but the guy would have to land on the DL, not be out a day or 2 with jock itch

tripp

EOG Master

Covers is a bitch. His reasoning is someone could get hurt on monday and be out all week and that's why he sucks because he cant deal with those rules. How many f'n times did that even happen to him last year, maybe twice??

Fuck that guy

Timetopay

EOG Master

yeah thought about that too but got some slappers like whale and erik just gonna fight for the fun

they dont want a resolution just a fun thread which i enjoy as well as thats how this thread was built.

Just dont want a shit league where 8 dead teams

Timetopay

EOG Master

OR I can change the rules to weekly

if anyone drops I will see if new owners want the teams

my guess is no one will drop out

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Yearly IP? so you reach your max with a month to go, you dont get stats the whole last month from your arms? Yea that works we4ll for the league going down the home stretch

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Tripp-

You cant have innings limits in a points league. It works in categories league. But cant do it in a points league.

Timetopay

EOG Master

im gonna change it but been waiting for cover to come back and defend himself

coward has run away though