Who is making money today?

So far, so good. 1-0-1 early with Colorado st/SD st under looking good.

(Gonna need the money to help replace the car I just totaled.)

U conn 2nd half totaly took me apart. I had them win by 1, lose by 1, and lose by 2, two out of three loss and a push. U conn lost by 2. Other then that I was doing good had them as a team total for the 1st half. And cashed in early soccer.

BigDaddy

EOG Master
dmmd98 said:
I think alot of people are in your boat

This is the worst time of year in my opinion for gamblers if they dont use proper money management with all the possible games available with the different start times being able to chase if they get down early. lots of bankrolls go bye bye during march madness

I think I will go out with a big bang. HUGE UNDERDOGS all across the board till the midnight, they like to come in, ok let me cash in then.

I'M PISSED

how many people got GTOWN today, pretty sure i'm going to lose by 1/2 point. I already see it. As i'm posting this is is 51-48 4:10 left in the game.

Spongebob

EOG Enthusiast
I am up a bit thanks to Syracuse moneyline. 6-4 so far with plus 5.64 units and UNLV pending. I hope I can hit some more play tonight.

BigDaddy

EOG Master
<!--StartFragment --> Heres a quote that i thought would be good for posters to read with all the games going on in NCAAB! if this doesnt belong here move it!<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Poker Ninja
Ace Ace you going to post any other games for the nba? or are you staying away from both games?
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

only one bet In the nba....and one in the cbb

friday is another day......think long term

ace-ace

Bank, most of the plays I have left is at numbers that just aren't around anymore...but as far as stuff that's still at playable numbers, you could try Idaho +25, or New Mex/Hawaii over 131 (also have Hawaii at +1 in that one), or Fullerton/Long Beach under 164 (more risky, fading the very large over move from 158)...

Big you so right....right now. I keep on talking about money managment and patiance, but when I'm down, it's lights out, all shit out the window I want to get back, and when I'm up it's never enough. I got to lay low for a few and relax.

I need a back massage. There is a place in Connecticut really sweet back rubs and other thing you know.......I think I'll visit tomorrow, if any body gonna be in the area ask for "Mandaley Spa", and the place is discreet, off the wall treatment, not much $ too.

Omni said:
Bank, most of the plays I have left is at numbers that just aren't around anymore...but as far as stuff that's still at playable numbers, you could try Idaho +25, or New Mex/Hawaii over 131 (also have Hawaii at +1 in that one), or Fullerton/Long Beach under 164 (more risky, fading the very large over move from 158)...

Thanks Omni.

BankerC said:
how many people got GTOWN today, pretty sure i'm going to lose by 1/2 point. I already see it. As i'm posting this is is 51-48 4:10 left in the game.

With REDUCED JUICE shops ESPECIALLY, you might think of BUYING on to 2 and 3...

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I pulled in about 4 units yesterday. I'll take it. I thought I may swing 6 of them, but the late night NHL play fell thru. I thought I was gonna win in ncaa, mlb, nba and nhl for a little while. I am glad though. Now I only need win about 13 units by monday to pay for my windows. :D