Who The F**k Is This Dodger Muncy Guy?

MrTop

EOG Master
Re: Who The F**k Is This Dodger Muncy Guy?

this chuck muncie guy on LA walks quite often with some pop. Muncie came from the A's

MrTop

EOG Master

Lifetime .230 hitter , but his OBA lifetime is .350 cause of his walk rate of 15.5% . The A's love those type of guys . Something might of went wrong in the clubhouse.

Heim

EOG Master

The Dodgers are +1500 to win it all. Their pitching will get healthy and rumors flying they're the front runners for Machado & Fulmer. Are you feelin me??

MrTop

EOG Master

The Dodgers are +1500 to win it all. Their pitching will get healthy and rumors flying they're the front runners for Machado & Fulmer. Are you feelin me??

agree Dodgers the number is nice , Big number. Winning division yes. Playoff teams in NL do not look too strong right now. Dodgers could use better relief for playoffs. Could use manny like just about everyone else.. Fulmer stinks.

worth a shot agree.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated

Fulmer is a tough call. Injury waiting to happen but velocity and stuff top notch.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Fulmer has good stuff but can have trouble with control/command.

As for Muncy he's further proof hitters with a good strike zone find their power swing than good things happen.....

Proof of that and HGH still works wonders. :)

cheapseats

EOG Master

Muncy has just a "few" more good hitters around him as compared to the A's.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated

Pitt started a reliever in a pinch 35 pitches for him to get out of first
Only 1-0 but probably will be -400 live next half inning.

Heim

EOG Master

Geez....Jansen needed one strike to put the game away but started dicking around on the mound with different release points ultimately walking Ohtani when he had him down 0-2....two hits later LAD lose 3-2.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat

Geez....Jansen needed one strike to put the game away but started dicking around on the mound with different release points ultimately walking Ohtani when he had him down 0-2....two hits later LAD lose 3-2.

Love it! Fuck the Doyers!!!

MrTop

EOG Master

dodger overall pen not as good as 2017.. Jansen less gas this year too.

cheapseats

EOG Master

Yea, and the lil bitch put his hair in a net b/c of the heat. Soft POS.

Valuist

EOG Master

this chuck muncie guy on LA walks quite often with some pop. Muncie came from the A's

I think you mean Max Muncy. Chuck Muncie was a damned good RB. Just looked him up. Scored 19 touchdowns in 1981. Apparently, he died a few years ago. Another NFL player who couldn't live past 60.

MrTop

EOG Master

I think you mean Max Muncy. Chuck Muncie was a damned good RB. Just looked him up. Scored 19 touchdowns in 1981. Apparently, he died a few years ago. Another NFL player who couldn't live past 60.

i know who chick muncie was. The muncie kid from the dodgers has learned all of a sudden how to hit or is on something.
just like i know who jimi hendrix was with the kid on the cubs. Bad loss for me on the cubs last night. tough game

:)

Valuist

EOG Master

Dodgers have thicker skin this year. They crush the NL this year.

No Seager. The league has seen Bellinger. Kershaw and Jensen clearly not at their peak. Much tougher path this time.

And the guy who was the topic of this thread, Max Muncy, is almost certain to see a big fall in production in the second half.

cheapseats

EOG Master

No Seager. The league has seen Bellinger. Kershaw and Jensen clearly not at their peak. Much tougher path this time.

And the guy who was the topic of this thread, Max Muncy, is almost certain to see a big fall in production in the second half.

Good dissection, would add that 2nd base is still a moving target, Logan is not the answer, Enrique maybe the best option as Chase age is showing more so this season.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat

Dodgers have thicker skin this year. They crush the NL this year.

Nah. The NL is wide open. LA been playing well since their awful start but they aren’t the team they were last year.

MrTop

EOG Master

the pen is banged up right now for dodgers, missing starters. They should beat out AZ

MrTop

EOG Master

brewers are the favorite going at +250 , ..........yankees are +300

dbacks are 10-1