Whoever made the EOG trade took SBR

Apple

Banned
Re: Whoever made the EOG trade took SBR

Shrink knows his players, the guy is a master of psychology literally, this is all a strategic game to him that he has obviously played well over the years(understatement) I understand him...and he understands me, and like he said to me two days ago "Jman I hate making a suggestion to you because when i do you do the opposite" ...and that sums it up, he like a player who's always working the ref trying to get the slightest edge, relentless and somewhat obsessive, but you can't argue with the results.....we're really seeing a different Shrink these days, he has mellowed, it kind of annoys me at times he won't mix it up like he use to, when he certainly has the right to.

SBR John took a few cheap shots and was insinuating he had a better idea how to run a posting forum and Shrink once again took the high road, I think he bought a house on that road..

:pop:

Thats true..

mofome

Banned

Shrink knows his players, the guy is a master of psychology literally, this is all a strategic game to him that he has obviously played well over the years(understatement) I understand him...and he understands me, and like he said to me two days ago "Jman I hate making a suggestion to you because when i do you do the opposite" ...and that sums it up, he like a player who's always working the ref trying to get the slightest edge, relentless and somewhat obsessive, but you can't argue with the results.....we're really seeing a different Shrink these days, he has mellowed, it kind of annoys me at times he won't mix it up like he use to, when he certainly has the right to.

SBR John took a few cheap shots and was insinuating he had a better idea how to run a posting forum and Shrink once again took the high road, I think he bought a house on that road..

:pop:

Ken brought me over and he knows im not the 'push over' 'lap dog' type personality. I dont think he is against change and i dont think he is against being challenged. i will treat every instance with respect and i dont think he wants anything more than that. the talent here right now seems pretty good, we can make this site what we want really.

Be happy to answer all questions on SBRForum dot com. 12io4j2w90

How in the fvck am I going to enter that skunk hole when I'm on vacation? Why can you answer a simple question SBR John? No wonder you lose all the good posters to EOG.

Be happy to answer all questions on SBRForum dot com. 12io4j2w90
How in the fvck am I going to enter that skunk hole when I'm on vacation? Why can you answer a simple question SBR John? No wonder you lose all the good posters to EOG.

70ut

EOG Enthusiast

why not here?

Because they need posters at SBR they should of never let Mo go the masses followed him over here Hey Mo shrink owes you a extra 500 next month he was giving it away as part of a POSTER referal contest you won it hands down.

Getting rid of THE General and Dirty contracts and freeing up the money and bringing in the new paid posters will be the move that puts EOG over the top.

BRILLIANT SHRINK!!!!
:cheers

Journeyman

EOG Master

I cannot believe to work at SBR you have to move to freakin Texas!
Nothing against the state but jeez, one of the best perks to this is working from home when you want.

Apple

Banned

I heard John has them moving to Texas so he can invite them into his bed.. mofome wasn't interested that is why he left.

70ut

EOG Enthusiast

Nothing against the state but jeez, one of the best perks to this is working from home when you want.

Enquiring minds want to know why when many employers not associated with the internet let employees do work from home these days saves on operation costs makes no since someone would need to move to Texas

70ut

EOG Enthusiast

Is that why he avoided the question? 12io4j2w90

so mo did not want to sleep his way to the top :LMAOhey journey when you have time can you copy and paste the fall TV lineup (inside joke)
:+textinb3

mofome

Banned

Yes, well the offer to work there changed slowly but surely after i agreed to work for SBR. That being said, being in texas was fun, but my mom was already sick, then my dad, then there was more financial trouble and i just couldn't make it work. i was 2K miles from anyone i actually knew and i was in the office 6 days a week which left little free time to meet any new people. I liked texas, i liked the guys, i liked the work, i learned a lot, but i could have done all the same stuff from home and/or at least had something where they would help me fly back once in a while. they all have families there, i didnt know anyone which made it kinda hard at times. when someone gives me a chance i try to prove myself by working hard and doing a good job, but it just didnt work for me there given my family situation.

mofome

Banned

Because they need posters at SBR they should of never let Mo go the masses followed him over here Hey Mo shrink owes you a extra 500 next month he was giving it away as part of a POSTER referal contest you won it hands down.

Getting rid of THE General and Dirty contracts and freeing up the money and bringing in the new paid posters will be the move that puts EOG over the top.

BRILLIANT SHRINK!!!!
:cheers

haha you've been very kind to me since ive come over. i would rather the 500 go to a contest for the people who are not on staff.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Yes, well the offer to work there changed slowly but surely after i agreed to work for SBR. That being said, being in texas was fun, but my mom was already sick, then my dad, then there was more financial trouble and i just couldn't make it work. i was 2K miles from anyone i actually new and i was in the office 6 days a week which left little free time to meet any new people. I liked texas, i liked the guys, i liked the work, i learned a lot, but i could have done all the same stuff from home and/or at least had something where they would help me fly back once in a while. they all have families there, i didnt know anyone which made it kinda hard at times. when someone gives me a chance i try to prove myself by working hard and doing a good job, but it just didnt work for me there given my family situation.

I have to give you credit there Mo, when I heard you up and left for Texas that was extreme, interesting post.

Silly request all things considered (in this line of employment) but I guess they can make the rules if they are hiring.

BallWonder shut the fuck up.

mofome

Banned

I have to give you credit there Mo, when I heard you up and left for Texas that was extreme, interesting post.

Silly request all things considered (in this line of employment) but I guess they can make the rules if they are hiring.

BallWonder shut the fuck up.

well when i first got the call and offer it had nothing to do with texas. then there was a small mention after a couple weeks. then when i met the guys it was an office position in texas. sbr does a lot of things and it was fun. the hours in the office were long and 6 days a week was tough since i couldnt really try to go out on friday and then be in the office by 9am sat. just hard on the personal life but i did manage to meet a couple cool people outside of the office after a while.