WholuvsYa...are you enjoying your time visiting WVU (your son)?

Re: WholuvsYa...are you enjoying your time visiting WVU (your son)?

Yes my son is my pride and joy. He has always been good to me. I have many kids that live down here so it is nice to get to see them all. His wife and children are wonderful too.

They aren't really his kids though, right? Queens can't have kids, they have to marry into them
Yes my son is my pride and joy. He has always been good to me. I have many kids that live down here so it is nice to get to see them all. His wife and children are wonderful too.

Journeyman

EOG Master

He was a great long distance runner wasn't he?

He was a great long distance runner wasn't he?

I figured out how to quote your questions. Yes, my son was one of the best distance runners in the country. I trained him myself and traveled across the country most every weekend to find him some good races. I had his training program written down and posted on the fridge. His 2 sisters were also very good. All 3 of them trained together with me and then later was trained by Carl Hatfield of the West Virginia Track Club.
My son was beating most everyone in all the local road races by the time he was 13.

They aren't really his kids though, right? Queens can't have kids, they have to marry into them

Sir, you are just plain rude. I will not answer your nonsense. He is a good husband and a great father.

Yes my son is my pride and joy. I have many kids that live down here so it is nice to get to see them all.

So is it safe to assume that WVU is your favorite child? :pop:

So is it safe to assume that WVU is your favorite child? :pop:

No, not at all. DO you have a favorite child? I have 5 daughters and 11 sons. 2 of my sons have passed and one daughter. I love them all.

Journeyman

EOG Master

He did mention you have quite a load of children....that must be difficult ....you ever forget a name? haha just kidding.

Journeyman

EOG Master

WVU takes a lot of crap on the forums by certain individuals...

I assume he gave you a warning. :)

My wife and I would get them confused from time to time. Often times we would have to call out 3 or 4 names before we got it right. Now I get the grandkids confused.

WVU takes a lot of crap on the forums by certain individuals...

I assume he gave you a warning. :)

He did say many on here knew him and that some did not like him. I have been warned. I already know there are some rude persons on here. I don't think I have ever met anyone who has not liked him now, or anytime in his life.

Journeyman

EOG Master

He did say many on here knew him and that some did not like him. I have been warned. I already know there are some rude persons on here. I don't think I have ever met anyone who has not liked him now, or anytime in his life.

WVU has been posting a long time, we all know him, he's somewhat controversial because he found loopholes in the system so to speak and some took exception to that.

Meanwhile others respect him as big sharp looking for an edge whenever possible.

:thumbsup

loopholes, huh. He is smart as a whip. He was going to be a lawyer so finding loopholes does not surprise me. By system, do you mean the legal system or the system of how things are done on here?

Hey Wholovesya, being associated with stiffs is not a good thing.

Im neutral, ask your son what i am talking about...will be much easier, he can inform you who all the stiffs are and what they owe.

Journeyman

EOG Master

loopholes, huh. He is smart as a whip. He was going to be a lawyer so finding loopholes does not surprise me. By system, do you mean the legal system or the system of how things are done on here?

In the gambling system...bonuses etc.

In the gambling system...bonuses etc.

oh that stuff. He has done very well for himself. He tried to teach me some of his tricks, but I have no patience for that stuff. Just get me to the betting window at the track and I will make a buck or two.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Wholvesya, you seem like a real nice guy. Glad to have you here. Anyways, I take it you did not teach your son how to scam, steal and free roll others - he learned that on his own, right?

Wholvesya, you seem like a real nice guy. Glad to have you here. Anyways, I take it you did not teach your son how to scam, steal and free roll others - he learned that on his own, right?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

WholuvsYa should grab his son by the ear and drag him to your house Seymour, and repay the money from the freeroll. Teach him a thing or two.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Don't take this the wrong way, but I'd be willing to bet that this is WVU, pretending to be his father for a while, hoping that all his "drama" will go away by the time he comes back under his REAL name. It's truly sad.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I'd be willing to bet that this is WVU, pretending to be his father for a while, hoping that all his "drama" will go away by the time he comes back under his REAL name. It's truly sad.

You would lose that bet. It seems you and this Seymore fellow along with mr Big Bet like to cause or incite some of what you call drama. I am not here for any of that. I am keeping myself busy and staying alive.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

You would lose that bet. It seems you and this Seymore fellow along with mr Big Bet like to cause or incite some of what you call drama. I am not here for any of that. I am keeping myself busy and staying alive.

Your statement just solidified what I thought. Thank you. Your "SON" told us, right before "you" started posting, that you weren't very good with computers. He said you knew nothing about them actually, but you've been able to change your avatar (I think), create a thread and quote a post. I know people, like my father, who are computer illiterate and it would take him a month to figure out how to do all those things.

You then made sure to point out that you figured out how to "quote" someone's post, just to make sure you were following the description your "son" described you as.

Also the way you are trying to talk is way too generic. You're trying to hard to talk as if you were "old", IMO. I didn't have a problem with your "son", but it's WAY too convenient for him to "stop" posting at this time. He never could give up posting, even when he was hiding while free rolling someone. Hopefully, since you're WVU alter-ego, you truly won't create drama, and you'll avoid it.

ok Timely Hitting, you can think what you want. It is no bother to me either way. The bouncing Blondie was nice enough to give me the horse picture. The only thing I have learned so far is how to quote and start a topic. As far as typing, I took that in junior high like everyone else. I may be old, but I can still see and I still have good use of my hands.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

ok Timely Hitting, you can think what you want. It is no bother to me either way. The bouncing Blondie was nice enough to give me the horse picture. The only thing I have learned so far is how to quote and start a topic. As far as typing, I took that in junior high like everyone else. I may be old, but I can still see and I still have good use of my hands.

You took typing in Junior High? :+clueless

Red flag?

I know you are probably talking about a typewriter, but I can't remember one school having a typing class 50 or 60 years ago. I wasn't alive then, but I don't know one adult that took typing as a child. At least not an adult that is 50 or older.

Hahaha, he slipped up. Its probably harder to pull off than it seems.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

I can't even see a good reason for WVU to do this? Is he for some reason getting a kick out of all this? If this were his dad, why would his dad want to come here if he doesn't gamble or use computers? Wrong forum, and wrong method of passing time....hit up a mcdonalds at 6 am instead. This whole thing actually makes WVU seem much more creepy.....dad or not, just weird...

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

oh yeah....wholusvsya...you ever hear about your son eating out the deaf chick? Best WVU story IMO.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I can't even see a good reason for WVU to do this? Is he for some reason getting a kick out of all this? If this were his dad, why would his dad want to come here if he doesn't gamble or use computers? Wrong forum, and wrong method of passing time....hit up a mcdonalds at 6 am instead. This whole thing actually makes WVU seem much more creepy.....dad or not, just weird...

Yeah, but you're a homo. I'll IM you later, I got work from 5-9. Play the Bulls ML tonight. Good luck queer.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

Yeah, but you're a homo. I'll IM you later, I got work from 5-9. Play the Bulls ML tonight. Good luck queer.

your picks are like the poisonous apple....they look great when you tout them off, but anyone that follows will not recover for years from their losses.

If you want real winners...hit up boston -3 and Milaukee +2.5 at the half....thank me later bitch!

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

Yet you are still pretending not to be Themanej. Ironic and truly sad at the same time.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

your picks are like the poisonous apple....they look great when you tout them off, but anyone that follows will not recover for years from their losses.

If you want real winners...hit up boston -3 and Milaukee +2.5 at the half....thank me later bitch!

:LMAO

I hate touting my plays, as you know. I hate when people lose following me. I like Boston as well, but every time both of our retarded asses are on the same side, we get killed. So I expect the same tonight. I'll talk to you later.

My picks = winners. I hope. HAHAHA

I doubt he'll be back in this thread. He's probably trying to find a 50 year old that took typing classes in middle school on google. Whoooops. Someone made a mistake.

oh my. You people are too much. shadow01 you can go to Hell. Yes typing. I took it and everyone else in the state of NJ took it. My kids also took typing. The grandkids I will have to ask, but I know my children did. How old are you people? I hope you are old enough to gamble, but it sure does not sound like it.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Yet you are still pretending not to be Themanej. Ironic and truly sad at the same time.

I just searched for the poster themanej at this forum, and he doesn't exist. So since he's never had a username here, how could I be him?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

oh my. You people are too much. shadow01 you can go to Hell. Yes typing. I took it and everyone else in the state of NJ took it. My kids also took typing. The grandkids I will have to ask, but I know my children did. How old are you people? I hope you are old enough to gamble, but it sure does not sound like it.

Saying you took typing, in Junior High, 50 years ago is a joke. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems unlikely.