Who's a bigger idiot?

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Molly Qerim Rose or Anita Marks?

All Molly does is interrupt everybody and their sister on First Take and stupidly supports intelligent opinions and arguments by Smith and Kellerman. Jalens a prick anyway on the court and on Get Up and probably the only reason Qerim even has a gig.

Marks can't pick her nose on Daily Wager and provides no support or no justification as to why she puts the Eagles????! In her power 5? She reminds me of Kathy Griffin of handicapping, with also an annoying voice and a huge ego.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Molly Qerim Rose or Anita Marks?

All Molly does is interrupt everybody and their sister on First Take and stupidly supports intelligent opinions and arguments by Smith and Kellerman. Jalens a prick anyway on the court and on Get Up and probably the only reason Qerim even has a gig.

Marks can't pick her nose on Daily Wager and provides no support or no justification as to why she puts the Eagles????! In her power 5? She reminds me of Kathy Griffin of handicapping, with also an annoying voice and a huge ego.

Marks - not even close. Molly knows she is stupid and knows her role - just to be a ringleader

Marks thinks she is intelligent - she is not. WHAT IRKS THE FUCK OUT OF ME WITH HER is when she gives a pick on Monday and then asks others on the show what they think of it putting them in a very tough spot. As insecure as someone who will be 50 in April. The very best thing she ever did was dress up as Gardner Minshew on Halloween and pretend she was him. Damn funny. But she is more annoying than "fingernails on the chalkboard"

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Wow. I actually preferred Rachel Lindsay after watching yesterday morning world's over. Concise, short but to the point, intelligent, a little firm but calm in her delivery, and not interrupting any of the panelists. Completely adverse compared to Molly. ESPN please humbly take note.