Why do posters let other posters get to them?

LOL Some of you guys really get upset with other posters! LOL. Cmon people! This is just a message board!

:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Why do posters let other posters get to them?

They are probably control freaks in life and can't handle it when someone tells em to fuck off ....

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

ID, why do you even open this can of worms? You know almost everyone here is going to jump on you. Seriously, is this why you do it?

jump on me, fuegs? why jump on me? just asking a question....this is not about me, fuegs...

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

This is great ....

could be one of the better threads of the nite

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

If you don't have a strong sports opinion, its easy to let another poster get under your skin as you can't fight back with sports knowledge, so you have to fight/fight back with personal insults.

Debate sports and leave the personal insults for times when you actually meet face to face.

some people are such pussies (you know who you are) , they are big and brave behind the keyboard or behind the wheel, but when they meet face to face they don't say a thing.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

jump on me, fuegs? why jump on me? just asking a question....this is not about me, fuegs...

No, really it's all about you. I don't know you from eve and have never talked with you here at all but it's very obvious from reading through the countless mind-numbing threads here you appear to annoy more posters than anyone on this site. You don't annoy me but that's the consensus.

I'm not jumping on you but this kind of thread makes my brain hurt. Now, I'm going to start one for you in just a second.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

Great Point!
I guess we may be tooooooooo sensitive. (Control freaks--maybe a role too).
Entertainment anyone........lol

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Ego:

well get in the game .... you are overdue to get a warning from Hoffa or Blondie telling ya "to cool it"

5 star bomb

EOG Master

good question... I think lots of grumpy older men who havent been laid in a while ID, that is my guess

Great topic. This is what a sports portal like EOG is meant for. . . ."Let's git it on!"

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1934454 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 02-03-09, 09:00 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #1 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>IDENTITY<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1934454", true); </SCRIPT>
NFL Expert

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1934454 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Why do posters let other posters get to them?
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I don't know ID, why do you let other posters get to you? Please tell us.

I'm a fan. . .Great picture Mooose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!