WHY DO RAIL'S CLIENTS GET THE WORST OF IT

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated
I THOUHT HE WAS THE GURU OF TENNIS AND GOLF, ETC.
ALL WE GET FOR THE MOST PART ARE HOOPS-TORTURE.
WE WILL NOT HAVE A WINNING MONTH.
SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO, AS THE SONG GOES...

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: WHY DO RAIL'S CLIENTS GET THE WORST OF IT

You're actually debating whether you should renew your subscription? Get out while you can!

Bowl Breath

EOG Senior Member

I feel your pain bro..... was under the impression that he would give out tennis and golf plays but HAVEN'T RECIEVED 1 FUCKING PLAY!!!!! JUST NCAA DART THROWS THAT ARE 29-37-3 SINCE I JOINED!!!!! WAS DEFINELY MISLEAD AS FAR AS HIS SERVICE GOES..... JUST LUCKY MY PERSONAL PLAYS HAVE OFFSET THIS ASSHATS LOSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bowl Breath

EOG Senior Member

$200 for the month which just about ended.... didn't know that he wouldn't be giving out tennis or golf plays.... 2 sports that I know next to nothing about!!!

markrightplay...... I do my own handicapping and do quite well at it!!!! thanks for your concern!!!!

Mammon

EOG Master

There really is not mush Tennis going on these days:houra

I thought that he was suppose to be the self proclaimed see all and know all of the Pac 12. What is this Golf and Tennis garbage all about?

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

why don't i bet my opinion s is because anyone who bets opinions or feelings
is an idiot. i pay others to handicap. it's about everything that goes into a selection,
except opinion.

The first rule of sports gaming. Bet with your brain, not your heart. You should have no opinionat all about a game when you first start to look at it. I formed my opinions about the Superbowl game before I looked at a line. I had already made my picks, and was waiting to see the line to determine if I would play them. My initial pick was Pitt by 3 in a low scoring, mistake filled game. Green Bay is the favorite, and the total keeps going up. So far, the only play I have made is Pitt +125 on the ML at LeRoys. All of these plays will be small. Basically something to keep my interests. I am really looking forward to seeing the prop wagers, especially the ones regarding turnovers and FG's.

railbird

EOG Master

Going to have a winning January, just like December and November

railbird

EOG Master

These 2 guys leave out the part that he has been following me for free for years going back to the rx days. He signed up because he knows Im good, not becuase they didnt know. I made both these guys 1000's of dollars before I even started railbird sports. Will make them 1000's more too. Best is yet to come, just like Sinatra says.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

rail some understand that but most dont

its just the way it is

i bet on highschool fucking football because of you and cleaned up.

i didn't pay you a cent

i thank you for that i really appreciate it.

these guys need guys like you.

Bowl Breath

EOG Senior Member

Never followed you on one pick over at the Rx.... didn't even know you post there..... and who even said you won over there????? YOU?????? did you keep track of your record over there like you do on your website and fudge on 3 SEPERATE GAMES ALL IN YOUR FAVOR????

YOU GOT YOU FUCKING ASS HANDED TO YOU 8 OUT OF 9 DAYS WE WENT HEAD TO HEAD!!!!!!!

I AM PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST HANDICAPPERS ON THIS SITE AND YOU CANT EVEN GET TO 50% WITH YOUR PAYED PLAYS AND ALSO YOUR FREE PLAYS ON HERE!!!!!!!

29-37-3 IS YOUR RECORD WITH THE PLAYS YOU SENT ME SINCE I JOINED UP!!!!!!!!!!!! TRULY PATHETIC PERFORMENCE BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

You better give away a bunch of winners in the last week of January or Bernie is bye-bye.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

rail some understand that but most dont

its just the way it is

i bet on highschool fucking football because of you and cleaned up.

i didn't pay you a cent

i thank you for that i really appreciate it.

these guys need guys like you.

What don't I understand, BD? Please tell me. Are you going to tell us that Rail's a long term winner when you don't have a clue what his long time w/l record is? 'these guys need guys like you'..... to do what? Lose money faster? Pay Rail and pay their bookie?

Hey Mods,

Could you please change BD's tag line to: TOUT APOLOGIST

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

These 2 guys leave out the part that he has been following me for free for years going back to the rx days. He signed up because he knows Im good, not becuase they didnt know. I made both these guys 1000's of dollars before I even started railbird sports. Will make them 1000's more too. Best is yet to come, just like Sinatra says.

LOL So first you said Bowl Breath was me... and now you're saying he followed your plays over at the RX.

Come on, Birdie. They're both customers... you're losing right now... and they're pissed. That's all there is to it. If you want to change their minds... start winning like you say you do.

Bowl Breath

EOG Senior Member

dsethi..... your not that bright..... heard about him from here and as I stated earlier..... I don't know shit about tennis or golf in which Railbird self proclaims he is the best handicapper of and I don't know too much about smaller west coast hoops!!! Thought he would be a good supplement to my already very good handicapping but as you can tell by his horrible record..... that isn't even close to the case.

Wade

EOG Master

all touts are frauds. only idiots pay for picks.

Wade

EOG Master

i miss his video where he had all that cash and a beer hat. anyone got that vid?