Why does it take so long to delete these spam postings?

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I find it fascinating on some level which ancient threads the spam bot brings to the top, and how it goes about doing it. And what it thinks it's accomplishing? But it should come to an end.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

ZONEALARM TECH SUPPORT Phone Number. ZONEALARM Tech Support phone number .ZONEALARM TECH SUPPORT. ZONEALARM LOGIN Tech Service Phone Number | ZONEALARM Tech Support Phone Number | Toll Free | Call @ I-855-687-0111 Work will be done by remotely | Third Party | Tech Support. ZONEALARM tech supportphone number ZONEALARM e support phone number ZONEALARM tech service phone number ZONEALARM helpdesk toll free ZONEALARM My ZONEALARM Recover my ZONEALARM , restore my ZONEALARM account. ZONEALARM tech support phone number ZONEALARM , e live, ZONEALARM tech support phone number ZONEALARM tech support phone number ZONEALARM ZONEALARM tech support number
ZONEALARM ZONEALARM tech care toll free number ZONEALARM support number
USA Toll Free I-855-687-0111 ZONEALARM Tech Service Phone Number! ZONEALARM Help Desk Number! I-855-687-0111 ZONEALARM Tech Support Phone Number! Helpline Number! I-855-687-0111 ZONEALARM Tech Support Phone Number! ZONEALARM Tech Support Phone Number! I-855-687-0111 ZONEALARM Tech Support Number | I-855-687-0111 ZONEALARM Help Desk Phone Number! I-855-687-0111
DISCLZONEALARM ER: - We are an independent organization working as a third party tech support company for business and personal computer software, s and e support. We are not in partnership with any brand or any trademark term mentioned in the blog. We only provide tech support to users of the brands mentioned in the blog. We do not ZONEALARM to be a part of any of the organization brand names mentioned on the blog.
ZONEALARM , E Live, ZONEALARM tech support number
ZONEALARM Tech Support Phone Number
ZONEALARM Tech Support Phone Number tech support company for business and personal computer software, s and e support. We are not in partnership with any brand or any trademark term mentioned in the blog. We only provide tech support to users of the brands mentioned in the blog. We do not ZONEALARM to be a part of any of the organization brand names mentioned on the blog.
ZONEALARM Tech Support Phone NumberDISCLZONEALARM ER: - We are an independent organization working as a third party tech support company for business and personal computer software, s and e support. We are not in partnership with any brand or any trademark term mentioned in the blog. We only provide tech support to users of the brands mentioned in the blog. We do not ZONEALARM to be a part of any of the organization brand names mentioned on the blog.
ZONEALARM Tech Support Phone Number tech support company for business and personal computer software, s and e support. We are not in partnership with any brand or any trademark term mentioned in the blog. We only provide tech support to users of the brands mentioned in the blog. We do not ZONEALARM to be a part of any of the organization brand names mentioned on the blog.
DISCLZONEALARM ER: - We are an independent organization working as a third party tech support company for business and personal computer software, s and e support. We are not in partnership with any brand or any trademark term mentioned in the blog. We only provide tech support to users of the brands mentioned in the blog. We do not ZONEALARM to be a part of any of the organization brand names mentioned on the blog.