why in the world?

I've never bashed anyone on a forum, I respect most everyone here. I just have one question, why is Fillibuster 4 foot up blacklabs ass and keeping a season long thread for him. I think Blacklab is doing a good job posting plays, but I have never seen someone keep track of someone else's plays like that. I may be totally off base here, but just seems weird to me.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
No idea and trust me, you want to keep yourself busy with other more important worries. Just friendly advice.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
BankerC said:
I've never bashed anyone on a forum, I respect most everyone here. I just have one question, why is Fillibuster 4 foot up blacklabs ass and keeping a season long thread for him. I think Blacklab is doing a good job posting plays, but I have never seen someone keep track of someone else's plays like that. I may be totally off base here, but just seems weird to me.

He asked me to do it.

Filibuster has nothing else better to do =)

I love you fili don't get offended. Don't take anything i say to the dome.

When someone bashes you it's for a reason. You provide a valid point and back up your doings the person will back off.

:+thumbs-2
BankerC said:

Hey Banker,to address the question,I love posting plays and helping out whenever I can....The only thing is I hate keeping track.....Glaken was going to do it,but really the guy is swamped with things here,so I asked if anyone was interested,as I hate tracking on boards,but feel one should track to give posters an idea of how he's doing......

Fili offered,and in return I offered to pay off 200$ of a debt he owed someone I know.....

end of story....just wish he started tracking earlier as the season has been unreal....

have a great day

You gamble everyday... it's prolly what you do most of the day. You are telling me that you can't keep track of wins/losses and money you made/lost.

The guy went on a 12-2 soccer winning streak and he has no money?

BigDaddy

EOG Master
coconutman said:
You gamble everyday... it's prolly what you do most of the day. You are telling me that you can't keep track of wins/losses and money you made/lost.

You have to actually wager on the games before 12-2 pays you anything JMO

coconutman said:

Coco,it just gets tedious for me.....what can I say.I don't measure my spreadsheet in units,just $$'s.....On a busy night I don't have time to take out the calculator and spend time doing it.....I';d rather be doing other things....Also,this way let's me get some cash to a guy I respect in the biz who is owed....

Also,let's say I track and make a mistake 1 night,I hate having to deal with whinners.....this is the easiest way for me....I don't have to post more than once a day if I don't want:+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2

BigDaddy said:
You have to actually wager on the games before 12-2 pays you anything JMO

I agree.....there's no question MC is a good capper,but his MM skills are obviously poor.....I'm only now getting my MM skills decent after 10 yrs....If he can improve them and his rep he will be a good capper later in life IMO

"When I started I was washing dishes...then:D washing the lettuce

soon ill be flipping the burgers...with some hard work youll get there too"

Louie Anderson to Eddie Murphy Coming To America

Romanowski said:
"When I started I was washing dishes...then:D washing the lettuce

soon ill be flipping the burgers...with some hard work youll get there too"

Louie Anderson to Eddie Murphy Coming To America

classic scene:+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2

it makes sense now, I just didn't know if he was some kind of stalker or something. You are (was) doing a great job. Keep the winners coming Lab.