Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Going to post it again. The East Palestine disaster was deliberate and slow, meticulous. Forget about the derailment. That didn't release any chemicals. They dug a hole in the ground. Filled it with chemicals. And exploded it. This was a domestic act of terrorism and everybody involved (Mike Devine, Joshy Shapiro) should be arrested, convicted and executed. And they are still committing terrorism by spreading the contaminated soil and water to other states.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Dont believe it was deliberate. As far as moving the contaminated soil and water goes, they have to take it somewhere.
Of course you don't because you also think LIV is killing it. What would you call digging a hole in the ground, filling it with explosive, toxic chemicals and setting it on fire?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Of course you don't because you also think LIV is killing it. What would you call digging a hole in the ground, filling it with explosive, toxic chemicals and setting it on fire?
I would call that foolish and crazy, which is why I've asked for an explanation, there's been almost no detailed questioning of exactly why they chose to do that. It's my understanding that the railroad was concerned that trying to transfer the chemicals(presumably to tanker trucks) would have taken too long and put the rail line out of service for an extended time. IMO that's not a good reason to contaminate a town.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
CNN dry humping FOX by cherrypicking Dominion's brief is on brand. Related. Where is your final report, Mr. Durham? You have no more fake indictments to issue.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
CNN conspires with the Hillary campaign and FBI to try to take down a duly elected President with a fake dossier and illegitimate special counsel but it's FOX putting goofy people on the air to talk about goofy shit that is the scandal.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Dell Dude vs Kinky

TYVM to JK for this opportunity.

In this thread I am only going to make (up to) 33 posts.

1: This one.
2-31 or 2-32: A post for every pick made during the month. Because I have 31 days to make 30 picks it means I can take one day off if I so choose. If I choose to do so I will post that I am skipping a day.
32 or 33: A last one.

THAT!
IS!
IT!

People can chime in and say all they want. I will not reply/respond/like anything they post. That means when a certain-someone starts hijacking this thread he can do all he wants - I will not respond to anything.........never mind the fact I have him on IGNORE so I don't see his posts anyway.

Each day I have from 12:01A to 11:59P to post a play. Some days I might push that 11:59P time and that might very well be the case on March 1 (Almost certainly a Big West play and don't be shocked if a decent number of plays are from that Conference........there is one matchup I am on my knees hoping happens in the Tourney because if so it will be as ugly of a blowout as it can get). I am 99% sure I know what my play will be on March 4 but I also know that play will not be posted until minutes before the game.

Don't be surprised to see plays such as: NHL faves to win in Regulation (So I can get them below -110) or NHL/MLB teams laying -2.5 goals/runs to also get it below -110.

So until some time on March 1.................................

Dell Dude reporting for Kinky March Madness duty, sir.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Dell Dude 0-1
Kinky 0-1

Dell Dude play #2
Rahmbo +650 Fagduel

I was going to do Michigan because why take +650 Leana Wen I can have -110 but I'm not getting paid if I win and I'm stiffing Kinky if I lose so Rahmbo it is!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Dell Dude 0-1
Kinky 0-2

Dell Dude play #2
Rahmbo +650 Fagduel

Dell Dude play #3
Chattanooga choo choo -12.5 Fagduel

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Dell Dude play #7:

clevfan State +102 Fagduel

I could take +1.5 but fuck Kinky and fuck the points. I want the real winner.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
We will find out if I've got the right stuff. Owe 4 dimes 2022 taxes and down 5 dimes 2023 taxes. I am rolling the Andrew Dice Clay I will win before April 18.