Why you guys run Dell off?

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I guess i dont understand why Biden doesn't simply wipe away all car loan debt? Think about all the people that would help? Then wipe away all mortgage debt and credit card debt - everyone in the country would be debt free and happy. It would be paradise. all biden has to do is sign his name to a piece of paper.

Yeah, right. I mean the left pretty much lives with the motto the less personal responsibility the better.

And of course ALWAYS look for Uncle Sam to bail you out. Creates a lot of dead weight but also a lot of loyal voters.....

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I bet 7 bums 2 teams. Only Kitty is going to miss the kunt. Bad but not fatal. I want and I don't think it is going to happen +1 to be the #. Looks like it will fall to +2 which gives Shame and JT a Saturday tee time.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Kiss my ass, Kinky. Let me know which favourite charity I am stiffing again.

Jason lifts the Players trophy +1400, Fagduel

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And it sure looks like these mobile SDNY morans are going to prosecute Trump. We are a banana covered in rainbow colours condom republic.

howid

EOG Dedicated
SV Bank run by openly gay diversity quota & Janet Yellen protege Mary Daly who focused more on "climate change and inequities" than regulating rogue banks like SVB.

... but but ... the climate, it is a changin' ....

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I believe the stock market collapse is in progress. They are manipulating the market to hide it. Think opening scene of Twister for howid that ends.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Greatest country in the history of the planet is in the final stages of being destroyed in real time. I just want to know if it was solely because of Trump or a tragic coincidence. You can time it with him going down the escalator.