Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I was today's years old when I found out Stuart Rhodes, founder of the Oath Breakers, is serving time in the same Miss Virginia prison as Vikings man. This is a gift. 100% correlation. All the J6 at DC are legit prisoners. All the J6 at Miss Virginia are Feds.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Without checking I can post confidently that almost everybody is DC and only a fistful MV. That will be another confirmation I am right. The only ones at MV are selected high pawfile.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
So if your 5 year old son comes home from kindergarten taught by a twanny and tells Mommy he wants to be a girl, you rush him to the "gender affirming" clinic and have his sausage cut off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm posting you. We have become an evil country. Look at history what happens to evil countries. Not one instance they didn't fail - usually violently. And we are also goofy. We are going to fail and we deserve to fail. Only question is howid. When is beginning to become clear. Um, about right now. Russia has become the good guys. The 1980 Miracle on Ice script has been flipped.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Our military is down to weapons. Woke soldier boys and girls not a threat. And we are giving our weapons to Ukraine. If we go to a land, sea and air war, we will get our ass kicked. Then it becomes a question do we accept the loss or go nuclear. If there is a nuclear war, we will be the country to launch first. Mark my post.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Tuesday:

TAMMY
Pittsburgh

Wednesday:

Fairly Ridiculous
Arizona State

Thursday:

Maryland
Miss Virginia
howid
Moremen
Alabama
San Diego State
Arizona
Illinois
Iowa
Oral Sex
Texas
Northwestern
Houston
Tennessee
Texas A&M
Northwestern

Friday:

Sparty Strong
Kenneskank State
Baylor
VCU
Marquette
Iowa State
Creighton
UCONN
Purdue
Providence
Miami
Gonzaga
FAU
Kansas State
Indiana
TCU

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fucking idiot. Not you. If they had the jumpball arrow and a timeout, even worse and worse. If arrow, hold onto the ball. If timeout, call it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Tuesday:

TAMMY
Pittsburgh

Wednesday:

Fairly Ridiculous
Arizona State

Thursday:

Maryland
Miss Virginia
howid
Moremen
Alabama
San Diego State
Arizona
Illinois
Iowa
Oral Sex
Texas
Northwestern
Houston
Tennessee
Texas A&M
Northwestern

Friday:

Sparty Strong
Kenneskank State
Baylor
VCU
Marquette
Iowa State
Creighton
UCONN
Purdue
Providence
Miami
Gonzaga
FAU
Kansas State
Indiana
TCU

Dell Dude

EOG Master
1-1 2HT

YES+400
Both Teams to Score - 2nd Half Live Betting
WON
Wager: $15.00 To Pay: $75.00
PACHUCA
CD MOTAGUA
Mar 16, 2023, 7:15:00 PM

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I got Vermont and Marquette to be quite the show. I really do today. Marquette will do what they do but Vermont will score enough to push the total over. One can get 143.5 at bovada

Vermont will welcome Marquette's style of play.