Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If I win enough this week, fifty-two (52) Frenchy roosters. Yeah, you read me. These 3 locked:

Heat
Panthers
Rory

These 14 gentleman and 3 ladies every scenario:

Alcatraz
Joker
Ruin
Rude
Meddy
Titsy
Sinner
Thiem
Rublev
Fritzy
Karen
Norrie
Wa Wa
Isner

Sweaty
Slutty
Ryby

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't feels like checking but with Florida and Vegas about to advance, softens the Beantown blow if 150-0 becomes 150-1 but make no Joey bad boy mistakes. This would be Joey bad boy because Jimmy Butler lifting the trophy could be worth millions and millions. Not even Tony Homo any Celtics scenario and this is literally Truth Social with the 2 Brooksy walkoffs with Heat. No Celtics ticket.

You think I'm making this shit up. If Celtics win the series 4-3, will you believe me?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
What happened, kane? Miami came out flat or Boston played a great game? Hopefully the latter. Will be Kesha hard to do that 4X.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
New roosters:

Cost: $111. Deposit: $76. Balance: $0.59.

Heat
Panthers
Meddy
Slutty
Special

Heat
Panthers
Meddy
Ryby
Goochy

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If Heat and Panthers, I am going to post it. I think I will win be best #100. Not a certainty but it will happen. If Celtics defy history, don't even worry about it. $0. Maybe not right away but whatever I win, I'll lose. Former, 90%. Latter, 100%.

Hi, Grandma.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Based on every year since September 1980, I think Celtics win. That's just the Truth Social reality. I want to be wrong.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

I like the way your sparkling earrings lay
Against your skin so brown
And I want to sleep with you in the desert night
With a billion stars all around
'Cause I got a peaceful uneasy feelin'
And I hope you won't let me down
'Cause I'm already standin'
On the ground

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I can't cover every Heat scenario but I can cover 1.

Celtics +230
Panthers +125
Rude +2400
Ryby +650
Rory +1100

$200,000

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Celtics have come up bigs 3 elimination games. You'd think they'd be unable to do it 3 more times. That's my hope. If they go 6 for 6, Heat will have outplay them once. I was afraid they would go game of thrones because of game 3 blowout. I was right. Now they may have a letdown because of big win. None of this is intentional. Human nature. That and it is Kesha hard to reel off 6 high intensity, pressure wins in a row. Heat can end it tomorrow night but no more quitting suckouts.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It's a Shame Lowry I went from winning $1000 slappy time to having to Sammy Burns money to cover 150-1 but that's what it is. I will not sit back and assume anything. Too much is at steak. It won't matter in the end if I have to spend a few extra dimes. Walkoff tax to go with regular tax.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If I didn't blow my wad on Tudor and sKari, could have hedged all I wants on Celtics. All gone and then some so basically on play is to bite MyPillow and point the booty.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I only have to avoid JBB to set up walkoff.

Comrade Cwissy said:
If Celtics came back to beat the Heat to deny me a walkoff, would that prove the Joey Bad Boy curse is real?

150-0 broken
happens when I special needs Heat for a walkoff
turns out to be the badbeat that denies me a walkoff

That's pretty clear and convincing.