Wildbill

Gold $900

Oil recently has been as high as $100

And looks like real estate in Las Vegas is dropping faster than a brick in water.

Otherwise, how have you been? We kind of miss you in the political forum across the street.

:rolleyes:

Re: Wildbill

Sad thing is the moves in metals are just hard to take advantage of because they get so momentum driven. I have invested in real estate in Texas and Colorado, only own a modest house here in Vegas which has been dropping in value, but oh well you have to live somewhere! Life is good otherwise, just sitting on the sidelines at the moment, it was pretty damn obvious a few weeks ago a nasty correction was getting underway, once my few positions in the market got stopped out I was all cash/money market.

Gold drifting around 800s

Oil above 130 now.

Real estate still tanking.

May as well throw in $4 + gasoline.

Do you have anything going for pre-election trades?

:pop:

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

Gold drifting around 800s

Oil above 130 now.

Real estate still tanking.

May as well throw in $4 + gasoline.

Do you have anything going for pre-election trades?

:pop:

mr dawoof
i've always valued your economic opinion, what's your take on oil and gasoline prices in the coming months ?

gopher, i really have no idea what it will do short term, but the next couple years i predict gasoline will be $6 or higher per gallon.

too many things could happen short term, such as hurricanes, iran, manipulation prior to election, but the longer term fundamentals especially for gasoline still imo look like even higher prices.

i see they let doc back at rx.

is he banned here?

Apple

Banned

gopher, i really have no idea what it will do short term, but the next couple years i predict gasoline will be $6 or higher per gallon.

too many things could happen short term, such as hurricanes, iran, manipulation prior to election, but the longer term fundamentals especially for gasoline still imo look like even higher prices.

i see they let doc back at rx.

is he banned here?

2348ji23e 2348ji23e 2348ji23e