Will Kraft take the deal?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
By accepting the deal it means he is guilty and could get punished by the NFL....I say he fights it and wins.....he is of course a white conservative male with powerful attorneys...

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
Included in the crapshit deal offered to Kraft is one hundred hours of community service.
As I said before sign me up for any pay per view trial.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The local yokels got their publicity and now want to settle with all of them under the same terms(nothing on their record),what happened to the sex trafficking? They dont want to have to try any of them. Kraft should refuse and even offer to cover the legal expenses of all the other poor saps. he'll get all the charges dropped IMO.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
The local yokels got their publicity and now want to settle with all of them under the same terms(nothing on their record),what happened to the sex trafficking? They dont want to have to try any of them. Kraft should refuse and even offer to cover the legal expenses of all the other poor saps. he'll get all the charges dropped IMO.
+1
I so hope Kraft flexes his muscles ( Money ) and fights back at these scumbag prosecutors.

mr merlin

EOG Master
March 28 is the Arraignment - looks like it will get interesting.
That 2 DA town is gonna have their hands full. I see one of the things they wanted in their offer to drop the charges was for Kraft to pay court fee's. He should really make them run up the legal bills.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
Sheriff William Snyder is bragging about watching the tapes and releasing them to the public soon. Kraft promises a fight. Is releasing X rated videos to the public a crime? I guess Snyder doesn't think so.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Why does a department try to take a stand on this bullshit against a rich white male while there are a few hundred million dollars of drugs that come in each week in Florida without any resistance.

Kraft has fk me money so um sure crushing this case isnt going to take much.

That deal is a joke.

railbird

EOG Master
Kraft needs to pick up trash for 100 hrs on high way, punish the pos, dont let him thorw money at it, make him suffer like he deserves to

mr merlin

EOG Master
Kraft needs to pick up trash for 100 hrs on high way, punish the pos, dont let him thorw money at it, make him suffer like he deserves to
An obvious troll job, stick to air shows and irritating people with cameras on piers sir, it's the only thing you're good at.

mr merlin

EOG Master
What are you good at? Kraft is a piece pf trash that needs to be punished
Because he visited a massage parlor? Seriously? His wife died years ago, he's a public enemy because of what he did, you know, you dont have to say dumb things all the time.

railbird

EOG Master
Because he visited a massage parlor? Seriously? His wife died years ago, he's a public enemy because of what he did, you know, you dont have to say dumb things all the time.
Kiss that scumbag ass, but i wont do it.. i dont beleieve in drugs or prostitution

mr merlin

EOG Master
Kiss that scumbag ass, but i wont do it.. i dont beleieve in drugs or prostitution
I dont partake in them either, doesn't mean I wish everyone who does ill though. Other people have the right to live their lives Rail, and you and me have no say in the matter.

mr merlin

EOG Master
going to trial probably and public will see the tape if kraft asks to see it.

march 28 trial
The fact he did it at all is the most embarrassing, in reality unless if he's got a 3 inch dick(which they would blurr out anyway), I dont think the tape would be that bad. He can say, "yup there I am, what's sadder, me being there, or authorities setting up cameras to watch it"?

Heim

EOG Master
Sheriff William Snyder is bragging about watching the tapes and releasing them to the public soon. Kraft promises a fight. Is releasing X rated videos to the public a crime? I guess Snyder doesn't think so.

Low class police outfit resorting to blackmail so he can admit he would have lost in court. What do you expect from a agency that fakes
a bomb threat to get in there to plant cameras? Fortunately for Kraft, Keystone cops have no audio and now can't get the solicitation
charge to stick, thus the deal.

kane

EOG master
The tape will be made public, Kraft's money won't be able to prevent it, surprised TMZ doesn't already have it

MrTop

EOG Master
top 1% has a losing ticket. Then he should have to sell the team. Get out of owning draftkings too.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The tape will be made public, Kraft's money won't be able to prevent it, surprised TMZ doesn't already have it
The easy quick fix is for Kraft to release a sex tape of his own, perhaps him fucking some young woman in the ass, after that the massage video would be small potatoes.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Low class police outfit resorting to blackmail so he can admit he would have lost in court. What do you expect from a agency that fakes
a bomb threat to get in there to plant cameras? Fortunately for Kraft, Keystone cops have no audio and now can't get the solicitation
charge to stick, thus the deal.

Anything posted anywhere to show they faked a bomb threat to plant the cameras ?

Don Eagleston

EOG Addicted
My buddy and I were at the spa on Monday. Looks thru the window like ithey could immediately resume ibusiness if allowed.

Kraft will eventually plead guilty, He just wants a better deal. What's he going to win here? He has already been convicted in the court of public opinion, except you guys, Fox, and Patsy fans. Roger will suspend him regardless of the court's adjudication. An arraignment only gives Kraft the opportunity to plea and he might not even attend. Then, they will set a trial date and more serious negotiations will begin. I'm sure he negotiate less community service and perhaps none at all given his age.

dfish

EOG Addicted
Prosecutors would be scrambling to justify the traffic stop , bomb scare too ? Florida LOL
BTW Kraft hooked up w that blonde before the grass grew on his wife’s grave...

Heim

EOG Master
Prosecutors would be scrambling to justify the traffic stop , bomb scare too ? Florida LOL

I had a good laugh when she got pregnant in the Fall of 2017 and it was revealed her longtime beau Kraft was not the father. I wonder
if Kraft went on Maury Povich's show to find out.

Don Eagleston

EOG Addicted

The police clearly had probable cause for the stop and I assume they had a warrant for the wiretap. There is no magic wand which Kraft's atty can waive that will get him off. He was a "John" and got caught. BTW, the Bush Administration directed by beer drinking Bart-Kavanaugh loved wireless wiretaps and used them extensively.

Heim

EOG Master
The police clearly had probable cause for the stop and I assume they had a warrant for the wiretap. There is no magic wand which Kraft's atty can waive that will get him off. He was a "John" and got caught. BTW, the Bush Administration directed by beer drinking Bart-Kavanaugh loved wireless wiretaps and used them extensively.

He was the passenger and they asked for his ID......where's the probable cause? It was just a chicken shit stop to ID the 'John'.
That was Saturday. Stupid Kraft still clueless (ID for passenger) went back the next day.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
It's a bluff. They release the tape and Kraft's lawyers will be licking their chops.

Kind of like the bluff of many other big names being a part of this investigation. Yet Kraft is the only one they are centering this around.