Will there ever be another neteller

sean1

EOG Dedicated
Does anyone think there will ever be a new convenient way to move money between books?

Anyone heard of anything in the works?

-Sean

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: Will there ever be another neteller

We can only hope, hugh Sean?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I don't know sean1, your crystal ball has been pretty far off as far as calling what is going to happen in the offshore world. In fact, it has been dead wrong, every single time. If I ever wonder who was just completely off on forecasting the future, your name always is first in my mind.

There is nothing the government can do to offshore betting...sean1.

OF1...:+clueless

WVU

EOG Master

It doesn't look good. If someone had the balls to stand up to the US then it would have happened already. I was in discussions with some backers about 18 months ago, but it was decided that it would not be worth the risk of harrassment by the US DOJ.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Frog is right Sean, you have tanked it bigtime.....still slightly behind Wildbill in the political field of offshore progonsticating blunders.

But it is quite evident , neither one of you are hurting, as you both tell us all from time to time how well off you are. :)

You both would make great politicians, hope that watch is still getting you lots of women.

The Prophet

EOG Dedicated

NETeller?

Weren?t they that foreign online gaming financial processing front that shared its American clientele?s private processing information with U.S. Government law enforcement officials while paying hundreds of millions to have the information disseminated under independent forensic study? :+clueless

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Sean, has been 100% off base in just about every prediction on the online gambling fight. Problem is when confronted, he denied this was the case and said he was right on the money with his analysis. Well the posts in the forums are still there. LOL. Even a guy who can get laid via his watch, multiple times over a few months, can be mortal I suppose.

michael777

EOG Dedicated

i must say that sean is wrong about 98% of the time,i hate to say it,but that is just the way it is

sean1

EOG Dedicated

All of my views were that the US government did not have the power to shut down online gambling. I still feel that is true.

Where I was wrong is I did not think people like Neteller would travel to the US. I did not think people like Pinnacle would back down. I was wrong about the fortitude these operators had/have. I have no problem saying I was wrong about this.

I still feel if the bookies had chosen to remain open and not come to the US there is little the US could do about it, but the two most important ones - Neteller and Pinnacle CHOSE otherwise - I was wrong about the choice they would make.

Regarding being a politician - not for me. I think government is a waste of time and money most of the time.