Winkyduck Challenge for March....presented by Winkyduck (Winkyduck is our March contestant)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Bateman's selection.

PatrickBateman said:
Forever Younkin!
PatrickBateman said:
You cee. You cee.

Up by won point in the FiveThirtyEight poll.

Even the Communist News Network ran a story..."Why Democrats are in a lot of trouble in Virginia."

Let's hear from snowflake posters like Candy Kane and Gay Dog.

A toast. To Charlie Batch. And Kamala's dirty snatch.

kane

EOG master
I won't do that to you since you're a Sparty fan, the fact that I capped the game purrfectly is good enough for me, no need to gloat

Dell Dude

EOG Master
kane went klassy. I wouldn't and won't. But I'm MAGA. That's howid we roll. Win, free and fair. Lose, rigged.

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
You didn't like me fading Sparty last week, you won't like me again this week. Last week they were in a bad spot, they're in another bad spot this week, they lost a "bubble burst" game against Purdue, which means this is a flat spot for them against Maryland, who like Purdue, will throw it all over the field, Tua's kid brother can sling it, he doesn't always know where it's going, but if he can throw it to his own guys, this is a competitive game. Also, Sparty has a look ahead next week to OSU, the Terps are a live dog Dell

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Could be. I'll be on Sparty again. They don't deserve to go but if they win out, they will go with a Cincy or Ok loss. Would be Georgia, Saban, Sparty and whatever. Reminds of the year they went to the playoff. Didn't deserve it after the pathetic loss to Iowa but went and got their shit pushed in by Saban. Also sucked out a win against Michigan.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If that was me. I'm head ball coach. I blitz the shit out of the Purdue quarterback in the second half and try to jump routes, make interceptions. Scoring 1 play or 5 doesn't make any difference when you can't stop them.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'd love for Sparty to play Purdue again in the Big 10 championship. What say you, kane? I know it's unlikely for Sparty but does Purdue have a decent shot?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
2 more Jason Days to 11/11, kane. Let's go with Jimmy Sciutto as the CNN personality who reports on the Breaking News that for the first time in 300000 straight Breaking News is really Breaking News.

President Kamala Harris?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
My leasing office is not going to open until 11 on 11/11, kane. That's 11, another 11 and another 11. That's 111111.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
What is the meaning of number 111111?

Angel Number 111111: There Is A New Beginning And New Opportunities Are Knocking On The Door.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
For me, happiness. For Sippy, unhappiness.

In numerology, almost, as a rule, the number is a symbol for money, luck, and love and we bring more detailed interpretations from MyTodays Horoscope.com. Your angels send messages through numbers to you to inform something associated with you. A recurring one or ‘111111′ is additionally a sign that your angels have something to inform you. Don’t ignore these numbers because they’ll facilitate you to manifest happiness thrive in your life.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You can have your thread back, Kinky. And you can kiss my ass. The password is fuck this shit and fuck you. Good lick, kane. I think you are right about Ped State.