winner or loser?

BLUFFLUSHPRO

EOG Enthusiast
Re: winner or loser?

wow- never knew that about chino.

... i seriously dont understand how any human can lose money when they have reached a good sum of money in the first place.

I feel like it's impossible to lose over 10,000 - with things like sports book poker and roulette- the only thing you can do with 10 k is make more money ... unless your dumb.

tblaze

EOG Addicted

problem was he may have never reached a good sum of money maybe because he may have taken too many stakes in the first place. if you can't afford your own buyin and winning a major tourney doesnt get you out of the hole then theres a problem. Ask Matasow.

btw, I can show you how to turn 10k over in one night and how possible it is to lose it. I am not sure roulette is the answer and neither is poker for most but if you can take the stats that sports provides and use it to your advantage, i think that is your best bet

BLUFFLUSHPRO

EOG Enthusiast

Roulette is a hidden gem . If you have guts- Roulette is statistically the easiest way how to make money. There's a thing called jack pot theory - and if you have a huge bankroll - it is statically in your favor to profit- unless you get 15 in a row incorrectly.

Say you have 1,000 - based on your patience- pick a safe stake - $1-$5. I would be betting $2 spots on the rows ONLY. simply pick 2 out of 3- your odds are %65 every time. Lose one bet- double the stakes to $8. Again - double - double double- until you finally win. With $1000 and smart plays- it is literally impossible not to profit - only in live roulett though, computer software is rigged.

The thing I love about poker is that your faceing other people - which gives you a HUGE advantage if you know higher level poker. I'm not claiming im any better than anyone else- but if you've been playing for 4 years seriously- you pick up strategies and plays- giveing yourself the advantage. If you have a healthy bankroll- playing 1.5 K guarantee freezouts for a buy in of just $20 can get you some huge payouts. I'd be carefull with cash games though- ALTHOUGH it takes 5 times more skill and I believe it's the true way how to play poker- since a bluff becomes a true bluff in a cash game- since your risking real cash. Aggressive players who know when to make moves will profit some quick cash- but the thing about cash games is that you can lose it all in one stupid hand/bad beat ( AQ vs A7 )

And cleary- sports betting is the safest and most enjoyable route to go- i just hate waiting for the games to start lol. 2348ji23e