winning wednesday without winky

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated
pittsburgh....montreal...under montreal.....over toronto....under vanc......the only two double units are montreal and over toronto

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated
Re: winning wednesday without winky

I'd have been really impressed had your picks been alliterative, too. Good luck!

Iona

EOG Dedicated

As always Dink, I am grateful for your opinions.:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

Sorry I'm a little late to the party, but I played-----------

PIT-184 (1 unit)
MON+107 (2 units)
bos/MON U5.5 (1 unit)-130
tor/EDM O5.5 (2 units)-114
col/VAN U5.5 (1 unit)-120

Thanks and GL, Dink.

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated

montreal +07 is the poster boy for why followers always end up losing...i took +40 off the openers and posted when +31 was still available....i think munson15 is a super nice guy so this should be looked at as tough love and don't hand me that i only bet small crap...your one unit and my one unit are looked at as the same thing, a gambler trying to win by betting as correctly as possible

munson15

I want winners...

montreal +07 is the poster boy for why followers always end up losing...i took +40 off the openers and posted when +31 was still available....i think munson15 is a super nice guy so this should be looked at as tough love and don't hand me that i only bet small crap...your one unit and my one unit are looked at as the same thing, a gambler trying to win by betting as correctly as possible
I had a bad feeling about that one, Dink. Especially now that it bounced back up to +114. I'm going to have to set the alarm clock for 1am and get these earlier.:doh1

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Thanks for your contributions to EOG, Dink.

Your recommendation of Micah Cook as a college hoop authority worked out beautifully.

www.eogradio.com

TrailerParkBoys

EOG Veteran

TPB is the sharpest person here, probably by far

As sharp as a butter knife in an "I can't believe it's not butter" commercial. I didn't spend 7 years in grade 10 not to be able to take down to likes of ComptrBob though.:btj:

Good luck tonight dink. Especially with the Make-Believes/Oilers over.:cheers

TrailerParkBoys

EOG Veteran

just the two plays i posted at peeps. Tor/Edm ov 5.5 -111 I took yesterday afternoon and added Bos/Mtl und 5.5 -127 this afternoon. Gave the Pitt/Ana over a look but left it alone.

Juice was swung in (slight) favor of the under in that Leaf game. A head scratcher.

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated

Toronto / Edmonton fresh off the OVERS - Best I see is 5 1/2 -115 where DSI/Bookmaker is worse at -125 on the OVER