WNBA star Breanna Stewart was molested

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
So sad.

From USAToday's website:

The Seattle center published in an essay on The Players’ Tribune that she was molested for years, starting when she was 9 years old.

“He’d sit down next to me, pretending to watch TV,” she wrote. “Sometimes, he never went upstairs to sleep and just waited on the couch. I knew what was coming next. I don’t know how to say this part. I haven’t told many people. I’m not the most vulnerable person — I don’t talk about my feelings much — so this is uncomfortable. I was molested for years. The TV would flicker, and everything would be quiet. “It’s O.K.,” he’d say. He’d touch me and try to get me to touch him. Sometimes I would try to pull my arm away, but I wasn’t as strong. I was just a kid.”

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: WNBA star Breanna Stewart was molested

Don't trust anyone around your little boy or girl.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

My fifth-grade teacher was a child molester.

Sick guy imprisoned for life.

His disease was in the early stages when I was attending elementary school.

Glad I'm not typing the #Metoo hashtag.

brians

EOG Dedicated

Terrible. I'm glad she spoke up at the age of 11 though. Not sure what ensued after that, but I'd like to imagine that she got the help she needed to put it behind her and not let being a victim stop her from achieving her goals.

railbird

EOG Master

Candice Wiggins was sexually assaulted numerous times by fellow wnba players, she quit because the lesbians were harassing her,, let the media cover that

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Two of league's most attractive players, Sue Bird and Elena Delle Donne, came out of the closet recently.

No wonder WNBA players resisted the idea of promoting sex appeal.

They would have been living a lie.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

My fifth-grade teacher was a child molester.

Sick guy imprisoned for life.

His disease was in the early stages when I was attending elementary school.

Glad I'm not typing the #Metoo hashtag.

Don't call it a disease. That has what the liberal left has been trying to do for decades to humanize these sick pedophiles since so many liberals are pedophiles.

It's not a disease. It's something they know is horrible and do it anyway.