World Baseball Classic

Re: World Baseball Classic

49.7%

Lugo about 13%

1 more point and I would've had 40 more bucks
Cheers.Regardless of result,you had the right guy..huge entry like that on 2 game slate,have to differentiate.Dont be obsessed with using all the salary,in gpp you have to be contrarian somewhere,leaving $2k on the table is a good way...tried explaining this to my brother earlier in the week,he didnt get it tho he is new to DFS,football with Messi,I wouldnt have played him if he was free,60% owned..as it happend the easy pivot Neymer easily outscored him.
Always easier to convince someone when it actually works out.

railbird

EOG Master

if you have a 9.5 run chalk the only way to win is mercy and RL rules do not apply. IF you get a dumbshit agent which 99 pct of them are or a quota hire which 99 pct of pph are could be issues

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

if you have a 9.5 run chalk the only way to win is mercy and RL rules do not apply. IF you get a dumbshit agent which 99 pct of them are or a quota hire which 99 pct of pph are could be issues

Mine still says no, it didn't go 8.5 innings.

Valuist

EOG Master

probably
any number on the Venezuela/Italy game yet ?

The total is 10 with the over juiced at -115.

Think the ball was flying out the last 2 nights? This is a day game and it will be considerably warmer. Venezuela got in late before yesterday's game. Puerto Rico has a deep bullpen so they go shut down. They will hammer that weak Italy pitching.

The last two nights, the temps were in the 60s. Forecast high for Jalisco is 81 degrees today.

The total is 10 with the over juiced at -115.

Think the ball was flying out the last 2 nights? This is a day game and it will be considerably warmer. Venezuela got in late before yesterday's game. Puerto Rico has a deep bullpen so they go shut down. They will hammer that weak Italy pitching.

The last two nights, the temps were in the 60s. Forecast high for Jalisco is 81 degrees today.
Thanks mate

We should have it soon then.

Hangover

EOG Dedicated

Heritage paid.

Looks like Bmkr decided to switch from no action to paying out in last 6 hours. Guess they were getting flooded with complaints...I was certainly about to go harass them in live chat lol

Hangover

EOG Dedicated

These vuvuzelas being blown during the USA/DR game are horseshite...totally ruining the broadcast. Should deport every fuk blowing one lol

Hangover

EOG Dedicated

The fun begins early for the over train.....2 run shot by Lindor in top 1st

Dont think I said this,but for some crazy reason this tournament is blacked out on mlb tv in the Uk,so Im stuck with MLB Network.
Hopefully they are going over to Mexico when the USA/DR is finished.

This USA roster is trash. Everyone else has their best players and USA has Christian Yelich and Tanner Roark

Hangover

EOG Dedicated

USA should make a rule that if you play for another country you must live there in the offseason lol

Ironic you talk of this,the English cricket team is full of lads who arent even English.
They come over here to play cricket,live here and through some nonsense law,you are now English.Aint these kids proud of their roots? I despise the English National team.
You are where you were born.