Would A Bears Win Over Pats Be a Surprise?

MrTop

EOG Master
bears had it . Another beat the closer loser in the draw. The bears were exposed the last couple weeks facing a good team.

MrTop

EOG Master
but that is part of the team game having good special teams etc. I was hoping they won myself. I had +3.5 but they are not ready yet this year.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Said it days ago........expected the Pats to win this one

Or rather Da Bears NOT to win this one.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Chiefs don't miss Matt Nagy.

Kansas City improved to 7-0 ATS last night.

Big deal

Does anyone believe in the Chiefs come January? Knowing who their HC is?

If so - please post and tell me why. I don't. Until the current version of Marty Schottenheimer shows me he can win in January I will continue to doubt him. Figure KC gets the 2-seed, Pats will be #1. That means they would probably play the Ravens/Steelers in the Div. Round. I know the Chefs beat the Stillers in Pitt earlier this season but is anyone out there confident the Chefs can beat the Ravens/Steelers in January? NOT ME! I doubt the Chefs make the AFC Champ Game and i know I am far from alone

railbird

EOG Master
Big deal

Does anyone believe in the Chiefs come January? Knowing who their HC is?

If so - please post and tell me why. I don't. Until the current version of Marty Schottenheimer shows me he can win in January I will continue to doubt him. Figure KC gets the 2-seed, Pats will be #1. That means they would probably play the Ravens/Steelers in the Div. Round. I know the Chefs beat the Stillers in Pitt earlier this season but is anyone out there confident the Chefs can beat the Ravens/Steelers in January? NOT ME! I doubt the Chefs make the AFC Champ Game and i know I am far from alone
different era, mahomes is big time

Heim

EOG Master
Many books in Vegas needed the Bears according to their twitter posts. Could be, some moved from pick to 1.5 right before kickoff.