WOW !! -- Senate Democrats will KILL Assault Weapons Ban

Sam Odom

EOG Master
Shocked ?

Who will Obama Blame ?

A proposed ban on sales of assault weapons would be defeated in the U.S. Senate today unless some members changed their current views, based on a Bloomberg review of recent lawmaker statements and interviews.

That means Democrats wouldn?t have a simple 51-vote majority to pass the measure, let alone the 60 votes needed to break a Republican filibuster to bring it to a floor vote.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-...an-lacks-democratic-votes-to-pass-senate.html

railbird

EOG Master
Re: WOW !! -- Senate Democrats will KILL Assault Weapons Ban

Lets go after the film directors and video game makers in Hollywood, they are the root of the trouble with their violent satanic movies.

railbird

EOG Master

Obama also needs to address that aids and abortions kill more people than guns.

WVU

EOG Master

Lets go after the film directors and video game makers in Hollywood, they are the root of the trouble with their violent satanic movies.

totally agree.

Video games do not teach you how to fire a weapon and kill people. The popular games are those with war based play. The US has been to war and has even bombed and killed children. So placing blame needs to be on the mother who was shot with HER OWN gun when she knew her kid had some troubles.
I'm understanding that hand guns were used in the shooting. Too many reports. IF PEOPLE DID NOT BUY THE VIDEO GAMES AND DID NOT GO TO THE VIOLENT MOVIES THERE WOULD NOT BE A MARKET FOR YOU. Everyone wants to blame someone or something. Kids stand in line with their mother at midnight to purchase games with Mature rating that cannot be bought to those under 17 or something. I play House of the Dead overload and shoot zombies with PS3 move guns. Not even close to firing a real gun. Am I going to go kill people. Its okay to use weapons on "axis of evil" . What next they going to take my crossbow? My knives, My throwing axe? Hell take away my baseball bat because I could kill with one swing to the head. Then lets ban our hands because you can kill people with your hands.

The argument that we promote the superhero, which defy laws without penalty to our children.
Those movies make lots of money. Next ban books. This could go on and on. The garbage disposal could be used to injure someone and my kitchen knifes too. What about pianos? You could drop a piano on someone and kill them. I'm not sure I could kill someone with my banjo so I won't discuss that. :smoking2::smoking2::smoking2::clubbing::clubbing:

I sure hope there is some truth to this............

Sadly, will believe it when I see it. Thankfully I am up to speed on matt mante killing tia leone otherwise I might have noticed more constitutional rights being pissed down the drain in the name of peace and safety

:shoot:

I am right handed. I have never had more than one right hand. How many guns do I need? Do I need a case for seven TV remote controls?

blackbeasst

EOG Addicted

That's a fukkin moronic thing to say. Hollywood and video games have been around for decades. And its their fault every time some fukkin nut bag goes on a shooting rampage?

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

What is an assult weapon? Does an old Colt 45 quality?

Brick

EOG Master

just had some assault bacon for breakfast, was good. hopefully no ban anytime soon on this killing machine.

Sam Odom

EOG Master

Approximately 32,500 Americans were killed by Assault Automobiles in 2012

That's 90 mass killings per day

bomzee

EOG Dedicated

Obama also needs to address that aids and abortions kill more people than guns.
In the REAL World obama needs to resign or be impeached.
Where is Santa Claus when we need him?

Fieldysnuts44

EOG Member

Approximately 32,500 Americans were killed by Assault Automobiles in 2012

That's 90 mass killings per day

I vote we do away wth cars,and video games that let young kids drive on them and movies with car chases or people just driving along.

Its out of control,the fukking govt wants to do away with everything,mean while criminals still gonna still have assault rifles,just seen video on youtube where guy went to San Diego and was buying them off of Mexicans,cheap,no paper work. They care if they sell them to convicted felons.

I for one think its some of the anti depressants they have everyone on,that make people eventually snap,maybe the govt.can control their minds with some of these drugs,Dont say that the govt doesnt try to control your mind either.

Sam Odom

EOG Master

zero , Sammy is way ahead of the curve 55.75% of the time :lock: