Wrong side favorite

El Chapo

Banned
Re: Wrong side favorite

it's bigger than the biggest heist of all time :lol

railbird is as sharp on political wagers as he is on sports wagers

Well, if that is the case, I am sure can expect a lot of 0-7, 1-6, and 2-5 weeks when he starts picking West Coast CBB.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Rail just like Trump.....he will not give any concession speeches at EOG...will continue to post that the election was rigged.... Take that to the bank

kane

EOG master

Rail just like Trump.....he will not give any concession speeches at EOG...will continue to post that the election was rigged.... Take that to the bank

Of course the racist piece of shit will cry about the election being rigged, he's a whiny little bitch just like his orange faced, yellow haired hero

railbird

EOG Master

hey kane you stupid faggot Hillary is the one who is whining about the Russians.

kane

EOG master

hey kane you stupid faggot Hillary is the one who is whining about the Russians.

Less than three weeks till you eat shit, you racist illiterate scumbag, and you'll be the one whining, believe me

railbird

EOG Master

All the straight White males, not counting jew athiests are going to turn out HHHUUUUUGGGE on election day.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

President Trump won all 3 debates

Says WHO! He lost the first one so badly it cost him the election. Hillary was -190 heading into 1st one. She was made over -350 after it. (t)RUMP held his own in 2nd. (t)RUMP got CRUSHED in 3rd debate - and he knew it which is why the 3rd debate was more along the lines of him waving the white flag rather than debate. You can't possibly say he won 1st and 3rd. And as far as him being the next POTUS - even he knows that ain't happening

IT IS OVER!

I have been saying for MONTHS, Hillary wins by 100-150+ EC Votes and she is declared the winner no later than 8:01P (PDT).

railbird

EOG Master

marketplace is historically very weak in elections, Trump has been undervalud as I pointed otealy and remains very undr valued. Hillary was way overvalued in 2008 and again lose Michigan as 100 to 1 chalk. He is chalk imo, and my opionionin elections is off the charts very good

THIS, "off the charts very good"

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The Emails are surfacing that prove collusion between Trump and the Russians conspiring against America in order to influence the outcome of an election. No one could have predicted this criminal interference. No one could have predicted James Comey's fatal announcement. The results were a fluke and the president is illegit.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
OCTOBER JOBS: +250K...
MANUFACTURING: +32K...
HISPANIC UNEMPLOYMENT ALL TIME LOW...
WAGE GAINS STRONGEST IN DECADE...
POLL: TRUMP APPROVAL 51%...

Bigrunner: If there is any honesty left in you, ban yourself like you promised if Trump became President.

Emails surfacing that prove collusion between Trump and Russia on the handling of stolen Emails.

Worst performing stock market in 9 years. Have you looked at your 401k lately? Your better off not.

1.3 trillion added to the national debt. The economy and financial markets should be booming with this massive infusion of capital. It is not booming except for a very few billionaires.

MrTop

EOG Master
debt means little. Been printing money for years. Keep those presses rollin fellas

muscle stronger than debt. Muscle makes the dollar strong.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
debt means little. Been printing money for years. Keep those presses rollin fellas

muscle stronger than debt. Muscle makes the dollar strong.

You must be a CONservative.

Debt and high interest rates along with a President that fly's around the country to golf and rally will not payoff in the long run.

Reports are surfacing that Melania spent $95,000 for one night at a Cairo hotel. We paid for her ridiculous bill.

kane

EOG master
The orange pig puppet conned an awful lot of people, I can only hope the country doesn't make the same disastrous choice next time