WTF! No thread for the race this week?

babyfaceatl

EOG Enthusiast
Cant believe there are no race fans here. While the betting is not ur normal bets you can get some great odds and good action from nascar props. GL to dale jr this weekend. My pick is BUSCH, but which one im not sure. :btj:

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: WTF! No thread for the race this week?

Love the races but don't really wager on them. I wager with my heart a bit too much in nascar. Sucks with Jr getting wrecked in practice. 2348ji23e

babyfaceatl

EOG Enthusiast

Yea that sucked. Seems he will never get it back on track. But starting in the back and winning would be a huge deal considering the 10 year ann since dale sr's crash.12io4j2w90

diogee

Indeed. Car looked good and up front is a nice place to be...he has to do something this year. Just very odd he could find success with the old dei equipment but not with hendrick equipment. Now he has the 24 team and cars so it's now or never. Going to be interesting to see how this goes with all 43 cars on the track with how the 2 car tandems have been. Something has to give.

Wanted to go to the race bad (still on my list for sure) but decided on Vegas since my mom has never been there.

babyfaceatl

EOG Enthusiast

Good thing about racing is JR still got many years left but I would really enjoy seeing him pull off this win for his dad. would be historical. I just dont think he wants it bad enough yet. He thought it would just magically happen and now he knows he has to earn it. He needs to figure out a deal that would let him drive the old no 3 maybe get some of that magic. will be a good race and we shall see what happens.

make or break year for junior he cant blame his step mom or crew chief this year, all on him

babyfaceatl

EOG Enthusiast

what a shake up with that wreck. junior is doing it and now no jimmie jeff or harvick. things are shaping up nice for 88.:+excited-

diogee

fuckin lame. usual luck anytime jr is doing good. 2348ji23e

diogee

What a win for Bayne. Still pissed about JR but feel good for Bayne. Great story there.