Yankees ugly

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated
Re: Yankees ugly

They are always overpriced, I will give you that. As are the Cubs. Those two seem to get lots of betting action regardless if it is warranted or not

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

They are always overpriced, I will give you that. As are the Cubs. Those two seem to get lots of betting action regardless if it is warranted or not

There’s a small premium on public teams but the other thing is that value is cyclical. In 2015 the cubs had value. Early in 2016 the cubs had value. Late in 2016 they became accurately priced and they were overvalued in early 2017 and a bit undervalued in late 2017.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Lets see what the brawl did for them...its prob a good thing....who is 53 Yanks? A coach...he was out there fassst....thought Red Sox were slow to get out of dugout

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated

They will have no choice but to move Torres up in the order at some point soon.

Didi coming back to earth.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Pirates no, a healthy Mets team has a shot.

Not sure a healthy Mets team is even a possibility.. with that many injury prone players it'd be a small miracle to keep most of the team healthy. But I think they've faded mostly on their own, the injuries haven't been the main culprit.

Main problem for Mets is their window is over. Braves and Phillies are both arguably better than them now and Nationals will still be team to beat if Harper stays. Mets need to rebuild, which means trading deGrom and Syndergaard, but they're not going to want to do that, so expect some haphazard retooling efforts and a delayed rebuild.