You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

You have to respect JMan. He's a stiff and now posts private information from a board room. I'm sure there is some type of confidentiality agreement. He's pure class.

Dickyw

EOG Senior Member

I am shocked at how little these mods get paid! I would have thought that the lowest mod would get AT LEAST $2000 per month! Those other guys need to take a serious look at their situation working for that amount.

Journey, Wil sure was on my ass over the last 3 months. Did he ever mention anything about it in the BR? I sent a couple of emails to mods about the site over the past 2 weeks before all of this went down. If you still have one that I sent you, feel free to post it.

By the way, what are the odds of me an dime making a post back-to-back

PO69

This thread is not about you; you creepy little ugly loud mouth weather man looking gambling contestant whore

PO69

EOG Master

DICKY, if you are involved, then it is ALWAYS about me! Oh yes, by the way, I have a new address this year for you to send your Christmas card to me.

By the way DICKY, do you prefer the ARIZONA SEAL AND GLAZE for your shuffleboard court to help smooth out your court and make it slicker?

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

Gyno, well Bad Co told me he was taking his bets and Gynecologist was literally betting between 1 and 5 dollars a game.

I could have told u that. His 100* bet on LSU last year was a 10$ bet.

Timetopay

EOG Master

DICKY, if you are involved, then it is ALWAYS about me! Oh yes, by the way, I have a new address this year for you to send your Christmas card to me

It is amazing that I have never ever seen a poster that actually likes you.

I thought the Manej stuff was sad but you take it to a whole new level.

Timetopay

EOG Master

How can some of you guys be all over J calling him a snitch and that hes talking about private info but you have no qualms about telling everything you know about him and his private info

Can I just hear whats different?

Journeyman

EOG Master

How can some of you guys be all over J calling him a snitch and that hes talking about private info but you have no qualms about telling everything you know about him and his private info

Can I just hear whats different?

I have had these clowns stalking me for years, it is called jealousy. One cant get back in the country and the other owns a taco stand .

Have I ever been arrested, uhh no. :cool:

PO69

EOG Master

TIME, the difference between me and you is that I DONT GIVE A DAMN!!!

You live by your internet persona! You couldnt live without these sites.

You are still a rookie around these sites. I will take it from raiders or Dicky, but not your dumbass

Journeyman

EOG Master

You are still a rookie around these sites. I will take it from raiders or Dicky, but not your dumbass

:LMAO :+textinb3 :houra gott admit that made me snicker.

J-Man,

Now DPO is saying that you're a stiff. I've always thought that he's kind of an attention whore who likes to get stroked.

However, on the business side, I have heard enough things about him that lead me to believe his posts like this. I believe him if he says you're a stiff.

What about DPO's claims and how about Ttincos 6k?

You ignore a lot of stuff, ya know?

Oh, thinking back to Dicky W and Blue Edwards exchange about POS 69? LMFAO!

I believe i'm the one who initially classified POS 69 as 'creepy.' He is. He's a fat, sloppy, disgusting, *creepy*, malpracticing, lying idiot. I had the misfortune of eating at the same table with him at the TOW party last year.

He's a disgrace. Period.

Dickyw

EOG Senior Member

DICKY, if you are involved, then it is ALWAYS about me! Oh yes, by the way, I have a new address this year for you to send your Christmas card to me.

By the way DICKY, do you prefer the ARIZONA SEAL AND GLAZE for your shuffleboard court to help smooth out your court and make it slicker?

Dr Death 69,

Ah yes the old "shuffle board" joke. Even your sense of humor is creepy.

Timetopay

EOG Master

internet persona and couldnt live without the sites? I just joined less than a year ago you idiot. You been forever and still are a fucking moron.

The sad thing is I believe even though people can hide behind computers I believe alot of their real persona comes out and you come across as a total douche. :+signss13-

Timetopay

EOG Master

:LMAO :+textinb3 :houra gott admit that made me snicker.

J u are having self admitted withdrawl issues from not posting and have 80 thousand posts and you think I cant get on without these boards???

internet persona and couldnt live without the sites? I just joined less than a year ago you idiot. You been forever and still are a fucking moron.

The sad thing is I believe even though people can hide behind computers I believe alot of their real persona comes out and you come across as a total douche. :+signss13-

He's a douche in person as well. Believe me.

PO69

EOG Master

J-Man,

Now DPO is saying that you're a stiff. I've always thought that he's kind of an attention whore who likes to get stroked.

However, on the business side, I have heard enough things about him that lead me to believe his posts like this. I believe him if he says you're a stiff.

What about DPO's claims and how about Ttincos 6k?

You ignore a lot of stuff, ya know?

Oh, thinking back to Dicky W and Blue Edwards exchange about POS 69? LMFAO!

I believe i'm the one who initially classified POS 69 as 'creepy.' He is. He's a fat, sloppy, disgusting, *creepy*, malpracticing, lying idiot. I had the misfortune of eating at the same table with him at the TOW party last year.

He's a disgrace. Period.

If you were indeed sitting KOSAR, then I could not have even seen anyone in your seat anyway. You MUST have been standing you fucking drunk!

You may be the only poster that people hate more than me! Hang around for a while please. We all need a good laugh at your sorry ass.

I would say that you have a Napolean complex, but that would be giving you a compliment. There is NO WAY that you would be within 6 inches of Napolean. Napolean's dick might be taller than you

i have a question for general pete (forgive me if this was already answered):

is wil correct when he said that he was told by you and ken as a junior mod to ghost under the name "moonlight graham"?

If you were indeed sitting <b>KOSAR,</b> then I could not have even seen anyone in your seat anyway. You MUST have been standing you fucking drunk!

You may be the only poster that people hate more than me! Hang around for a while please. We all need a good laugh at your sorry ass.

I would say that you have a Napolean complex, but that would be giving you a compliment. There is NO WAY that you would be within 6 inches of Napolean

Oh YOO HOO??? :+clueless

Where is pioneer hiding when I finally need him? :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

FWIW, I put in a good word for Jman at a book. If he owes them, he's not late-nor has he ever been.

PO69, you crack me up. You can't show your face anywhere without getting everyone riled up. BTW-check your mail, I missed your Full Tilt\Stars question until this morning.

PO69

EOG Master

Is that who that mother fucker Pioneer is??????

Well no fucckking wonder!! This is the best piece of information that I have received from this site in over 2 years

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

how did this thread become about po69? come on guys...focus.

Focus, focus, focus on a new avatar for PO69.

PO69 also wants you...

His favorite movie?

favorite childhood doll?

setting up reunion for former patients?

Things PO69 has said During Surgery
  • Better save that. We'll need it for the autopsy.
  • Someone call the janitor - we're going to need a mop.
  • Bo! Bo! Come back with that! Bad Dog!
  • Wait a minute, if this is his spleen, then what's that?
  • Hand me that....uh....that uh....thingie.
  • Oh no! I just lost my Rolex.
  • Oops! Hey, has anyone ever survived 500ml of this stuff before?
  • Darn, there go the lights again.
  • Everybody stand back! I lost my contact lens!
  • I hate it when they're missing stuff in here.
  • Well folks, this will be an experiment for us all.
  • Sterile, schmerile. The floor's clean, right?
  • Don't worry. I think it is sharp enough.
  • Darn! Page 47 of the manual is missing!
Focus, focus, focus.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Is that who that mother fucker Pioneer is??????

Well no fucckking wonder!! This is the best piece of information that I have received from this site in over 2 years

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

i don't think they are one in the same. kosar seems ok.:LMAO :LMAO

PO69

EOG Master

FWIW, I put in a good word for Jman at a book. If he owes them, he's not late-nor has he ever been.

PO69, you crack me up. You can't show your face anywhere without getting everyone riled up. BTW-check your mail, I missed your Full Tilt\Stars question until this morning.

OK will check in a few minutes. I havent checked my email all day.

TTINCO, most of these guys wouldnt have complete lives without me! It makes them a bigger man to jab at me! I am DAMN GLAD that I am so damn important in everyone's life! What could you guys do without me?

PO69

EOG Master

I will even take shit from OLDFRIEND!!

Hell he has gotten more referral money from us than anyone! A few books were scams, but we can forgive him as long as he stays within a 85% range of solid books.

I know that OLDFRIEND has made AT LEAST $2000 off of me in the past in affiliate money

If you were indeed sitting KOSAR, then I could not have even seen anyone in your seat anyway. You MUST have been standing you fucking drunk!

I would say that you have a Napolean complex, but that would be giving you a compliment. There is NO WAY that you would be within 6 inches of Napolean. Napolean's dick might be taller than you

lol- ok, bro. Actually, we were the only two at the table at the time. We ate dinner together. Remember? When you told me how you used to be a doctor in Mexico and that you then became a 'pro' poker player because you couldn't get your license here? :+signs15-

<sigh> - yes, Napoleans dick might be taller than me. :cheers

As far as the amount of people that 'hate' me compared to you??
:+textinb3

You're a fucking disgusting, smelly retard.

Just Sayin.'

PO69

EOG Master

I remember it exactly as well. You must admit that you were not at your best that weekend either.

Speaking of the TOW bash, that was one kick ass party. Esp that meal the night before. You were pretty drunk. What happened to RPM and Jerserymike?

By the way, we might as well get SHORTBUS's opinion of me as well here. I actually talked to him for a couple of hours that weekend. Give them your thoughts SHORTBUS, dont hold anything back! I wont care either way. I should say that it wasnt exactly the best time in my life during the early part of that year

I remember it exactly as well. You must admit that you were not at your best that weekend either.

Speaking of the TOW bash, that was one kick ass party. Esp that meal the night before. You were pretty drunk. What happened to RPM and Jerserymike?

By the way, we might as well get SHORTBUS's opinion of me as well here. I actually talked to him for a couple of hours that weekend. Give them your thoughts SHORTBUS, dont hold anything back! I wont care either way. I should say that it wasnt exactly the best time in my life during the early part of that year

Uhh, no. I wasn't 'pretty drunk.'

No idea what you mean about 'what happened to RPM and Jerseymike.'

Who gives a f*ck about that party, anyways?

It was only a reference in this goofy thread from somebody that met you, and in fact, saw you as 'creepy.'

is wil correct when he said that he was told by you and ken as a junior mod to ghost under the name "moonlight graham"?

pete...ken...anyone...bueller?

PSUONE

EOG Veteran

Who is the Board Room leak? It seems there are a couple ppl that know.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

I thought that was who playersonly was describing.

Almost Allwrong,
Only you could think that, especially when po69 addresses Kosar in his post...

"If you were indeed sitting KOSAR, then I could not have even seen anyone in your seat anyway. You MUST have been standing you fucking drunk!

I would say that you have a Napolean complex, but that would be giving you a compliment. There is NO WAY that you would be within 6 inches of Napolean. Napolean's dick might be taller than you"

...here I am Shrink, what do you need me for? To read a post for you?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Almost Allwrong,
Only you could think that, especially when po69 addresses Kosar in his post...

"If you were indeed sitting KOSAR, then I could not have even seen anyone in your seat anyway. You MUST have been standing you fucking drunk!

I would say that you have a Napolean complex, but that would be giving you a compliment. There is NO WAY that you would be within 6 inches of Napolean. Napolean's dick might be taller than you"

...here I am Shrink, what do you need me for? To read a post for you?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Wrong, you are hated more than anybody.....

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Timetopay
and you are a stooge for never being banned.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

that goes without saying.

nyuck nyuck nyuck

TTP doesn't read real well either...I never said that! Big difference from what I said, but the end result is the same....you're a stooge, just not a literate one.

pete...ken...anyone...bueller?

Blue,

I didnt' know who moonlight graham was until yesterday, which should help clarify my role in this...

Also, how many years back are we going here?

Perhaps the General can be more helpful...

I will notify him of this question...

Ken